29-Group Hug!!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

The leaves were turning red and yellow and they skies were falling into an orange fade. It showed completely that fall was upon and so was the emptiness I was soon to feel in my heart. The boys were leaving in a couple of days and I was going to be alone again. I went to the living room where they were all laying on the couches and watching some old action movie. I walked up to them and blocked the T.V. I immediately heard groans from them.

“Guys, do you really want to spend your last couple of days watching T.V? Let’s go out and do something! Come on get off you butts!” I turned the T.V off and pulled Himchan’s arm since he was closest. They slowly got up and went upstairs to get changed I walked over to my room to change too. I opened the door and saw Zelo shirtless. Oh man.

“NOONA!! CLOSE THE DOOR I’M CHANGING!!!” He shrieked. I slammed the door shut and could feel my cheeks burn. Why is he changing in my room?!! “Gosh noona!! It’s called knocking!!”

“DUDE IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED THAT IS MY ROOM!!” He finally got out with a cheeky smile. I rubbed my face and gave him a glare.

“If you wanted to see me you should have just asked. Gosh noona, I didn’t know you were like that!” he laughed at me and then went downstairs. I shook my head but chuckled lightly. I went in and changed into something cute because, well I want to look cute today.577346_167846250033180_589372984_n.jpg

“Are you almost ready my little latina spice?” what the heck Himchan? I mean I’ve heard many weird nicknames from him but I think that one is definitely the weirdest.

 “Yeah!” I came out of my room and then he linked arms with me. I gave him a cheeky smile and let him since I probably won’t see him in a while.

“I’m going to miss you Marichuy. You have to remember to call me every day at least once!” I giggled and nodded. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

“Of course I will Channie!” I laughed at the nickname that I made for him. I looked at him and he looked ecstatic.

“You gave me a pet name!!! You really do care about me Marichuy!” he strangled me into a hug and squealed. I burst into another fit of laughter.

“Of course I do Channie! You’re like family!” I hugged him back and then we went downstairs with the others. I took them to a mall that I usually go to. Before they all went their own ways I made sure they had their phones and my number.

“Yes mom, don’t worry we’ll be fine. Can we leave now?” Youngjae said in his usual mocking tone. I smiled lightly and nodded.

“But when I call you, you better answer or else I’m going to customer service and making them call your names!” I pointed at all of them. They nodded and saluted me. I saluted back and they left. I looked over and saw Yongguk next to me smiling. I looked at him weirdly.

“Why are you smiling?” I asked him and poked his cheek. he grabbed my hand and started walking.

“Because, you’re going to be a great mother when we have our Yongguk junior.” I blushed lightly and then tried teasing him.

“Who says we’re going to get married and have kids huh? I never agreed!” I swung our hands in the air.

“I did! I mean we did kiss on New Year's so that means we’re going to be together forever! You have no choice it’s already been decided.” He chuckled. I giggled and leaned on his arm lightly. I followed him even though I’m pretty sure he should be the one following me since I’ve been here already, but I guess it doesn’t matter as long as I’m with him everything is perfectly fine. “Hey let’s go in there!” I followed his finger and I saw that he was pointing to Victoria’s Secret. I blushed lightly and slapped him. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. “I’m just kidding! But if you want to go then I’ll be more than happy.” I could feel my blush deepen but I thought of something. I wiped my little smirk and then faced him.

“Sure! let’s go oppa!” I said in an aegyo voice. He definitely looked surprised. I pulled him into the store and went to the bra section. I grabbed a pink lacey one and a red and yellow polka dot. “Which one should I get?” I shoved both of them in his face. I looked at him and he looked really embarrassed. Ha! That’s what you get Bang Yongguk for teasing me! I mentally fist pumped and then looked back at him.

“Uhh, I-I umm I-I uhh….” I cut him off since I knew that right now he wasn’t going to spit out a word.

