64-Will You Marry Me?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I woke up with Marichuy in my arms like always. I smiled and looked at her sleeping figure. The day light brought out her beautiful features that I never grew tired of; I smiled and gave a light peck on her lips. She was still sleeping but that didn’t stop me from kissing her. I knew she would feel it. I could see her stir and finally open her eyes. She smiled at me and scooted closer to me.

“Good morning~” she said with a muffled voice. I chuckled and said good morning back, I pinched her nose and laughed lightly when I saw her scrunch up her nose. I looked into her eyes and remembered what I had planned for her. Today is our second year anniversary. Ever since Mr. Kim solved our problem with Mi Rae we’ve been more than happy. It’s been about a year since that as well as of B.A.P’s concerts and promoting. Today on our second year anniversary I was planning on proposing to her. I looked into her eyes that were still clouded with sleep but still had that beautiful glow that I loved so much.

“Guess what?” I asked her with my raspy voice. She ran a hand through my hair and thought a bit.

“I don’t know, what?” she asked after she gave up. I chuckled and shook my head.

“You have to at least guess.” I replied while smiling at her. She rolled her eyes but smiled and then thought about it.

“Hmm, did Samchon finally give you guys a break?” she asked and I chuckled.

“Kind of, well at least for today… and maybe even later on.” I trailed off. I had already talked to Mr. Kim about proposing to Marichuy. He said that if she said yes he will give us a long awaited break. “Anyways, since you at guessing I’ll tell you.” I cleared my throat and then told her. “Today we have the day off so I plan on taking you out on a date.” I informed her smirking.

“And what if I don’t want to go on a date?” she asked. I lifted an eyebrow at her and then pinned her under me.

“I didn’t ask if you wanted to or not.” my smirk widened. She giggled and then nodded. I leaned down slowly to kiss her. Once I saw her pull up to meet my lips I pulled away from her and snickered. She glared at me playfully and then tried squirming out of my grasp which was impossible. I smirked at her and waited for her to give up. When she did I then leaned down again and actually kissed her. I got up and let her get up. “Go shower stinky I don’t plan on going out with someone who smells!” I pinched my nose and wafted my other hand. I snickered when she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Fine, I’ll go on a date with someone who doesn’t care about how I smell!” she retorted and I chuckled shaking my head.

“Yeah, good luck with that.” she stuck her tongue out at me again and then went to shower. When I heard the shower head go on I ran to my phone and called up Himchan. “Dude, did you tell the others yet?” I asked nervously.

“Yeah don’t worry, I have everything under control just make sure you’re there by seven. Zico just ordered the food from the restaurant and they said it’ll be there by seven so make sure you come back at that time!” Himchan instructed me. I nodded and then thanked him.

“Thanks man, tell the others I said thanks too!” I replied and then hung up. I received a call and answered it. “Hello?” I answered.

“Hey hyung, did Himchan hyung already tell you that I ordered the food?” Zico asked and I nodded.

“Yeah thanks man, he told me it’s gonna be there by seven right?” I made sure what Himchan said was right.

“Yeah it’s gonna be at there at that time, if we have any trouble I’ll text you but I think we have everything under control.” He said proudly. I chuckled and thanked him. I had to hang up when I heard the shower turn off. I grabbed the clothes I picked out for Marichuy and then knocked on the door.

“Here you go babe, I want you to wear these clothes so we match.” I gave her a half smile and then let her change. I showered after and when we finished getting ready we left for our date.

“So where are we going?!” she asked brightly. I smiled and pulled her close to me.

“Guess.” I said simply and chuckled when I heard her huff of annoyance.

“I’m starting to not like this game very much.” she whined. I ruffled her hair and then opened the car door for her.

“Fine, I’ll tell you.” I let her go in the car and then I jogged over to my seat. I started the engine and then smiled at her. “We’re going to Lotte World.” I saw her eyes light up with happiness like a little kid. She bounced in her seat and squealed.

“Yay!! I always wanted to go there!” she exclaimed while pumping her fists in the air. I chuckled at her cuteness. I was caught off guard when I felt her lips press against my cheek. I smiled and held her hand in mine as I drove to our destination. Once we arrived I saw Marichuy press her face against the window to see all the rides.

“You know, they’re cooler when you actually ride on them and not just stare at it.” I lifted an eyebrow at her. She looked over at me and then ran out the car door. I chuckled and caught up to her. I held her hand and smiled at how excited she was. I couldn’t help but pull her closer to me, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple. ‘Which ride do you want to go on first?” I asked her and she thought about it.

“How ‘bout that one?!” she pointed at the tallest one and jumped up and down. I laughed again and her cuteness and then let her guide me to the rides.

We went on almost all of the rides by the time it was noon. It was around twelve thirty when we took a rest to eat.

“Are you having fun?” I asked her and she nodded happily while taking a bite out of her pizza. She pulled away from the slice of pizza leaving some sauce at the corner of her lip. I smiled at her little left overs and then grabbed a napkin to clean it off. She looked at me surprised and a blush formed on her lips. “Wow, I must have a pretty big effect on you if I can still make you blush.” I smirked at her then snickered. She pouted and swatted my hand away. “I’m just kidding, don’t get all fussy about it.” I .

“I bet I can still make you blush too!” she exclaimed. I could see her put her think face on as she thought of a way to make me blush. I placed my chin on my fist and waited patiently for her to think of something.

