41- The Face of a Man in Love

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

It was already dark outside when I left TS. I spent most of the day with Block B and helping them calm down about the whole situation. They were all pretty stressed about the whole situation well, who wouldn’t be? Zico of course went back to the studio to write some lyrics down. I let him because even though that room is just a stuffy one for me it’s more for Zico. He can release his thoughts and ideas and let them flow out better. I tried thinking about different dance moves that would look nice on them with B-Bomb and Ukwon. They wanted me to go over to their house today too but I said no. Honestly, right now I need to talk to Yongguk. I pulled my phone out and saw that I got a message, it wasn’t from Yongguk though. It was Himchan, I opened it and sighed when I read it. Marichuy~~ I’ve missed my cute little dongseng~! How are you? How are you and Yongguk? Did you two fight again? >.< you have to be careful with his heart because even though he looks tough on the outside he has a very weak heart. Especially with you~ ttyl~ I looooooovvveeeee you~!!! –Channie<3 I smiled lightly but thought about Himchan’s text.

“Marichuy!” a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked over and saw Cho coming towards me. I smiled at him and waved. “Going home? I’ll give you a ride if you want!” he smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

“Thanks Cho but I think I got it,” I chuckled lightly. EH looked at me quizzically and then smirked.

“Are you sure? Or does my little Chuchu have a hot date tonight and you don’t want me to find out?” he nudged me playfully. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up. I shook my head and laughed it off. Well, technically I was going to talk with Yongguk and he is hot, but I don’t think it’s a date more of just chilling at my house.

“Alright, you can take me home but down call me Chuchu in public!” I whined and pouted. He laughed at me and nodded. We walked over to his car and he drove me home. I texted Yongguk and told him to come over. He didn’t reply though, I hope he’s not too mad. I bit my lip worriedly and hoped for the best.

“So, I saw with that guy from B.A.P, what’s his name? Bang Yongwang? Bang Yonggyu? OH Bang Yongguk!” he snapped his fingers together when he finally remembered his name. I tensed up when I heard him say his name.

“Uh, yeah, I know him. Why?” I asked quietly trying to sound normal. He looked over at me for a second before turning back to the road.

“You guys seem close that’s all. I think it’s a good thing that you know people, that way you don’t feel so alone.” He nodded as he talked as of agreeing with himself. “He looks like he cares about you a lot.” He smiled when he said that. I looked over at him curiously.

“Really? How can you tell?” I asked him. I sat up right and looked at the road.

“Just the way he looks at you when you talk. He seems like he’s listening to everything you say. He also seems very protective of you.” He answered and looked at me once. I nodded lightly thinking about how Yongguk would look at me when I talk. Weird, I never really thought of that.

“What else?” I encouraged him to go on. I looked at him and I could see a smile spread on his face.

“He has the face of a man who is in love.” He drove into the entrance of my apartment building. I could feel my cheeks burn lightly when he said that. I tried my best to hide my smile from him but it was impossible. “You like him too don’t you?” my eyes widened when I heard him say that. I bit my lip hard and faced him. He had a knowing smile on his face. “I’m sorry, let me rephrase that. You love him too right?” He put the car in park and faced me.

“Well, I have to go now, bye Cho~! Thanks for the ride!” I laughed nervously and went to go open the door but he locked it. I mentally punched myself for looking so obvious. I faced him and gave him a pleading look. He chuckled lightly and unlocked it.

“You’re welcome, Chuchu~” he chuckled again and then I left. I sighed and watched as he left. I went inside and got in the elevator. I sighed and literally face palmed myself when the elevator door closed.

“I’m so dumb! Why am I so obvious!?” I sighed and thought about what Cho said. I smiled lightly when I remembered that he said Yongguk had ‘the face of a man who is in love’ I looked up when I heard the bell ring and went to my door. I saw Yongguk standing outside with his head down and his hands in his pockets. I walked up to him and hugged him. I could tell that he was surprised because his body tensed up. I didn’t feel him hug me back though. Even though I was kind of sad I guess I get it. I was acting pretty mean towards him earlier. “Thank you for loving me bang Yongguk.” I looked up at him and smiled. He had a sour face on but that didn’t stop me from hugging him.

“Now you want me to hug you?” He said in a low voice. It was harsh but I knew it would be. I sighed but didn’t let him go.

“I’m sorry about today I was just worried that Zico would tell someone. I don’t know him very well yet.” I went to go open the door so we could go inside. I looked back at him when I noticed he wasn’t coming in. I sighed and pulled him in.

“You knew him enough to into a room with him and ONLY him.” he grumbled. He sat down on the couch and sighed.

“Yes but may I remind whose clothes I’m wearing?” I pointed at the clothes that I was wearing. He looked me over and turned his head away before I could see him smile. I walked up to him and sat next to him. I pulled on his cheek so he could face me but he wouldn’t budge. As awkward as this would be I sat on him facing him. I put my arms around his neck and made him face me. “I’m sorry Yongguk I didn’t mean to be so cold with you I’m just worried that Zico might tell someone about us.” I sighed, even though he seems like a nice guy I honestly don’t know him well enough. He finally looked at me with a worried expression.