“I kind of like the pink lacey one! I think I’ll get that one! It’s kind of like the other bra that you picked out for me when we went on vacation remember? Only this one is a little bit more…” I left the last word hanging in the air and I swear I saw him gulp. “Help me pick out my size! I’m a-“

“Marichuy, why don’t you pick it out I have to go to the bathroom.” He started walking towards the bathroom but I stopped him.

“Ok, but you have to help me pick out my underwear!” I said innocently and then let him go. Once he was out of site I couldn’t hide my smirk and I’m pretty sure the other people in the store were looking at me weirdly. I actually started looking at the bras. I decided to get both of the bras and then went over to the underwear. I looked around for Yongguk but saw that he was nowhere to be scene. I walked over to the bathroom area and waited for him. After ten freakin minutes he finally came out. he jumped a little when he saw me. He murmured that I scared him but then started walking. “What took you so long?”

“What? oh uh, long line.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes Yongguk that makes perfect sense. Of course there’s going to be a long line for the bathroom for men at Victoria’s Secret.” My words oozed with sarcasm. “Seriously, what took you so long? Is my Yonggukie having tummy problems?” I rubbed his tummy ad he flung my arm away and mumbled no. “Then what took you so long?” he was about to say something when a sales clerk came up to us.

“how is everything going?” she said in a perky voice. Yongguk said fine but I smirked.

“Actually I’m having a little trouble. You see, I think my boyfriend feels awkward being here, he was in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. Does that happen often?” I asked with my best straight face. I could hear Yongguk growl behind me but I ignored him. I looked at the sales clerk and she giggled lightly. Maybe that happens often.

“Yes, that happens quite a lot here.” ha, I was right. She instructed me to come closer to her and I listened. She came up to my ear and whispered so Yongguk wouldn’t hear. “Men his age have needs and being in here with a beautiful girl like you would make his “needs” grow.” I slowly retreated back to my old position. Did she basically just say that he went into the bathroom to e? I stifled my laugh but I couldn’t hold it in. I exploded in laughter and almost fell to the ground. The sales clerk giggled and then left.

“Marichuy? Marichuy! Calm yourself!” Yongguk held me so I could stand up straight. I looked at him and he looked annoyed.

“Ok, Ok I’m good. Whew!” I took deep breaths and I heard him sigh. “Alright let’s just go get my underwear and we’ll leave.” I pulled him over to the underwear section and he stood behind me awkwardly. I couldn’t get the thought of what the sales clerk said earlier. Is Yongguk the type of guy to do that? I didn’t ask him to help me because I’m pretty sure he’s been embarrassed enough, but hey he’s the one that wanted to come in here! We went over to the cashier which was the same sales clerk that we talked to earlier.

“Did you find everything okay?” she said in her same perky voice. I nodded and smiled. “Oh these are very cute! We have the same taste!” she held up the pink lacey bra. She finished ringing us- well me up. I pulled out my purse and was going to pay but I was stopped by Yongguk. I looked at him curiously and I saw that he had a credit card in hand.

“I’ll pay, don’t worry about it.” he smiled lightly and passed the cashier his card. I sighed but smiled at him. she gave us the bags and we left.

“Thank you~” I said to him and gave him a cheeky smile. he out his arm around me and smiled back.

“Don’t worry about just don’t make me go back in there again. I had to go hide in the bathroom from all the chicks that were looking at weirdly. Oh, and don’t ask me about bras either.” He replied in a cool tone. So then he didn’t go in there to… well, I’m actually kind of relieved. That means I don’t have a ert for a boyfriend. I think.

“Hold up there buddy! You said you wanted to go so I went! Don’t lie!” I protested.

“Yeah but I was just kidding you should know that!” he pinched my nose lightly. I scrunched up my nose at him.

“I did, I just wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine! You’re always teasing me!” I punched his stomach lightly. We walked around and went to different shops until it got dark. We met up with the others and then headed home.

