19-The Truth

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Guys come on get ready it’s almost midnight!!! HURRY YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!!” I yelled up the stairs and they all came running down one after the other. I told them to go into the living room as I went to go and get the glasses. I gave all of them one and then realized that Yongguk was still not here. Oh my god Yongguk hurry up! “Where are you Yongguk!? The count is already starting!” I turned back around to face the others. There was only 5 seconds left.

“I’m here!” I turned around and was met by a soft chest that knocked me over. I could feel someone fall with me; then I felt soft plump lips land on mine.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!” I could hear the others yell in joy. My eyes were shot open and staring at the person in front of me who had the same expression.

“NOONA HAP—WHOA SWEET BABY JESUS! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?” I pulled away at the same time as he did and he got off of me. I stumbled up and then looked at Zelo.

“Uhh NO!! It’s not what you think!! I-I just came running into the room so that I could count down with you guys and I ran into Marichuy; then we fell and- yeah.” He scratched the back of his neck and looked away. I could feel a light blush form on my cheeks. I looked at Jongup who was stifling a laugh.

“What are you laughing at Jongup? This is serious business my poor Marichuy just had her poor lips robbed by YONGGUK!!” I looked at Himchan weirdly. Then thought about what he said. I froze; I never had a boyfriend before because I was scared of losing them. So then, since I never had a boyfriend that means I’ve never been kissed. My eyes bulged out. BANG FREAKIN YONGGUK STOLE MY FIRST KISS!

“I remember hearing one time that whoever you kiss on New Year’s you’re going to end up with for the rest of your life. NOONA AND HYUNG ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!” Jongup yelled the last part and Zelo joined in on the teasing. I looked at the others and I saw Daehyun choke on his spit (since he wasn’t drinking anything). Youngjae was laughing with Zelo and Jongup. Himchan was crying slightly in a corner and Yongguk was… blushing? I felt my cheeks burn more at Jongup’s words.

 

 

It’s been a week since that. I talked to him about it and he agreed to act like it never happened, other than that we’ve been getting really close; I feel like we talk to each other about everything. I really like this side of Yongguk.

 I looked at my calendar and saw that it said January 4th, 2013 this year the day landed on a Friday. I got out of bed quietly so I wouldn’t wake up Zelo and took a shower. I wore a large black sweater and black skinny jeans and just let my hair flow with light make up. I went downstairs as quietly as I could. Once I was out I sighed relief and walked to the grave yard that was just a couple blocks away.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I couldn’t sleep last night so I decided to just lay on the sofa in the living room. I saw slowly falling asleep when I heard light steps go past the living room. I got up quietly knowing that the person who was up clearly didn’t want to be noticed I looked around and saw Marichuy putting her shoes on. She was going to turn around but I backed away from the hallway before she saw me.

 I waited until I heard the door shut; quietly of course, I grabbed my shoes and coat and followed her from a good distance. Good thing there are a lot of trees around here. We were getting pretty close to each other why wouldn’t she tell me where she was going? I surprised she didn’t notice me behind. I thought to myself; well I mean I did write a stalker rap. I’m not stalking her though! I just want to know where she’s going so early in the morning. I kept following her but stopped when she entered a flower shop. I hid behind a wide tree and waited until I heard the faint bell from the door indicating that she was out.

When I heard it I looked from the side of the tree and saw that she was heading towards a grave yard I couldn’t see her very well. I put my hood over my head and followed silently. I stopped at the gate and followed her with my eyes instead. Where is she headed to? She suddenly stopped and stood in front of two grave stones that were both shaped like hearts. I walked closer and stopped by the huge monument in the middle of the grave yard. I cupped my ear to see if I was able to catch what she was saying. The more I looked at her I saw her face darken and sadden. I tried my best to try and read the names on the graves but I couldn’t. I thought about anything suspicious about her. I immediately thought about her family pictures and how she only had pictures of her parents with her when she was still a little girl, then to all the other pictures with Mr. Kim when she was older. I thought about how she acted differently when I talked about her parents. It finally clicked when I heard a faint ‘mom and dad’ come from her lips. I froze in my spot when I let the words sink in. I could feel anger build up inside of me. Why didn’t she tell me about her parents before? Does she not trust me? She would have told me about her parents if she trusted me. Maybe this whole friendship trust thing was lie. I wouldn’t doubt it I mean she was told to make us become better men; maybe pretending to care about me part of it I chuckled quietly at my idiot self; of course it was why would she care about me? Why would she trust me? I can’t believe I fell for her stupid lies. I should have just the way I was; at least that way no one would hurt me. This is what I was exactly afraid of; starting to care and maybe even fall in love with another person and then getting crushed again. I balled my fists and left the grave yard going in no specific direction.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was already almost midnight. My feet took me to a bar close by and I’ve been here since the morning. I was completely out of it and I could tell the barista was annoyed.

“Sir I think it’s time for you to home; you’ve had one too many. Why don’t you call for someone?” at least thoughs English classes are paying off; I can understand her perfectly fine. I still glared at her though... She reached for my phone that was by my poisoning drink that got in this state and told me that I had thirty missed calls and twenty text messages. I didn’t have a lock on my phone so she was able to call someone for me. I ripped the phone out of her hand put it in my pocket but I’m pretty sure she already had someone coming. I sighed and finished my drink the asked for another. “I’m sorry sir but I think you’ve had enough, someone is coming to get you.”

“Who did you call?” I growled at her in my own English. I slowly got up from my chair but sat back down when I felt the room spinning.

