27-It's Almost Time...

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“But I don’t want to leave noona!!!!” Zelo whined as I dragged him out of the hotel room. I sighed.

“Neither do I, Zelo but we can’t stay here forever.” I said and yanked him off the bed. He whined silently but still got up and got ready to leave the hotel.

“Are you ready Marichuy?” I looked over and saw Daehyun’s head coming out from the other room.

“Almost oppa!” I did a little peace sign at him. Gosh, I’m so used to calling him oppa now I don’t even have to think about calling him that.

“Who are you calling oppa?” I turned around and saw Yongguk standing next to me with an annoyed face.

“Chill Yongguk, it’s just Daehyun-“

“But you’re older than him; why are you calling him oppa? You don’t call me oppa…” he mumbled the last part. I smiled and punched in the arm lightly.

“I’ll call you Yonggukkie. How ‘bout that?” I uncrossed his crossed arms and put them around me. I could tell he was trying to stay mad because he was trying to hold in his smile. I started to tickle him and that’s when he broke into a smile. “You don’t like Yonggukki? How ‘bout Dragon Soupie!” I started to .

“Fine, you can call me Yonggukkie, but oppa doesn’t sound so bad once in a while either.” I laughed and kissed him on the lips lightly. I could hear the others clear their throats awkwardly. I let go and smiled at him.

“Ok guys! Are you ready?” I faced the group of blondes that were all at the door now with their suitcases. They nodded and we headed out.

“It’s almost October. Time goes by so fast.” I heard Yongguk’s low yet soft voice say. We were sitting on the couch with his arm wrapped around me and using his other hand to play with mine. I sighed, he’s right it is almost October and that means that they have to leave soon. They have grown so much on me; every single one of them, even Youngjae and his sassy attitude. Of course Yongguk because he- well I love him. “Come with me to Korea? We can live there together.” I gave a faint smile.

“You know I can’t. I have work here and-“

“You can a job over there too. You’re a great dancer baby. You can work at TS with me and the boys.” He kissed my cheek lightly. I looked up at him and he honestly looked sad. I held his cheek lightly and kissed his soft precious lips.

“Noona I’m hungry can you- GOSH GUYS WHY CAN’T YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU’RE GONNA START EACHOTHER’S FACES SO I DON’T HAVE TO SEE!!” I let go of Yongguk and laughed a little at Zelo’s reaction at our kissing. I looked over at him and he was standing there awkwardly.

“Zelo you know how to cook. I already taught you.”

“Yeah but, we’re gonna almost leave and I want to enjoy your cooking as much as I can. You’re like a real sister to me noona, almost like a mom too.” I smiled at him. I could tell he was being sincere because he was rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground. I got up and went to go give him a hug. I could tell he was surprised but he hugged me back.

“What do you want to eat you big baby?”

We were all sitting in the dining room eating together like a family. I looked around the table and smiled to myself.

“What’s up with you? You like staring at people eat instead of eating?” I looked over at Youngjae who was smirking at his own remark. I shook my head and smiled.

“Maybe I do, what are you gonna do about it huh?” I gave him a smug look. He knew I was just playing around with him though. This is how we acted towards each other; we just play around though. He chuckled slightly and continued eating. “I’m gonna miss you guys when you leave.” I sighed.

“Awwhh don’t worry Marichuy you can still talk to oppa!!” Himchan said in his typical greasy voice. I smiled at him.

“You should come with us noona!!” Jongup exclaimed and I smiled.

“I can’t, I have to take care of my life here.” I looked at him but I felt terrible when I saw his adorable smile fade. I looked away and sighed again. We finished eating and it was my turn to wash the dishes this time. I was in the kitchen alone thinking to myself. What am I going to do when they’re gone? My life did a 180 degree turn when they came and now thinking about, I think it was for the best.

“Marichuy do you need help?” I looked over to the kitchen door and saw Daehyun by the door. I smiled at him and nodded. Why not? I feel like I barely talk to him anymore. Yongguk always wants me to do something with him; he smiled and walked over.

“What’s up oppa? How have you been?” I said as I passed a plate to dry.

“Nothing really, I just miss talking to you. I also miss going to the supermarket with you. Now Yongguk hyung makes me stay while he goes with you.” Daehyun did a fake sigh and I giggled.

“Next time I’ll make Yonggukkie stay and you can come instead, does that sound like a plan?” I looked over at him slightly and I could see a smile spread on his face. He nodded eagerly and laughed. “So, are you happy that you’re going to be going back to Korea again? It’s already September. “I try to hold onto my sigh this time.

“Honestly? Not really. I’m gonna miss you calling me oppa and cooking for Me.” he looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back, he’s so cute.

“Yeah right, I bet you’re gonna miss being able to sleep comfortably and live an easy life.” I nudged him lightly with my elbow.

“No I’m serious Marichuy! I’m going to miss you, even Youngjae is! Gosh, I can’t believe you don’t believe me!” he splashed water in my face. I wiped the water away and saw a mischievous look on his face. I glared at him playfully and splashed water in his face.