“Hey noona! Guess what me and Jongup did the whole time…! Well not the whole time but- just guess!” I chuckled at Zelo’s cuteness.

“I don’t know what?! run around like the crazy kids you are? Or did you maybe hit on girls? Or maybe you guys decided to be good kids and help all the older folks with their bags?” I put my finger on my chin. Zelo looked at me blankly. I think I guessed wrong.

“OH MY GAWWD! You’re soo bad at guessing noona! Here I’ll tell you. We played at the arcade! We played DDR! And while we were playing I remembered that you’re a professional dancer! So guess what…? never mind I’ll just tell since you at guessing!” he flailed his arms up in the air. I giggled at him and nodded. “ME AND JONGUP HYUNG CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE BATTLE! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!” He said in a dramatic voice and pointed at me.

“Umm, Zelo? Honey we’re in a car right now. That would be kind of hard, just saying.” I looked at him and his hand dropped. He looked around awkwardly. “We can do it when we get home?” I suggested.

“That’s what she said~~” I heard Youngjae sing song it. I chuckled at his joke and I put my hand out to give him a high five. He too it surprisingly and laughed. The others laughed with and we finally reached home. We said goodbye to the ahjusshi who drove us and went inside.

“ALRIGHT NOW I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE BATTLE! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!” Zelo yelled and pointed to me and then the ground.

“YEAHH!! SAME HERE!!” Jongup came up to us and did the same as Zelo. I played along.

“IT’S ON! YOU AND YOU! DOWNSTAIRS IN THE DANCE STUDIO NOW!” We rushed to the dance studio and the others following saying they wanted to watch. I played a random song and it turned out to be ‘Like A Boy’ by Ciara. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=_HKH7Emy1SY

YES!! I own at this song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPdhKogF-_k (this would be like how she danced!! lol im sorry but chachi did such a great job! major props to here!)

They let me start first and I freakin owned the floor! My body moved perfectly to the song I could feel my body move sharply to the beat, which was great for this song. I handed it off to Zelo and he AMAZING he was able to move way better than I could at his age. He left it do Jongup who took it more into a b-boy style. He was already spinning on the ground and swinging his legs in the air. When he passed it off to me I moved off from his beat and used rough moves that worked out. I dropped to the ground and did the scorpion move to which they all responded excitedly. I followed up with pops and locks. I did the leg bend which was something that took me forever to perfect. (look at the MV and it’s in the part where she has the dance break it’s around 2:47) the song ended and I heard them all cheer.

“WHAT THE HECK NOONA! I KNEW YOU WERE GOOD BUT I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE THAT GOOD!” Zelo exclaimed.

“SERIOUSLY!! WERE YOU IN A DANCE CREW OR SOMETHING?” I laughed at them and nodded.

“Yeah, actually I was! When I was in Korea and here, but I had to leave the one that I was in here because of my job. They don’t let you be in underground dance crews.” I sighed.

“So then you’re like a pro at b-boying right?”

“That’s what I was just doing!” I played around with them. I laughed and then I heard Himchan yell.

“THAT’S MAA BABY!!!! WOOO!! I AM SO PROUD!” He ran up to me and yanked me into a hug. I laughed and I hugged him back.

“GROUP HUG!!! COME ON I KNOW YOU WANT TO YOUNGJAE!!” Himchan yelled again. they all started coming over even Youngjae and Daehyun. I’m surprised Yongguk hasn’t said anything. I guess he knows that I care about all of them like they’re family. I laughed and hugged them all. I could seriously cry right now in joy. I felt so warm inside, they felt like my family. I love each and every one of them in their own way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAAAAYYYYYYYY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ok guise here it is another freakin update!!! >.< i'll keep this part short since....well i'm tired okay! lol alrighty!! Ohh lol i thought it was funny that Marichuy was all like confused about Yongguk in the bathroom! lol but to make it clear he did not do nasty things... lol alright i'm gonna stop bcus i feel like im having one of those awkward talks that your parents give you. XD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3