“Her name was Marichuy I think/ she said she was worried about you all day; she’s on her way.” I growled and threw the glass to the ground.

“I don’t want to see her!” I grabbed another glass and threw it too. The drink’s owner came up to me with a glare. I glared back and smirked. “Was that you’re drink? Too bad.” I stood up and again and felt dizzy but this time I stayed up. I felt his fists ball up my shirt and I was able to pull away quickly through a punch that landed on his jaw. I didn’t give a about my life anymore. I saw more guys come up from behind him and they all ganged up on me. I was too drunk to feel anything; like I said before I don’t give a anymore. I fought back as much as I could but I ended up on the floor.

“GET THE AWAY FROM HIM!” I heard a familiar voice that even now sends electric shocks throughout my body.

“Who do you think you are? Oh you’re cute. Listen I won’t hurt you if you stay put while I finish this piece of .” I felt angered by his words but I ignored the feeling and remembered her lies.

“Shut the up dumb you have five seconds to back off before I beat the out of all of you.”

“ please, an ant like you? Yeah ri-unfff” I looked out of my swollen eye to see the guy whose drink I knocked over was now on the ground like me. They all started to fall like pins with loud grunts and even wails. I could smell her strawberry scented hair go over my face lightly. I sighed and felt her help me up. I pushed her away slightly and I could tell she was surprised.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?” she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the bar. I tried pushing her away again and I heard slam against the car. I heard her wince or maybe it was the air? I don’t know I can’t think right. I definitely heard her growl and I definitely felt her smack the back of my head. She pushed me into the car and got in herself. “What’s wrong?” I laughed at her question.

“Yeah causssee youuu reallyyy carrree” I heard myself slur.

“Of course I care; that’s why I came here to pick you up! Do you know how much trouble I would have been in if they realized that I snuck in? I’m still under age Yongguk!” I heard her complain. As much as it worried me I was still pissed off about the truth. I can’t like her anymore!

“Marichuy? What happened to your parents?” I looked directly in her eyes. My eyes were slit because of the punches. I felt her stiffen again. She’s not going to say the truth. ”N-nothing. Let’s not talk about them right now we have to get you home.” She started the engine and drove home. I could feel the anger build up. It really is all lies she doesn’t care about me.

We got home and she tried helping me out of the car I pushed her away again but this time she landed on the ground in the snow. I walked past her and stumbled into the house. I saw the others at the door worried and told them to go to sleep. I glared at all of them and they knew not to mess with me so they left. I stumbled around into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

 I growled and stood up slowly and cleaned my poor of snow. I was all wet now. That’s it Bang Yongguk this is the last straw. I marched into the house and slammed the door shut the others were already heading upstairs when they say me. I shooed them away and stomped over to the kitchen were the was at. I yanked his arm to make him turn around. He had a glare on his face that wasn’t leaving anytime soon.

“What do you want?” he growled at me.

“I want to know why you’re acting like this! What happened?!” I could feel my anger swell. I can’t believe he changed so much so quickly. Just yesterday he was being so nice and now? Now he’s acting like a douche bag! I heard him groan in annoyance. He grabbed my arm harshly and pulled close to him. Normally I would feel butterflies in my stomach when he would hold me close like this but today was different; he was different and I don’t know why. I could smell the disgusting scent of alcohol all over him. I could feel his fingers tighten around my arm tighter. I winced slightly from the pressure. “Let. Me. Go.” I glared at him. He looked back with the same stare.

“You want to know why I’m acting like this and I’m going to tell you so stop complaining.” He jerked me slightly and I winced again. How is it that I can beat up three guys at a bar but I’m too scared to fight him back?

 “I know your secret. I know that your parents are dead! I know that you actually don’t care about me! I know that they way you’ve been acting towards me; when you said you said you cared I know it was all a lie so that I could change and make your stupid job to change us easier. And you know what? I fell for it! I fell for it because I’m stupid; I was stupid enough to actually believe your lies. You said you trusted me; so why didn’t you trust with the truth about your parents? Huh? That’s right you’re not answering because you know I’m right. If you actually trusted me then you would have told me. You don’t trust me or care about me. I bet you don’t even care about any of us!” I looked away from him. What is he talking about? How can he say something like that? I can’t believe this. How did he find out about my parents? I held in my tears and glared at him. I’m not going to let him fool with my feelings like this, I actually do care about him; I care about the real him not this jerk in front of me. If I didn’t tell him about my parents it’s because I thought he was going to look at me differently like everyone else. I didn’t want that to happen.

“You’re not even crying about your parents do you even care about them? Cause it doesn’t look like it.” he slurred. I used my other hand to punch him. Yes punch, not slap. Samchon taught when I was younger how to fight. His head was completely turned to the right; I clearly added another addition to the rest of his bruises.

“I guess we both have trust issues don’t we? I’ll be the mature one and tell you why I have them. I lost my parents in a car accident and from then on I was scared that if I cared about others than they would leave me just how my parents left. That’s right Yongguk I’m afraid of being alone. I didn’t tell you about my parents because I thought that you would be like the others who see me differently when they find out. They act like I have disability and that I can’t live a normal life. They act like I’m different from all of them. I’m not Yongguk I’m just like everyone else. I don’t want you to look at me like that, but it’s already too late.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well that was a very serious chapter... it needed to happen though guise so dont worry!!! ill update tomorrow!!!! (maybe) what do you guise think? idk oh well lol i hope you guys like it!!!!! >.<

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3