39- Love in the Eyes of a Woman

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I took a deep breath in and thought about everything that I felt for Yongguk. I smiled to myself and looked at Zico who had his pen in hand with his notepad.

“Alright, ready?” I asked before I started and he nodded. “Okay, so when I first fell in love with- well when I first fell in love I honestly didn’t realize it. I felt really confused about my feelings; I wasn’t sure where these feelings were coming from. I knew that when I saw that person they caught my eye maybe not completely but there was definitely something there. He would do things that made me look at him differently. I thought he was a good guy I think that’s what kind of hooked me though. He seemed like a good guy but he was confused at the same time. He was confused about past situations that he was too afraid to talk about. Every time I felt like I was getting closer to him I felt like we would take a step back. At one point though, we stopped taking steps back and we got closer. We would definitely show different thoughts but it still worked out. A lot of the times we would be upside down. I still fell in love with him though he was there for me when I thought I had to face my troubles alone. He was there for me… that’s what I love so much about him. He always cared for me and I care for him. That’s what I think love is supposed to be, when you care about someone so much that it hurts to be apart from them and that you want to be there for them. You want to protect them from anything that can hurt them.” I sighed and breathed out. I looked up at him and I saw that he had an amazed look on his face. I smiled at him and blushed lightly damn I didn’t realize that I talked so much. I laughed lightly and cleared my throat. I looked around the room awkwardly when I saw his eyes on me still. My eyes finally landed on him and he was still staring at me only now it was more of a gaze. I waved my hand in front his face and he snapped out of his gaze. “Are you okay?” I chuckled lightly. He nodded and smiled at me. He didn’t look as stressed as before which is good. I mean, he still looked stressed but not as much.

“Yeah, sorry I just- Marichuy?” he had a questioning look on his face. I smiled and nodded indicating him to go on. “Do you love someone right now? It sounds like it.” he smiled at the last part and I could feel my cheeks burn. I looked away from him and puffed my cheeks out. Calm down Marichuy! Okay, so if I tell that I am then he’ll probably want to know or he’ll find out and then Cho will find out and then Samchon and I don’t want to know what Samchon will do when he finds out. If I tell him I don’t then-well I don’t know… I guess I’ll go with no. I looked at him and he had a knowing smile on. I shook my head and smiled.

“No~ I’m not in love right now.” I laughed it off and tried my best to look like I was telling the truth. I looked down in embarrassment and played with my fingers. Yeah, smooth Marichuy I probably look like I’m telling a big fat lie. I heard him chuckle and pull his chair closer.

“You’re lying~” he poked my cheek and lowered his head so that he could see me. “Who is he? Do I know him?” he started asking questions. I looked at him and realized how close his face was. His eyes widened when I looked at him, I wonder why?

“No, I swear I don’t like anyone!” I protested and put my hands up in protest. He smirked at me and sat up in his chair. I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly.

“Did it not end well?” he looked straight at my eyes and I froze. Not end well? What is he talking ab- OH, he probably thinks that I still like someone but we broke up! Oh! Okay, I can use this to make it look like I’m not going out with anyone. I sighed and looked away trying to act like what he said was true. “I’m right aren’t I? And you still love him. That’s why you said so much.” he sighed and I mentally fisted pumped the air. On one hand I felt really bad for lying to Zico but I don’t want to tell him the truth. I bit my lip and then looked at him. He had a sadden expression on. I nodded slowly and sighed.

“Please don’t tell anyone.” I pleaded. He sighed and nodded. He got off his chair and sat next to me. I faced him slightly and threw a weak smile at me. He patted my head and then set his hand on my shoulder. Man, now I feel really bad about lying.

“Don’t worry, you’re secret’s safe with me. If you trust me with your secrets then I’ll keep them.” He hugged me and I hugged him back. I’m seriously screwed. Why did I lie? Ughh maybe I should just tell him the truth. He looks like an honest guy, why did I have to lie to him? He let go and smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Thanks.” I replied. He ruffled my hair and nodded.

“No thank you, I’m glad you came in here, you definitely lightened my mood and you even gave me some inspiration. I’ll have the song ready in no time.” He smiled widely at me.

“No problem, anytime!” I started getting up to leave but he stopped me.

“Wait, can you stay here, with me? In case I need a little more help.” He sputtered out the last part. I sat back down and nodded.

“Sure!” I smiled at him and laughed lightly. He nodded in satisfactory and then turned towards the recording table. I watched him as he moved his head from side to side and how he tapped his foot to the beat. I watched as he scribbled in his notepad vigorously. My head slowly bobbed to the smooth beat that he was making. It had a soft romantic beat to it.

“What do you think so far?” he asked me with his back facing me. I smiled and said it was good. “Just good? Damn…” he murmured the last part. I rolled my eyes at him but he couldn’t see.

“It’s REALLY good you’re doing a good job. I actually really like it, keep going and you’ll have an amazing piece of work.” I encouraged him. He nodded slightly and sighed. I stood up and stretched. He felt me stand up so he turned around. “Leaving?” he asked sadly. I chuckled at him and patted his head.

