26-Chill We Just Went To The Beach

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“So where are we going? Huh? Huh? Come on just tell me~~” I pulled on Yongguk’s arm and tried to convince him to tell me.

“Just wait. Gosh, you’re so impatient!” he groaned.

“How do you expect me to be when you tell me you’re going to take me on a date at midnight?!” I flailed my arms in the air to get my point through. I heard him sigh and he pulled my arms so I could face him.

“We’re here. See was that so hard?” he pecked my lips and then dragged me with him to where he wanted to take me; the beach. He walked me over to a spot that was set up with multiple silk blankets layered on top of each other and candles that surrounded the blankets. There was a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries on the side and a cooler next to them. I gasped at the sight. How did he plan this? I looked over at him and smiled. I could see a light coat of pink on his cheeks and his gummy smile forming. I pulled him into an embrace and attacked him with kisses everywhere.

“Thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu!! You’re soooo sweet!!” he hugged me back and then carried me over to the blankets. He slowly laid both of us down on the blankets and put his arm under my head. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. I pinched his cheeks and kissed him again and shoved my head in his chest. I put my arm around him could feel his chest rumble under my head.

“You like it?” he said simply and I giggled.

“Of course!!!” I giggled like a little girl who had gotten what she wanted. He looked at me and slowly hovered over me. He leaned down to my lips and moved his perfect plump lips with mine. His free hand travelled up my arm and then back down to my hips. Our lips moved to a perfect beat that we created for ourselves only. It didn’t feel rushed or rough, instead it was smooth and passion filled. We parted lips to breath and he looked in my eyes as I did the same. He grabbed one of the strawberries and plopped it in my mouth. The strawberry was juicy and delicious but frankly that’s not what I wanted to taste right now. I wanted to taste his sweet mouth on top of mine. After I finished my strawberry he placed his lips on mine again. Even though we were only separated a few seconds I missed them. He made me feel something that I never felt before. Something I know I will never be able to feel with someone else. He pushed my hair out of my face and dropped small kisses along my jaw line and neck. I could feel his warm breath hover over my neck. I shivered slightly then wrapped my arms around his neck. He descended to my neck and left beautiful loving kisses along it. He reached to my sweet spot that he only knew about and kissed it repeatedly before starting to on it. I could feel him nibble on it and even though it felt glorious I put my hands on his chest indicating him to stop.

“What’s wrong?” he said in a low whisper and ran up my jaw to kiss my lips.

“No mark. Please.” I said between our kisses. I could feel him smirk into the kiss and fit him lightly on the chest. I slowly walked my kisses to his neck.

“Fine, but on our honeymoon I’m just going to end up marking moreeeee.” He slurred his last word when I bit lightly on his sweet spot. I giggled and started teasing him.

“How says I’m going to marry you?” I whispered in his ear before nibbling it making him groan lightly. He moved his head so that I couldn’t anymore. This time he went up to my ear and nibbled it making me moan now.

“I did.” He whispered in a seductive voice in my ear then kissed me more passionately on the lips. We stayed like that for a while. I was lying in the crook of his arm with it around me. Yes, I was still fully clothed and so was he. He passed me another strawberry to eat and I gladly took it. Even though we didn’t say much to each other it was perfect. We had learned how to talk to each other with only our eyes. We knew exactly what the other wanted and why or how the other felt and why.

“Did you like our little date?” he smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded he smiled back and laughed cutely. “It’s not over yet.” I looked at him surprisingly as he got up. He picked me up and then ran to the ocean. I squealed as we fell into the water. I splashed him with water and he did the same. I was laughing uncontrollably as he picked me up from behind. I screamed at the surprise and kept laughing. By now we were both completely soaked. He set me back down in the water and turned me to face him. He looked at my eyes deeply and pushed the hair out of my face and then snuggled his face in my neck. “I love you sooooo much.” he said muffled and I laughed at his silliness. He looked at me. “I said I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!” He shouted in the air. I giggled and repeated him.

“I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH TOO!” I laughed and he joined in. he said it again.

“I LOVE MARICHUY AND I’M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT! SHE’S THE ONLY ONE IN MY LIFE!” I looked at him with loving eyes and gave him a big smooch. I repeated him only I said Yongguk obviously. We looked at the sky and saw the sun rising. He hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder like always. We watched the sun rise until it was in clear site.

“We should get back to the hotel.” I looked over at him slightly and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the water. We picked up the blankets and candles that were already way burned out and the empty bowl. I waited for him so we could leave. When he got up he looked at me. I could see his eyes travel down my body and smirk.

“Nice bra babe.” I could feel the heat run up to my cheeks. I pouted at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He came over with one of the blankets and wrapped it around me to cover me up. “Don’t forget that I’m the only one allowed to see your underwear.” He winked at me and then wrapped his arm over my shoulders.