“Any day now~” I said with a fake annoyance. She frowned at me before ignoring me again. I saw her frown again when she couldn’t think of anything.

“Whatever, I will get one of these days though!” she pointed a finger at me and continued eating her pizza. I chuckled and ruffled her hair then continued eating. We walked around and played some of the games in the amusement park. She pulled me over to a shooting game and pointed out a big Tigger that was curled up. “It’s your other half!” she teased. I ruffled her hair and slung my arm around her shoulders.

“You’re my other half.” I replied back and smirked when I saw her nose scrunch up.

“You’re getting really cheesy these days, I think you’ve finally hung out a little too much with Himchan and Kyung.” She suggested and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re the one that made me friends with Kyung and the rest of Block B, now you have to deal with it.” I half smiled and flicked her head. She winced and frowned at me.

“Whatever~ let’s just try to win that Tigger!” she fist pumped the air and then started the game. She played most of it and when she got nervous she handed it over to me. “YAYYY!! WE WON!!!” She cheered and hugged me tightly. I swung her around and then told the worker to give us the Tigger. We walked around and rode a couple other rides then around six I told her we had to go home. “Aww, okay~” she said sadly and then let me take her in my arms as we walked to the car.

“Did you have fun?!” I asked her clearly knowing the answer. She nodded brightly and then came closer to give me a kiss. “Mmm, I’m glad you did.” I smiled and pinched her cheek. I drove back to the apartment and pulled her to my side.

“What’s up?” she asked smiling. She tried to hold the huge Tigger in her hands and when I saw her fumble I took it and brought it under my arm.

“Is that better?” I chuckled and she nodded. We walked into the elevator and that’s when I wrapped a band across her eyes.

“What are you doing?!” she asked nervous. I chuckled and told her not to worry. “Where are you taking me Bang Yongguk?!” she asked me.

“Don’t worry~ what do you think I’m gonna do?” I asked teasing her. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed in defeat. “Just wait we’re almost there.” I finished and she nodded. I texted the guys to see if everything was ready and they responded with a yes. I could feel myself get nervous with each floor we passed. I had planned to propose to her on the apartment complex’s roof. It was like a garden up there and with how the weather was now it was perfect. The sun was setting and almost hidden making it perfect to set lights up. I told the guys exactly how I wanted it to be. There had to be lantern lights and a table set up with the food.

‘Are we almost there?” she asked. I looked at the buttons and saw that we arrived.

“Yup, just hold onto me.” I told her and she clung to my arm.

“It’s not like I have a choice now do I?” she said sarcastically. I chuckled and then guided her to the area they had set up. I smiled at Himchan and Zico who were in the corner waiting for us. They were set up in waiter outfits. I shook my head and chuckled at them. “Can I take the blindfold off now?” she asked as she tapped my shoulder.

“Yeah, let me do it for you.” I went behind her and took it off. I saw her look around surprised and dazed. She looked back at me with a beautiful smile.

“Did you plan this?” she asked breathless. I nodded meekly and looked over at the others.

“Of course with the help of some friends.” I smiled and she turned over to where I was looking. She giggled and thanked them.

“Thank you so much,” she pulled me into a hug and kissed me sweetly on the lips. I pressed our heads together while biting my lip.

“Let’s go sit down.” I pulled her over to the table. The two others came with the food and placed it on the table. We ate the food peacefully and when we finished they came back to take the plates. Zico came back with the ‘special’ dessert that contained the ring. I took a deep breath and thanked him, he nodded simply and gave me an encouraging smile. I saw her look down and see the ring right on the cherry (the dessert was strawberry sundaes). She looked up at me completely surprised. I stood up and walked over to her. I took the ring out and went on my knee. I could feel my heart race like never before. I could feel her eyes on me. I finally looked up at her and my lips once.

“Yongguk…” she breathed out. I smiled and then held her hand.

“Marichuy, will you marry me?” I asked her nervously. She burst out smiling and nodded.

“Of course I will!” she responded with the words that I wanted to hear. I placed the ring on her well, ring finger right where her couple ring was. I stood up and pulled her into a hug. I swung her up in the air and kissed her tenderly. The kiss felt endless and memorable. We let go when we heard cheers from the others. We turned and saw the rest of B.A.P and Block B fist pumping the air. She giggled and looked up at me. I smiled at her and pulled her into another kiss. We heard little cheers even more and I stopped kissing her. I looked over at them giving them a look. They got the clue and then filed out. I looked back at Marichuy who was smiling beautifully. I brought her over to the blankets that were laid out on the ground. I placed her head on my chest and made small circles with my fingers on her arm. We stared at the stars in silence. I looked down at her and smiled sweetly. She felt my eyes on her and looked up at me.

“I love you Marichuy, I love you so much.” I said quietly as if they were precious words that could only be shared between us. She smiled and came up to my lips and kissed them lightly.

“I love you too Yongguk, I love you so much.” she replied and the moved her lips against mine passionately. We slept on the roof peacefully and waited for tomorrow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YYAYYYYYYYY THEY GON GET MARRIED!! XD AHAHA dont worry guise its not over yet! but it is coming to an end! :( i hope you liked it!! also I'm going to ask you guise to do the poll!! haha i wanna know if you guise want me to do or not! xP

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3