54-Are You Okay?!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Zico’s P.O.V

I sighed in annoyance and looked over at the empty passenger seat. I ran my fingers through my hair and floored the petal when I saw the light turn green. I shook my head and bit my lip out of anger. I let out a breath to calm myself when I realized I was over doing it. Why am I so mad? I should be thankful that when she told me that I didn’t jealousy, I did feel anger though. Why did she have to hide it from me? I thought we were close enough so she could tell me things like that. I decided to calm down and think about the bright side. Well at least I know I don’t like her. I mean I like her but not like her. I guess I’m just mad that she lied to me this whole time. It makes perfect sense why I always saw them together, that’s why he always looked jealous, but how long have they been together? I sighed and continued driving home. I can’t think straight right now I’ll talk to her about it tomorrow. I care about Mairchuy and I still want to be close to her.

Marichuy's P.O.V

I walked into my apartment and plopped myself on the couch. Maybe I should have told him some other day because now I’m in a terrible mood. I opened my phone and saw I had three missed calls. I looked at them and saw that two of them were from Yongguk and one was from Himchan. Himchan? What’s up with him? I hope he’s okay. I decided to call Yongguk and see if he was still up.

“Hey,” he said tiredly threw the phone. I could hear worriedness in his voice which worried me.

“Is something wrong?” I asked him as I furrowed my eyebrows. I heard him sigh over the phone and I knew something was.

“Yeah, Himchan hurt his hand. He broke it.”  He muttered the last part and I froze in my seat. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a voice in the background. “I’m gonna pass you to him right now since he wants to talk to you.” I nodded even though he couldn’t see me and then said okay.

“Himchan? Channie are you okay?” I asked him once he was on the other side of the phone. He groaned slightly but said yes. “Are you sure? What happened?” I asked him worried. I heard him chuckle form the other side of the phone and I sighed when I heard him laugh. “It’s not funny Himchan! You have to be more careful!” I scold him.

“I’m sorry dongsengie I’m just happy that you care for me. It takes some of the pain away.” He chuckled again and I smiled slightly. “So are you going to take care of me when I come back to Korea?” he asked me sweetly and I laughed at him.

“Yes Himchan, don’t worry I’ll go over and help you when I can.” I replied a little more at ease when I heard him go back to his usual self.

“I like Channie more! Call me Channie!” he said with an aegyo voice and I laughed again at him.

“Okay fine but don’t do aegyo anymore!” I scold him again. I laughed again when I hear Zelo in the back ground asking if it was me.

“Zelo shut up! I’m talking to her right now! DON’T YOU SEE I’M INJURED?” He yelled the last part and I laughed even more. “Okay you know what? I’m gonna hang up with Mairchuy so you can’t talk to her!” he exclaimed. I laughed even more and as I heard Zelo whining. “Bye Dongsengie!! I’ll see you later!” he hung up and I smiled to myself when I finished laughing. I looked around the house and realized I was alone. I sighed when I remembered what happened between me and Zico. Maybe I should call him. I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and contemplated calling him. I sighed and tossed my phone to the side and decided to get ready for bed instead. I should let him think things through first. He needs time to let it sink in. I mean we are pretty close and me telling him all of a sudden well, it’s not the greatest thing to do in a friendship. I sighed and got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it's been a while since I've updated hasnt it? wow, well thanks for waiting! haha yeah i know it's short but i actually have this new ff idea for Zico!! hahaha this kid has been on my mind for a while now and i need to let it out!!! XD I hope you guise liked it!! and please anticipate my new fanfic with Zico in it!!!! :D I might have the foreword out today or tomorrow!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3