“HA! Payba- hey!!” he splashed me back and soon we were in a full on water fight. “Come back here Jung Daehyun! Face it like a man!” I ran after him smiling evilly with a cup of water in my hand. I could hear his contagious laugh as we ran around the island.

“NEVER!!” I stopped and he did too. He was across from me and looking at me for my next move. Suddenly he ran towards me. I was a little confused to what he was doing so I froze. He grabbed the cup and splashed me with it. I snapped out of my confused state when I realized what happened. I looked at the cackling Daehyun in front of me. I smirked when I thought of something.

“You win Daehyun. Let me give you a hug!” I spread my arms and ran for him. His eyes widened when he saw me coming. He started running and I ran after. I finally reached him and pulled him into a back hug. I rubbed my soaking wet head on his back.

“What are you guys doing?” I stopped what I was doing and looked over at the door to see Yongguk with a confused face, he looked kind of mad too.

“I’m just giving Daehyun a hug, that’s all.” I said as I finished rubbing my head on him then let go. I looked back over at Yongguk who still had the same face on. “What’s wrong?” I looked at his eyes.

“Why are you giving him a hug? What’s so great about Daehyun’s hugs?” he put an arm around as he walked over at me. He was facing Daehyun now. Daehyun looked a little uncomfortable now. Yongguk looked at me and at his arm that was now wet from my hair. “Why are you wet? I thought you were just washing the dishes.” He had a serious face on.

“I was just playing around with Daehyun that’s all. See? He’s all wet too.” I pointed at Daehyun.

“I should go change.’ Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck and left the kitchen. I looked over at Yongguk who looked mad.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you all grumpy?” I went to go poke his cheek but he pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows lightly.

“What’s wrong with me is that I don’t like it when other guys flirt with my girlfriend and she flirts back.” this time I furrowed my eyebrows completely.

“We weren’t flirting, we were just playing around. Gee, sorry I didn’t know that playing around with friends was a crime.” I said the last part with sarcasm. Why is he all moody?

“Just don’t hug him again.” he looked away.

“Why? You let me hug Zelo and Jongup all the time. What’s so wrong about hugging Daehyun?” I tried making him face me.

“Because, they’re- different. They’re still like little kids. Daehyun is a man and I don’t like it when you guys talk a lot. ” Oh my god Yongguk, you are so being a right now. I sighed, there’s no use in fighting with him right now. I nodded lightly and then went to go finish washing the dishes. “Why don’t you go take a shower you’re still wet, I’ll finish up.” He walked over to me.

“I can’t, I might see Daehyun on the way to the bathroom and get the urge to talk to him because he’s my FRIEND.” I looked away from him irritated. I could hear him sigh.

“Oh come on Marichuy, don’t be like this.” He put one hand on his hip and the other on the counter as he turned away slightly.

“Don’t be like what?  I’m just being honest Yongguk. You’re the one that shouldn’t be like this. If I liked Daehyun then I would be going out with Daehyun right now, not you Yongguk. I hope you realize that.” I walked away from him and left the kitchen to take a long shower.

When I finished my shower I put my pajamas on. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room and saw Yongguk sitting on my bed. I ignored him and went to my vanity table to brush my hair. I could hear him walk over and I finally saw him in the mirror. He put his hands on my shoulders.

“We need to talk.” He declared.

“We already talked in the kitchen, remember?” I said in a boring voice.

“You know what I mean. Come on, look at me you know I hate it when you don’t.” he leaned down so that his head was resting on my shoulder. I got up and walked over to my bed to spread the blankets. He went on the other side and helped me. I murmured a small thanks then went under the covers with my back facing him. “Marichuy don’t act childish look at me.” he walked over to my side.

“What do you want?” I said in a quiet voice. He sat at the edge of the bed and moved my legs to his lap so he had more space.

“I’m sorry for acting like that. I know I should trust you and I do. I just don’t know if I should trust Daehyun.” He looked at the ground when he said the last part.

“Why should you be worried about Daehyun? Daehyun would never like someone else’s girl. Plus me and Daehyun are just friends, we only see each other as friends.” I looked at him. I could tell he was going to say something but he held back.

“You’re right. I just don’t want to lose you. You’re my beautiful jewel that I never want to be stolen from Me.” he crawled to the pillows and lay with me. He put his arm around me and nuzzled his face in my neck; something he always does. “Can I sleep with you tonight? There are only a couple of weeks left. Please? I promise I’ll be a good boy.” He whispered the last part in my ear. I turned around and faced him.

“I don’t know if Zelo will like that.” I smiled at him. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

“He’ll have to deal with it then.” He said, and then got up to turn the lights off. He came back to the bed and put an arm under my head and used the other to hug me tightly. He kissed me again and smiled. “Goodnight baby.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayyy i finally updated again!!!!! i have some serious news guise!! its kinda sad tho im my opinion) this ff is almost done!!!! T.T I'm almost done!! but i plan on doing something more with it so please anticipate that!!! thanks for reading guise!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.  PLEASE DO THE POLL GUISE THANK YOU!!!