“Don’t worry I’m just stretching. I was going to go to the cafeteria and get something. Do you want anything?” I asked him but he shook his head. I heard something growl and at first I thought it was my stomach but it wasn’t. I looked at him and he was holding his. I burst out laughing and almost tripped on my own feet. “Are you sure cause you sure sound hungry.” I said between laughs. He smiled meekly and then nodded. “Okay, I’ll be back.” I walked out of the room and headed down the hallway to the elevator. I waited for the elevator to come up but was surprised when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled when I smelt the familiar scent in the air and leaned on him.

“What’s up? Why are you up here?” he asked me with a smile on his face. The elevator door open and luckily there wasn’t anyone in it. We went inside the elevator he pulled me into a tight hug and gave me millions of kisses. I giggled and kissed him back. “Can I go over to your house after work? Or you can come over?” he held me close to him and smiled his wonderful gummy smile that I will always love. I put a thinking face on and tapped my chin.

“Hmm, how ‘bout you come over.” I smiled at him and he nodded. He looked at me from head to toe and smirked.

“You look good in my clothes.” He smiled at me pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft and sweet like how I remembered them. They mine and he pulled me closer to him. I heard the elevator ring and I pulled away but he pulled me back. “Why?” I knew what he was talking about.

“Because, I don’t want people to know, not now.” I tried to pull away from him and he finally let me go after he gave me a rough kiss. I could tell that he was aggravated with me. I went all the way to the other side of the elevator and then waited for the door to open. I bite my lips lightly knowing that Yongguk was looking directly at me. I could tell that he wanted my attention. I sighed and then walked out of the elevator and to the cafeteria. He was behind me the whole time. I tried ignoring him but he caught up to me.

“Can we at least talk in public? Why are you acting so cold?” he pulled my arm slightly and whispered in my ear. I looked at him and sighed when I saw that he was more sad than mad. I nodded and smiled at him. He gave me a small smile and then walked next to me. “So why were you in the recording studio area again?” he asked as he walked with his hands in his pockets.

“I was helping Zico with a song that he was to make.” I said simply. I smiled at him and his smile faded.

“You never helped me make a song. Why does he even need your help anyways? You’re just their dance instructor.” He spat out in a sour note. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Okay, first of all Yongguk: you have never asked me to help you, second of all: you know I would do the same thing for you. He has to make a song in a week and I have to choreograph it. We only have two weeks to have everything set. He needs all the help he can get.” I reasoned with him and he nodded with a surprised look on his face.

“Why does it have to be in a week? That’s like impossible!” I nodded and grabbed a plate for me. “But how were you helping him? What were you like cheering him on or something?” he snorted at the idea and grabbed a plate too.

“He looked really stressed when he left to the studio. I honestly thought he was going to have a mental breakdown. I went over to see how he was doing and then he asked me how love was in the eyes of a woman for inspiration on his song.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. He doesn’t seem mad, which is definitely a good sign. We finished getting our meals and sat down in the corner to talk.

“So what did you say? That you were completely in love right now, cause you know it’s the truth right?” he lifted his eyebrow up at me and I giggled and nodded.

“I told him, but I didn’t tell him about us. I just said that I loved a person very very much.” I smiled at him cutely and he laughed at me.

“Good girl, now you just have to tell everyone that you’re mine or else I will.” He smirked at the last part. I gave him a playful glare.

“I didn’t actually tell him I was going out with someone he actually thinks someone broke up with me and that I still love him.” I avoided his gaze because I knew it wasn’t going to be a pretty one. He stopped eating and put his chopsticks down. I knew that he was staring at me and he knew that I knew he was. He sighed deeply and I could see that he shook his head. “I’m sorry; I just didn’t want him to find out…” I played with my food.

“Are you embarrassed of me? Why don’t you tell people that we’re together?” I avoided his stare that felt more like a glare. I stayed quiet and continued playing with my food. “Look at me.” he said threw gritted teeth.

“I’m not embarrassed I’m just worried that…” I trailed off and pushed my food away.

“What huh?” I growled. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I heard him sigh. “What are you worried about? You know that you shouldn’t be worried as long as I’m with you. Please Marichuy, trust me.” his voice softened and he sounded concerned this time. I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.

“I’m just worried about what Samchon is going to say, I don’t know what he’s going to say or do.” I sighed, I looked at him and his eyes were completely concentrated on me. I could tell that he completely understood me when he looked into my eyes. He gave me a supportive smile and I smiled back. His smiles were something that always calmed me down.

“Don’t worry, as long as you’re with me we’ll get through it. You don’t have to tell him by yourself. I’ll be there with you. Just like before, I’ll always be with you. I love you.” He said in a reassuring tone. I smiled at him and thanked him. I seriously have the best boyfriend in the whole freaking world.

We finished eating and then I got food for Zico and we headed upstairs again. Before we said goodbye he gave me a quick kiss and we went our separate ways.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayy another update!!! so yeah i hope you guys are liking it!!! thanks so much reading and supporting!!! I LOVE YOU GUISE SOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! awwwhh Yongguk is being such a supportive boyfriend!! i wish i had a guy like that!! T.T

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3