23-Do You Trust Me?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Are you almost ready Marichuy?” Yongguk walked into the bathroom and looked at me. I looked over at him and his hair was still wet. He was only in a wife beater and his boxers. Yes Yongguk just walk around the house and IN FRONT of me in ONLY boxers and a wife beater that’s perfectly fine, don’t worry I don’t feel awkward at all-insert sarcasm here.

“Yeah almost, let me just get my hair ready and stuff.” I dried my hair and then started to do my make-up. I stopped and looked over at Yongguk who was staring at me. I looked away awkwardly and kept putting my make-up on. I stopped when I felt his eyes still on me. I looked at him and I was right he was looking at me still. I sighed, “What?” I asked him. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked away.

“What? umm nothing I was just spacing out. Sorry.” I shrugged my shoulders and finished my make-up. I let my hair down into its natural curls and faced Yongguk who was still in his boxers.

“Uhh, are you gonna go like that? it’s kinda cold outside.” I pointed at his attire he looked down and then looked at me and smiled. Weirdo, stop smiling like that you’re making me get butterflies in my tummy.

“Yeah I am what do you think? I look pretty good right?” he extended his arms out and did a turn. I chuckled at him and then pushed him into his room, not before looking at his tattoo again.

“Hey when did you get this tattoo?” I poked it and he turned around to face me. he was about to tell me when I stopped him. “You know what? Why don’t you tell me later, you know when you’re actually wearing clothes!” I pushed him in his room and shut the door.

After a couple of minutes he was finally out and fully dressed, might I add very well dressed too. He was wearing a washed out jean jacket that had a gray hood attached to it. I could see a white shirt peak out from under the jacket. He was wearing baggy khakis and a checkered black and white hat. (a/n: how he was dressed in B.A.P diary ep.1) he smiled at me and put his hand out for me.

“Ready?” He smiled at me. I looked at his hand and was hesitant to take it but I did. He laced our fingers together and brought me outside of the house then stopped and faced me.

“What’s wrong? Did you forget something?” I looked at him curiously. He pulled out a black cloth and wrapped it around it around my eyes.

“Whoa there buddy! What are you doing?” I tried taking it off but he grabbed my hands.

“You trust me right? Leave it on. I want it to be a surprise.” I sighed and then held onto his hand and followed him.

“So we’re walking there?” I followed behind him.

“Yup” he replied quickly and then took a sharp turn to the left. I followed and then turned in another sharp turn. I tried to think where we were going but I couldn’t figure it out. Finally he stopped after 15 minutes. He put his hands on my shoulders and told me to wait here. I sighed and nodded. I waited for him to come back. I could hear his steps come closer until he stopped in front of me. He pulled my hand and started to walk again. he stopped again and then untied the cloth and took it off my eyes. I looked around and saw that we were in the graveyard that my parents were buried in. I looked at their tombs and saw them covered with beautiful sprouting flowers all around. There wasn’t any snow on the ground which was good. I looked around some more and saw a small table with food on it. there was a red lace intertwined into the two tombs. I looked over at Yongguk who was looking down at the ground shyly.

“D-did you do this?” I pointed at the scene in front of me. He looked at me and nodded.

“I wanted to say sorry for how I acted before and I wanted to pay respect to your parents.” I held in my tears and smiled at him.

“Thank you.” I croaked out. I looked away from him and tried to stop my tears. I cleared my throat and then faked a smile. I looked at him and saw his worried face. He came closer and pulled me into a warm and comforting embrace.

“It’s okay to cry Marichuy. Don’t worry, I’m here for you.” He my head and laid his chin on my head. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. No one has ever done something like this for me or my parents. I clung onto his jacket and for once, I cried in front of someone, but that someone was someone that I trust and care about.

We stayed like that for who knows how long. I slowly released his jacket and looked up at him. He let out a small smile and cleared my face of tears with his thumb. He pulled out the same black cloth and dried my eyes. I murmured another thank you and smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table by my parent's tombs. We sat down and he placed the food in front of me. I saw him take a bit of it first and then took the plate that was in front of me out of the way. I looked at him curiously.

“The food’s cold now and I don’t think you to want cold food. Let’s talk instead.” He smiled and giggled at his words. I nodded at him. “So, umm…” he played with his hat a little. I could tell he wanted to know what happened with my parents. I smiled at him.

“I was with Sam-chon that night because my parents went out for dinner. I call Mr. Kim Sam-chon because he was my dad’s best friend. He is like an uncle to me. Anyways, there was a heavy storm that night, there was lightning and thunder. My dad lost control of the car and they crashed. I remember Sam-chon picking me up from my friend’s house and taking me to the hospital.” I sighed and looked at my hands.

“How old were you?” I could feel his eyes on me.

“I was five years old when they died.” I cleared my throat and smiled. I don’t know why but I felt so comfortable with Yongguk now. I feel like I don’t need to hide anything from him.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I can’t believe she’s lived without her parents for what? 15 years? That must be so hard for her. Yet she’s so strong sometimes. She looked at me and smiled; how could she smile after all this? How can she be so strong and not cry? I placed my hand on her cheek and smiled back. I felt her stiffen at my touch and pulled away slightly.

“Yongguk, I don’t want you to pity me like everyone else. That’s why I didn’t tell you. I trust you Yongguk I just don’t want you to see me differently.” I looked in her eyes and smiled. I got up and ruffled her hair.

“Of course not; don’t worry I’m still gonna pick on you no matter what.” I sat back down next to her and nudged her with my elbow. I could hear her giggle and she said thank you.

“So Bang Yongguk, now that I’ve told you my story, you tell me yours.” She looked at me. I sighed and thought for a bit. She’s right it’s only fair I think it’s time. I clapped my hands once and rubbed them together.

“Alright Story time.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah, i know its short but its still good right right guise?! right? guise? guise? well anywayssss, yeah i hope you guise are liking it!!!!! sorry i took awhile to update i had to do homework and study and then my friends wanted to hang out with me cus you know, im a pretty kewl kid ehem yeah. Hope you guise are liking it!!! dont forget to comment!I LOVE comments!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_m16xb8tIrM1qbxix0.gif

tumblr_mdlgcsvP1k1r118jyo1_500.gif

tumblr_m16xdg0CsW1qbxix0.gif

tumblr_lvw1u4Bjoy1qg8p5bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5gd0gsqMp1qe0e2r.gif

bye bye. BYE BYEJUST LEAVE PEOPLE GOSH!! lol no jk jk pwease stay and like my story!!! >.<