47-I'm Sorry

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Why do you have to leave so early noona?” P.O was pulling on my arm when I tried to get to the door. The others tried to pry him off me.

“I’m sorry P.O but I have to leave it’s getting late and I have to go home.” I plucked his fingers off me but he put them back each time.

“Why? It’s not like someone is waiting for you! Just sleep over noona!” I actually do have someone waiting for me. I sighed and looked at him seriously.

“P.O, noon has to go home because she has her own house. Now please let me go or else I’ll be mad at you.” I told him in a serious manner. He huffed and then let go but pulled me into a hug.

“Okay, but don’t get mad at me okay? Bye noona~” he let go and waved at me. I waved back and went to go put my shoes on. I saw a figure come up to me while I put my shoes on.

“Do you need a ride?” I stood up once I had both my shoes on and smiled.

“No it’s okay Zico I can take a taxi thanks though.” I grabbed my jacket to put it on.

“Taxis are sketchy, especially at night and they cost money. Don’t worry Marichuy I can take you I have to go out anyways.” He put his shoes on and grabbed his jacket. “Come on let’s go.” He opened the door for me. I shook my head but laughed and followed him out of the door.

“Where are you going anyways?” I asked him as we entered his car. He started the engine and then looked at me.

“To your house.” He smiled sweetly and drove. I stared at him surprised and punched him lightly.

“Are you serious?” I said in a pitch higher than my usual voice. He chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah seriously, I mean I AM taking you home.” He glanced at me. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat.

“You know what I mean! Where are you going after you drop me off! That’s what I meant!” I explained and he laughed even more.

“I’m going to…” he trailed off when he had to concentrate more on his driving. “I’m going to a little underground club that I perform at sometimes.” he replied once he was at a stop light. He faced me and grinned. “What?”

“Are you sure you can go? Are you feeling okay?” I asked him since he looked like he was having trouble with his asthma earlier. I heard chuckle and nod.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me omma~” he said in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes at him shoved his head to the side.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt and have to go to the doctor later.” I told him but it sounded more like a scold. I saw my phone go off and I read the message. Are you still at the building? I mentally face palmed myself when I remembered that I forgot to message Yongguk to tell him I was going to Block B’s dorm for dinner. (<=Marichuy and >=Yongguk)

>Who’s driving you home?

>k

I groaned when I saw that terrible letter that I hated so much. ‘K’ means he’s mad damn it.

“What’s wrong? Did you forget something?” I was snapped out of my thoughts by Zico. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

“What? Oh um no, I’m fine.” I replied simply and looked out the window.

“Are you sure? You don’t look so fine, maybe you need some cheering up.” He glanced at me to see what I thought. I smiled but shook my head.

“No it’s okay; I’m fine I think I’m just tired. All just go to sleep when I get home-“

“No being alone isn’t going to make you feel better. How ‘bout you come with me the club? You can see how the whole underground seen is.” He offered me to join him but again I said no. “Are you sure? You don’t look too sure.” He continued to offer me to go with him.

“Yes Zico I’m sure,” I replied with slight annoyance.

“So you’re not positive?” he snickered at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Zico please just take me home. Maybe I can go with you some other time.” I looked at him seriously. He noticed and sighed.

“Alright, I was just trying to help. I just thought that since you always try to help me and worry about me I might as well do the same.” He said in a hurt tone. I felt bad for making him feel bad but if I go with him right now then Yongguk will be even madder.

“I’m sorry Zico, I-I’m just tired is all, I promise I’ll go with you next time.” I smiled at him lightly. He grinned back and then smirked.

“I don’t know, maybe I won’t want you to come next time.” He said in a stuck up voice. I snorted and shook my head. “I’m just kidding. Next time I go I’ll tell you so you can come. I know you’ll like it. You said you were in a dance crew before right?” he asked me keeping his eyes on the road.

“Yeah I was, why? Do they have like dance competitions there too?” I asked him excited. He nodded and smiled at me before looking back to the road.

“Yeah, they usually have one every Friday or Saturday. Well go on one of those days so you can see and dance in one too. I’m not that great of dance so I don’t really go to them but when I do they’re pretty damn cool.” He explained how the whole set up was in that club was. We arrived at my apartment around 9 pm and I waved goodbye to him.

“Be safe and don’t do anything stupid!” I pointed a finger at him and he saluted me.

“No ma’am now go, bye!” he pulled away and drove off. I went inside and got a message. I opened it to see it was from Yongguk.

>Are you home yet?

>I’ll be there in a bit, we need to talk

I put my phone away and then opened my door. I sighed and plopped on my bed. I wonder what he’s going to say now, probably the same as always. I took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas. I was drying my hair when I heard the doorbell go off. I walked to the door and opened it to receive an annoyed, pissed off and tired Yongguk at my door. I opened the door wider so he could come in and he did.

“How was dinner?” he asked dryly. I sighed and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow at me when I didn’t reply. “I’m asking you a question.” He said in the same dry tone. He walked farther in the apartment and sat on one of the couches.

“It was fine Yongguk, Why do you always get so jealous over the simplest things?” I asked annoyed. He looked up at me with cold eyes.

“Maybe, because I don’t like my GIRLFRIEND going to a dorm full of seven men that I don’t know.” His voice grew louder with each word. He stood up and looked into my eyes. “How do you think I feel when I see you around them? I hate it Marichuy I hate that I have to hide my jealousy from them I hate that I can’t tell this damn world that you’re mine!” he bellowed as he came closer. “How would you feel if I went to a girl group’s house for dinner?” he tilted his head to the side. His breathing was heavy now. I looked at his eyes and there was anger in them but at the same time sadness. My eyes softened and he noticed but the anger didn’t subside.

“I’m sorry Yongguk…” I trailed off, I feel like my words aren’t enough. “I’m sorry that I can only give you pain…” I could feel my eyes sting and I looked away. “I’m sorry that even though you love me and I love you I still hurt you.” I bit my lip and looked back up at him when I felt the tears subside.

“Marichuy…” he trailed off as he was the one that looked away now. “Why are we always like this? I don’t want to make you cry but I just can’t stand the fact that you go to their house when I’m still here waiting for you like an idiot.” His voice softened as he looked at mine. “I’m sorry I can’t control myself sometimes.” he pressed his soft hand against my cheek. He caressed my cheek lightly. “I just love you so much.” his voice strained when he said it. “It hurts Marichuy; it hurts to love you this much. I want you to myself.” he pressed his forehead against mine and kissed my lips lightly as if he pressed too hard they would break. I could feel my eyes burn as tears fell down my cheeks. He wiped the tears away with his thumbs. He let go of the kiss and wiped my tears away. As much as I tried to pull back the tears they wouldn’t stop. He pulled me into a hug and held the back of my head with his hand. My whole face was consumed by his chest. “I’m sorry, I always trouble you-“

“I love you Bang Yongguk. I don’t care if you get mad I don’t care if you do stupid things or get jealous easily I love you.” I looked up at him with my tear stained eyes. I smiled at him genuinely and kissed his beautiful soft lips. His lips moved with mine as they danced slowly against each other.

“I love you too. I’ll never get tired of saying that.” He looked deep into my eyes and smiled. “Just don’t make me jealous.” He pinched my nose lightly and kissed it.

“I promise I’ll try not to now let’s go to sleep. I’m tired.” He nodded and then lifted me up surprising me and took me to the room to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol soooo..... i dont know about this chapter but yeah i hope you like it!!!! hahaha so yeah... thanks for commenting and subscribing!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3