“How do you know that you’re gonna see me in my underwear huh?!” I punched him lightly and he laughed.

“Because like I said we’re gonna get married one of these days and married couples see each other in their underwear and…” he trailed off but I had a feeling what he was going to say. I looked away and before he saw me blushing. Too late, he only laughs like that when he sees me blushing. We walked back to the hotel and went to our own hotel rooms. I walked into my room smiling like an idiot and went to grab my clothes to change.

“Where have you been missy?!!!??” I jumped and slipped back then fell on my hard!

“JESUS HIMCHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!! WAIT WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING HERE?!!” I looked up at him and I saw him with his arms crossed and his leg sticking out while his foot tapped the floor vigorously. He looked mad, I mean liked REALLY mad. Kind of like the look that a mom would have when they’re mad at their kids. I saw the rest of the members behind him with the same look; even Youngjae, weird.

“Don’t give that young lady!! Where have you been this whole time huh? I hope you say the truth! You were with Yongguk right?!!” he had the same look on. I was about to tell him but he interrupted. “It better not have been anything hanky panky!! We did not come on this trip so you and Yongguk could get your freak on!” My jaw dropped.

“Get my freak on? Who do you think I am Kim Himchan?! Huh!?!” I got up from the ground and walked toward him.

“We were just worried about noona!” Zelo said. He looked at the other members and then back at me and cupped his mouth with one hand. “But if you did you know.” He stuck his index finger into a whole he made with his other hand. I looked at him horrified. “Blink twice, if not then blink once” he said in a whisper that the others clearly heard.

“GUYS!!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!! OF COURSE WE DIDN’T!! GOD! NOW GET OUT!” I pointed towards the door.

“Not until you tell us where you were!” Himchan flailed his arms.

“Marichuy just tell him so that he can shut up and I can go to sleep.” Youngjae said irritated. I saw the door that connected my room with another open. Yongguk came in and stopped when he saw all of the boys standing in front of me with their arms crossed.

“What’s going on here? Having a party and I’m not invited.” He laughed a little at his own joke and then walked over to me. “I was looking for you guys, I thought maybe you went on your own dates last night too.” He looked at the boys and smiled. He put his arm around my shoulders.

“That’s what you guys did? Then- then why does Marichuy have a blanket around her?” I sighed and stepped in.

“Me and Yongguk went on a date yesterday-well I guess earlier at the beach. We were just lying in the sand on blankets. We ended up going into the water and got our clothes wet. That’s why I’m using the blanket. Gosh, you act like a mother.” I sighed and looked at them.

“So there was no…” Zelo did the same action of putting his finger in the whole that his other hand made.

“No Zelo we didn’t do that. Don’t worry.” I sighed again and heard Yongguk laugh a little.

“They probably kissed a lot though.” Jongup said stretching.

“Obviously.” Yongguk laughed but I nudged him hard in the ribs. I heard Daehyun clear his throat and look away.

“Okay I’m going to go back to sleep. Goodnight.” He started walking to the door to leave.

“Me too, goodnight baby, muuaahh!” Yongguk gave me a loud kiss on the lips before heading out. I could hear the disgusted groans from the others. Soon they all filed out of my room and I went to go take a quick shower again. When I finished I pasted out on my bed.

Daehyun’s P.O.V

Why can’t I be the one that Marichuy goes on dates with? Why does she have to be with Yongguk? I clenched my hands and went to go lay on my bed. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to sleep. He’s given her so much more crap than I have, yet she still fell for him. I can’t pull her away from him though; she looks so happy when she’s with him. I don’t want to be mean to Yongguk hyung either but he knows I like her even though he hasn’t said it. He always holds her tighter when I’m around. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I was lying in bed thinking about my date with Marichuy. I honestly love her. She has brought something inside of me that I never thought existed. I feel so great around her like I’m invincible. Marichuy is the only one I care about. My feelings for her are completely different from when I was with Mi Rae. I feel so much more relaxed and content. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYYYY ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!! LOL IM REALLY HYPER RIGHTNOWWW!!! ehem, sorry i should stop anywayssssssss Yongguk and Marichuy were acting all cutesy and whatnot during their date!! so cute!! poor Daehyun is all jealous and sad though!! :( its okay honey come to me ill make it better!!!! we yeah hope you like it!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

GUISE GUISE YONGGUK IS FREAKING TEASING US BABYZ ON TWITTER!!! THEY BETTER FREAKIN TAKE THEIR SHIRTS OFF AT THEIR CONCERT!!!!!! GOSH THOSE BABYZ THAT ARE GOING TO THEIR CONCERT ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!! ASDASJDFKJDSFHSDAFSVJBHAJVBLAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehem, alright I'm done. =D