60-Wait What?!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

After their practice Yongguk dropped me off because he had to leave to work with the sound and on his own performance. I looked around my fridge and saw that there wasn’t anything to eat. I sighed and decided to walk over to the store that was next to my apartment complex. I walked out of the lobby not paying attention to my surroundings until I tripped over something. I looked up when I realized it was a foot. There was a group of girls that looked VERY angry. The one who tripped me scoffed at me and told the others behind her to step up. I looked at them weirdly and had an idea of who they were.

“Who do you think you are huh?” she had a squeaky voice and had a lanky figure. She was definitely taller than me, like by a lot. I gave her a look and then looked around.

“Oh I’m sorry, are you talking to me?” I said with a smirk knowing she was. She rolled her eyes and spit out the gum she was chewing on next to my shoe, missing by a centimeter. I gave her an unimpressed look which made her madder then she already was.

“You know exactly who I’m talking to you little . I don’t know what my oppa saw in you.” She pushed my shoulder but when she noticed I didn’t stumble back she gave a look of surprise. I snorted at her and her little crew and then walked away. I could feel them following me but I didn’t speed up my pace. “Where do you think you’re going huh? Come back here!” she shrieked and then pulled my arm. I turned and faced her. I saw her hand move up and about to slap so I moved to the side making her fumble. I chuckled at her fail and then crossed my arms and stuck my leg out tapping my foot.

“I’m waiting.” I said in a sing song voice. I saw her little group help her recuperate. She pushed them to the side and then moved towards me. She pulled my hair and yanked on either side. I used my force and pushed her off of me. She stumbled into her little group with a loud wince. “It’s gonna take more than hair yanking and slapping to scare me hon.” I snorted and fixed my hair then waited for her next attack.

“Do you know who I am?” she looked into my eyes with pure anger. She scoffed and looked away from me. “Right, he probably didn’t tell you did he.” He fixed her hair and then stood in front of me. “I’m Mi Rae, Yongguk’s ex-girlfriend.” She smirked at me while fixing her hair. I hide my shock and instead played with her words.

“Yeah, I know who you are he told me about you, he told me that you’re his EX girlfriend.” I smirked and emphasized on ex.

“Not for long though, soon you’ll be the ex and I’ll be the current. I know he still has feelings for me in fact I bet you’re just pity for him.” She seized me with her eyes but I ignored it. “I already know about you, more than you think.” She tried to scare me with her words but I just played with them.

“Wow, you must really have a lot of time on your hands.” I scoffed and she glared at me. “The again, you probably were busy with that other guy too huh.” I looked into her eyes and smirked. “I don’t know why you came but frankly I think we both know it’s a waste of time. Sorry to say this but I don’t get scared easily, I guess I just rained on your parade.” I my teeth and shrugged my shoulders. “Sorry~” I said with a little kid tone. I continued walking and noticed she wasn’t following me. I was tempted to look back but I didn’t. I finally smirked when I heard her shriek in anger. I gave her a salute before I continued walking towards the store.

                                                                                                ~

“Wait what?!” Zico exclaimed threw the phone in nodded and then responded.

“Yup, Yongguk’s ex found me and threatened me.” I chuckled and slurped up some noodles. “Don’t tell him though!” I said with my mouth full.

“Yeah, yeah don’t worry I won’t BUT if things get serious then I will.” He warned me and I rolled my eyes.

“How can things get serious?” I scoffed after I swallowed. He sighed and di could tell he was shaking his head.

“You know it can, she sounds determined to take him away from you if she took her time to find out where you live.” Zico explained and I nodded reluctantly.

“I guess you’re right.” I said and thought about her coming all the way here.

“Are you scared?” his question brought me out of my thoughts. I coughed loudly when I choked on my noodles and chugged my water. “Hey are you okay?! Marichuy don’t die on me!” he freaked out and I laughed to which he grumbled. “It’s not funny, I thought you were gonna die!” he whined and I laughed even more. “ANYWAYS answer my question, are you scared?” he repeated the question and I scoffed.

“Why would I be scared of her?” I subconsciously puffed my chest out and put a thicker voice on.

“Marichuy,” I could tell that if he was looking at me he would be giving a look. “You don’t have to lie.” He continued and I breathed out releasing the air from my chest. I played with my noodles and when I realized I lost my appetite.

“’I don’t know, I-I guess when I saw her I thought that she was just some obsessive fan but when I realized it was her… I was honestly shocked I didn’t think she would ever come back.” I sighed and pushed the bowl of ramen to the side. “Should I be scared?” I asked worried and confused.  I heard him sigh over the phone.

“I think it’s natural for a girlfriend to be nervous that the ex is back and looking for another round, but I have a strong feeling that Yongguk won’t be fazed by her and not even think about her. He has you and it’s obvious that he loves you, after all every time he sees you with another guy he gets jealous. Trust me; she won’t be able to take him away from you. Now let’s talk about something different cause I feel like I’m your gay friend.” He whined at the end and I laughed.

“Alright, thank you Zico, thanks for being my friend and listening to me.” I thanked him brightly and he chuckled.

“Of course! Any time chingu!” he replied happily and we continued talking for another hour or so.

                                                                                                ~

I woke up and felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled and turned over to see Yongguk sleeping soundly. He looked completely tired. I noticed he had a light bruise on his shoulder. I sighed and touched it lightly. I looked at his features that were priceless to me. I saw him flutter his eyes open and look into mine. He smiled and cleared his throat. I could feel his arm pull me closer to him he kissed me on the head then trailed down to my cheeks and nose.

“Good morning~” he said with a raspy voice. I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Morning,” I tangled my hands in his hair while looking into his eyes. “When did you come home?” I asked him worried. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

“I think around… three in the morning?” he said while yanking. I sighed and nodded. I can’t believe he was working that late.

“I’m sorry, what time are you going back?” I asked another question and traced my fingers down his face.

“Probably soon, I heard that the director wanted to make you a part of the concert right?” he chuckled and I nodded. “That’d be cool, you should do it. That way we could spend more time together.” He winked at me and I snorted.

“Yeah cause I would love for that to happen.” I said sarcastically. He gasped and then started tickling me. I was a laughing fit.

“Take that back!” he teased and sat on top of me.

“Oh my god! Yongguk! You’re REALLY heavy!” I flailed around and he snickered evilly. “Wow, you’re such a nice boyfriend laughing at your girlfriend while she suffocates underneath you!” I said exasperated. He snickered even more and when he wasn’t looking I flipped up over so I was on top of him. “HA! Who’s laughing now!” I pointed my finger at him but he continued laughing. I frowned when I saw him laugh even harder.

“Still me, I think you forgot that I’m stronger then you and you weigh less.” He pinched my cheeks and then pulled me down for a kiss. He let go and I looked into his eyes. I smiled but the thought of Yongguk’s ex coming back came into my thoughts. I tried to ignore those thoughts and got off of him and let him get ready for practice. He told me to go with him and I did but I couldn’t get the thought of her coming back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DUN DUN DUN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIET OH SHIET!!!!! (yes i meant to put the e there) MI RAE'S BACK!!!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN??!!! IWS YONGGUK GONNA FIND OUT??!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT ON THE NEXT UPDATE!! *cue intense ending music* haha yeah soo i hope you liked it!!! :D dont forget tovote for the main character for my next fanfic yeah i  bet some of you are like JUST SHUT UP I ALREADY FREAKING VOTED! hahaha well if you did... THANK SO SO SO MUCH!!! just ignore this as for those ho havent PLEASE WOTE!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3