06-Since When?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Daehyun’s P.O.V

Who the does this kid think he is? I dragged Marichuy to the cash register and just paid for everything. I never let her go until we reached the car.

“What’s wrong with you? Why’d you go all crazy?” She started attacking me with questions.

“Who is he? You know what it doesn’t matter just don’t talk to him again!” I yelled at her.

“Why? You don’t know him! He’s a nice guy!” she tried defending him.

“No he’s not he’s a full on player he only wants to you use you!” I can’t believe her I mean she seems dense but not this much!

“How do you know? Don’t tell me ‘just by looking at him’ cause I doubt you could!”

“What! You don’t think I can tell? I’ve been living with one for the past two years, remember Himchan?! The smirk that that gave me when you weren’t looking is the same one Himchan shows when he only wants a girl for !” I finally exploded I thought about my words, why would I even care? I just met Marichuy, but she seems so fragile that I guess it just came to me that I should protect her. I sighed and started putting the groceries in the trunk of the car. In the corner of my eye I could see Marichuy confused at my words. She knew I was right she just didn’t want to believe it. She probably really liked that man .

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I couldn’t move, everything that Daehyun said made sense but I didn’t want it to. That means that I feel right into his trap. I’m so stupid! This is why I don’t want to be in a relationship! God, why am I so stupid? I looked at Daehyun who was putting the cart away already. I sighed but let out a weak smile he was helping me. He definitely is the sweetest out of all the boys, I think he’s just afraid to show it in front of them. I opened the doors and waited for him to come before I started the car, I think he thought I was going to leave him because he started jogging to the car. Once he was inside the car I started it.

“Thank you….for helping me with problems that I can’t figure out myself. Oh, and for paying for the groceries.” I smiled at him and pulled to head home.

Daehyun’s P.O.V

Wow, she took that better than I thought she would, Maybe she is more mature than I thought she was.  Her smile, I don’t know why but it was beautiful to me. I could feel heat go up to my cheeks. I’m so glad she wasn’t looking. I can’t like her though, it’s not right! Why not? A little voice in the back of my head said. I opened the window a little so that I could cool myself off.

“Why do you have the window opened it’s November! It’s cold!” oh my god Marichuy please don’t ask that question right now!

“I-I got really hot all of a sudden, sorry.” I made up an excuse, she just nodded her head and headed home.

I helped her put everything away and then went upstairs with a huge piece of cheese cake.

I went into the room and I saw Youngjae reading a book on his bed. Freakin book worm he always has a book stuck to his face. I layed on my bed and ate my cheese cake, not thinking about anything else in the world.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I got the ingredients out for enchiladas and decided to be good-for one last time- to the boys and make it for everyone. I heard the door of the deck open and close, I turned around and saw that it was Yongguk , I smiled lightly at him and asked him if he was hungry.

“Yeah I guess, why?” he responded shortly.

“I’m making Mexican food, I hope you guys like it.” I smiled at him trying to keep the conversation nice and calm.

“So like Taco Bell? Yeah I guess, hey remember last night when you told me I was acting like a moody chick on her period?” what the heck man I try to be nice and this is what I get?

“I never said moody I jus-“

“Yeah but being moody and  girl being on her period is like the same thing.” He cut me off.

“I guess, but what does that have to do-“

“ Are you on your period then? Cause you are seriously being moody, you’re bratty one day and then you’re all happy the next. So are you on your period?” WHAT. THE. . I think I liked the mysterious Yongguk better. I could see a grin form on his lips.

“You don’t ask that! Who do you think you are?!?” he started laughing at my reaction what the hell man!! he’s probably on some type of man period cause he’s the one that’s acting all moody!!  Suddenly, Zelo, Jongup and Himchan came running in.

“Did Yongguk just laugh?!! DAEHYUN!!! YOUNGJAE!!! YONGGUK JUST LAUGHED!!!” he yelled up the stairs. I could hear their footsteps trample down the stairs. I looked at Yongguk who had already stopped laughing and was now just looking at the floor. So then, he hasn’t laughed in front of them?

“Noona! How did you make him laugh?!? He hasn’t laughed since,  since…….” Zelo didn’t finish his sentence and looked at Yongguk who was already leaving to the deck again. Wait what was Zelo gonna say? Since when?

“Since when Zelo?” I asked him.

“Since NEVER.” Yongguk replied before Zelo could say anything and shut the door with a loud thud shaking the frames on the walls a little.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Soooo...... how is it?? Daehyun BLUSHED at Marichuy's smile!!! Whoaa!!! who knew that Javier is a player!?!?! he actually isnt as nice and caring as Marichuy thought he was!!!!! what a manwhore!!! thats terrible!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!