34-I've Missed You

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Thank you for flying with us we hope you enjoy your stay in Seoul, South Korea.” The stewardess said through the intercom. I sighed in relief and unbuckled myself. It was already midnight in Korea and I was very jet legged. I texted Yongguk and told him that I was here already. Cho was the one that wanted to pick me up originally but I told him that I could go in a “taxi”. After I got my suitcases I waited for him. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and I was so happy that it was midnight because there weren’t a lot of people at the airport now. That means that Yongguk wouldn’t have to worry about getting seen. I looked around for him and I could feel excitement in me.

“Marichuy?” I looked over to where I heard the familiar deep husky voice that I loved. My smile spread out and I ran to him. I jumped into his arms and he accepted me easily. I looked at him and we immediately locked lips. I couldn’t hide my smile and neither could he. We finally let go and he released me so my feet could touch the ground. He pressed his head against mine and smiled. “I’ve missed you, like a lot. I was beginning to think I was going to have to drag you here myself.” he laughed lightly and I could feel his voice vibrate throughout my body; something that I missed terribly.

“I missed you too Gukkie~” I giggled like a little girl with him. We stayed like that for a while. We were in our own perfect silence, completely absorbed in each other’s eyes. We were interrupted by a worker who passed us clearing his throat VERY loudly. I laughed and then let go of Yongguk. “Let’s go, I still need to unpack.” I smiled at him and pulled his hand with me to get my luggage that I completely forgot about when I saw him. He pushed the cart that held my luggage and I followed him to “his” car and saw a man in the driver’s seat. I laughed on the inside and then got in the car. “Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed slightly to the man. He turned from his seat to face me and smiled.

“Annyeong, Don’t worry you don’t have to be so formal with me. I’m one of B.A.P’s managers, I’m Kang Seokgu but you can call me Kang.” I smiled back.

“Ok, Kang… Kanggie, Kango, KANGaroo~” I chuckled and he just shook his head but still laughed.

“I can see why you like her.” Kang looked over to Yongguk and I saw him smile. He sat next to me and then put my seat belt on for me. I could hide my smile.

“Oh! Here I have the address to where I’m staying.” I passed him my phone that had the address. I felt Yongguk wrap his arm around me.

“You’re not staying with me?” he asked me in a sad tone. I looked over at him which was a dumb mistake because now I feel terrible about not staying with him.

“I have to stay in that apartment because Cho is going to visit me there tomorrow. I’m sorry.” I sighed and held his cheek. He nuzzled our noses together.

“I’m staying there with you tonight.” He pulled me in for a kissed but I stopped when I remembered that Kang was in the car. When he remembered too he just held me in his arms and nuzzled his face in my neck. I yawned and lay my head on his to rest a bit. When we got there they both helped me bring the suitcases in the apartment. Yongguk told Kang that he was staying with me.

“Are you sure? Maybe you should go with him. You have a schedule tomorrow right?” I asked him. He smiled and then pulled me close to him.

“Don’t worry, I want to be with you right now.” he smiled and kissed me. He told Kang that it was ok and Kang left. I looked around the apartment and was amazed. It was beautiful; the door was located in the corner and when you entered you were in the living room. It was all nicely furnished and connected to the kitchen. Down the hall that was just across the living room had three doors. One connected to my room the other to the bathroom and the last door was just a storage room. The whole apartment had a very girly feeling to it. It felt really clean and we organized. We walked in and put the luggage in my new room which was very opened spaced and had a beautiful view of the city. I plopped myself on the bed and groaned. I am so tired I just want to sleep. I shuffled around and got comfortable. “Move over babe.” I felt Yongguk get on the bed and turned to face him. He plopped down next to me and smiled. He pulled me close to him and kissed my head. “I’ve missed you so much. I thought of you every day and I still do. I love you Marichuy, no one is ever going to be able to take your place and I mean that I’ve never said anything like this to anyone else.” He kissed me again this time on the lips.

“I love you too Bang Yongguk. You’re the only one that has ever made me feel like this and even though you get jealous easily to still love you more than anything else in the world.” I smiled and he kissed me again. His lips expressed his passion for me. They were soft and sweet; just how I remember them. He rolled on top of me and put his arms on either side of me. We let go for air and then continued. He bit my bottom lip lightly and it asking for entrance. I tangled my hands in his now black hair and pulled him closer. I let his tongue enter and we wrestled with our tongues. I moaned lightly and I could already feel a smirk on his lips. He left my lips and traveled down my jaw to my neck. I bit my lip to suppress my moans but it was impossible.