“And I’m worried that you- that you’re embarrassed of me or that you don’t love me. I know I sound stupid but I care for you Marichuy and I don’t want to be without you. When you act like that especially when there is someone around I feel like you’re embarrassed to be seen with me,” he looked completely and utterly hurt. My eyes furrowed in sadness. I pulled him into a hug and his hair. “You’re embarrassed of what your Samchon is going to say when he finds out that we’re together. I can’t stand that! I can’t stand thinking about you being with another man either!” he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. He buried his face in my neck. I felt terrible bout how I was acting towards him. I can’t believe I never thought about how he would feel. I could feel my eyes starting to sting.

“I’m sorry Yongguk, I’m sorry that I act so stupid sometimes and don’t think about how you feel. I’m sorry…” I hugged him tighter and held back my tears but it was impossible to hold back my sniffles. He released me and placed his huge hands on the sides of my face. He looked at my eyes and saw that I was about to cry. He smiled weakly and placed his soft crimson lips on mine. The tears fell out of me and onto my face. He pulled on my lip lightly and ran his hands down to my waist. “I’m going to tell Samchon tomorrow. I don’t want this to be a problem between us anymore.” I said after we released each other’s lips. He looked at my eyes.

“I’m pressuring you aren’t I? I’m sorry Marichuy I just hate it when I see other guys look at you and not know that you’re mine.” He sighed and pulled me into another kiss.

“No you’re not. I’m tired of hiding this. I know it’s only been a couple of days but I’m tired of hiding.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. He pulled me into a kiss that lasted for ever. When we pulled away we pressed our foreheads together.

“I love you,” he smiled at me and I smiled back. “You’re lucky I can never stay mad at you for a long time.” I giggled and remembered what Cho said.

“Oh guess what?” I asked before I told him.

“What’s up?” he asked as he trailed his head to my neck. I giggled when I felt his breath tickle my neck. I pulled his face back up so he would be looking at me.

“We’re really bad at hiding our feelings. Cho saw us walking around together and he said that you had the ‘face of a man who is in love’ then he asked me if I loved you and…” I stopped because I didn’t want to embarrass myself.

“What’d you say?” he asked me with a smile. I looked away awkwardly.

“Nothing,” I was technically saying the truth. I started to get off his lap but he stopped me.

“What did you say?” he smirked at me and held my waist so I wouldn’t leave.

“Nothing! Literally! And well then he assumed that since I didn’t say anything that I did actually love you. He didn’t look mad though,” I thought back to earlier. He just had a knowing smile like he already knew the answer. I looked back at Yongguk who was now smirking.

“So, you can say that… I’m breathtaking?” he smirked at me and then kissed me. He helped me stand up and then picked me up bridal style. I squealed lightly at the sudden change of position and held onto his neck tightly. He walked me to my room and placed me down on my bed lightly with him on top. He pulled me into a passionate kiss that felt amazing. I could feel him bite my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave into. He on my lip repeatedly and I couldn’t hold in my moans. “Don’t worry I’m the only one here. Be as loud as you want.” I blushed when I heard him say that. I must be loud; I tried to calm my blush and continued kissing him with pure passion. He slid down to my neck and on the spot that he had memorized. I couldn’t control myself as much as I tried. He placed his hands on my hips and placed small circles on my hip bones with his thumbs. He looked up at me and smirked, I was completely into him right now. I wanted more of him, much more. I pulled his face up to me gave him a small kiss before flipping us over so I was on top. I sat on him with my knees on either side of him. I saw him smirk and bent down to kiss him. I was going crazy with his kisses one after another I couldn’t stop. I lowered to his neck and bite hard. I heard him groan in pleasure and he placed his hands on my hips again. “No far, I don’t get to mark you so can’t either~” he said through rough groans and kisses. I nodded and kept kissing his neck. I went down to his collar bones that were perfect and on them lightly. I moaned lightly making him groan in pleasure. Suddenly he pulled my up to face him and he flipped us over. He gave me a soft kiss but just a passionate as the others and then went to his side. He pressed me to him and wrapped an arm around me. “Goodnight.” He said simply and yawned. I turned around to face him and gave him a look of unbelief. “What?” he asked innocently.

“What do you mean what?” I imitated his low voice when I said what he said.

“Oh you mean, why did I stop? Oh yeah that’s payback for earlier when we were in the elevator. Now go to sleep baby, I’m tired.” I pouted at him and sighed loudly.

“Meanie~” I whined but he just laughed it off.

“Yeah, but you love this ‘meanie’.” I completely agreed with him. I smiled to myself and then hugged him back. “I love you.” He said in a tired voice before closing his eyes.

“I love you too, goodnight.” I smiled again and then closed my eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayyy! lol yeah I'm at the library again >.> i told my dad i had to type a paper lol YOU GUISE SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M AT THE LIBRARY BCUS OF YOU!!! i love you guise so much that i come to the library to update! XD lol well yeah LOL yeah I'm sorry guise i trolled you...well technically Yongguk trolled you but i control yongguk in this story so.... ANYWAYSS!!! i hope you guise like it!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE 32 SUBSCRIBERS!!!