“Moan for me baby, don’t worry we’re here alone.” He whispered in my ear then bit it. I couldn’t control myself. Moan after moan escaped my lips. I was a mess when he found my sweet spot. He pressed his lips on my neck and chuckled. It felt wonderful to feel his voice vibrate threw my whole body again. he on my spot and pressed his soft tongue on it. I couldn’t think properly but I stopped him before he left a mark. I heard him growl under his breath. “When will you let me mark you baby? I want everyone to know that you’re mine and only mine.” He looked at me through half lidded eyes.

“I don’t want to-mmm go to work on the first-nggg day with a-mmm oh god Yongguk, I can’t even finish my sen-ahhh…” he bit down on my neck again. He stopped and looked at me with a smirk. He rubbed his lip with his thumb.

“I’m sorry baby, I just can’t get enough of you.” I giggled and pulled him in for more but was interrupted by my phone. He ignored it and started kissing me but I stopped him when my phone kept going off. He growled and sat up on the bed. I grabbed my phone and cleared my throat then answered.

“Ehem, Hello? Oh yeah hi Cho! Yeah I got here safely. Yeah, I’m already here in the apartment. Thank you so much it’s really nice! Yeah, uh huh, Ok that sounds good. Yeah, ok bye, yeah goodnight. Thank you again!” I hung up and felt Yongguk wrap his arms around me again. He nuzzled his head in my neck and started kissing me again. I let out a moan and placed my arms over his. He placed on the bed again and placed himself above me again. He lowered his head to kiss me again but stopped when he heard my phone go off again. He growled again even louder this time though and then passed me my phone. I suppressed my laugh and answered. “Hello? Oh Samchon! Yeah I got here safely. Yeah I really like it Cho did a good job choosing the place. Oh yeah? Yeah he told me. What? I mean uhh, where could he have gone?” I looked over at Yongguk who had his head on my shoulder opposite of the ear that I had my phone at. He had his arms wrapped around me and he was lightly placing kisses on my neck.

“I wonder were that Bang Yongguk went! Can you believe it! Even his manager doesn’t know! Goodness, I already tried calling him and he has his phone turned off.” Samchon complained over the phone and I placed it in between me and Yongguk so he could hear Samchon. “Where do you think he’s at? Did he ever do that when he was with you?” I looked at Yongguk with bulged eyes and he had the same expression.

“Uhh, actually yeah he did. He would just go for walks though. I’m sure he’ll be home later.” I laughed nervously.

“I hope so; I think I’ll need to have a talk with him when he does.”

“How did find out Samchon?” I asked him curiously. I don’t think he lives with them.

“I had to go over to change their schedule and I saw that he wasn’t there. The other members don’t have a clue either. Well, I’ll let you sleep now. Goodnight sweetie.” He said then hung up. I looked over at him and frowned.

“You didn’t tell the others that you were going out?” I asked him even though I knew the answer.

“If I told them they would want to come along and we wouldn’t have our alone time!” he defended himself and I sighed.

“Where is your phone? You were texting me before...” I looked at him quizzically.

“I turned it off after…” I sighed and saw that he looked a little sad. “I’m sorry babe.” I turned around and faced him. I hugged him and smiled.

“It’s okay Gukkie, I think you should go home though.” I sighed and looked at him. he stuck his lower lip out and sighed.

“But we were having so much fun right now.” he leaned in and kissed me. He was smirking now and I couldn’t help but smile back. I pulled away and looked at him.

“Go home Yongguk, as much as I want you to stay you have to go home.” He whined but knew that he didn’t have a choice.

“I guess I’ll just take the midnight bus. You know the one that’s all creepy and lonely.” He sighed exaggeratedly. I chuckled and pulled him down to the bed.

“You can stay but you have to leave early ok? Now sleep, I’m really tired.” He showed his beautiful gummy smile that I missed. He pulled me closer to him and I put my head in the crook of his arm. I dozed off to sleep in the arms of my Yonggukkie.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

im back with an update!!! lol ok so yeah she's in Korea now!!!!! yayyyy!!! XD Marihcuy is gonna meet block b in the next chapter so stay tuned!!!! i hope you guise are liking it!!!!! thank you so so much for reading!! oh i've decided that I'm just gonna keep going with this story so i wont make a sequel~~ sorry to those who wanted a sequel instead! please keep reading though!! guise guise i seriously cant wait for weekly idol!!!! XD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3