31-Don't worry

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

The cold weather was already coming back. I thought back to the time when we all went sledding together. I smiled to myself and got out of bed. Thoughts like these helped me wake up every day. I took a shower and got ready for work. The season for the dance competition was almost over and we were already on the finals. I was stuck having to dance with someone I didn’t really get along with. I sighed and then left for the dance studio.

There were still a couple of minutes left before dance practice started so I decided to call Yongguk. I heard the phone ring a couple of times before I heard his voice.

“Hey baby.” I heard him mumbled. I smiled and checked the time it was already midnight over there but I knew they were practicing their dance for their comeback.

“Hey~ how have you been? Are you staying healthy? Are you taking your vitamins and eating healthy? Are you sleeping right? How have the others been?” I drowned him with questions. I could hear him chuckled from the other side of the phone; I smiled to myself.

“Good, yes, yes, kinda I would have been sleeping better if I had you to cuddle, and they’ve been good. How about you, are you healthy? Have you been sleeping well? Are YOU taking your vitamins and eating well?” I giggled and said yes. “That’s good baby, how has that dance thing been going? It’s almost over right?”

“”Yeah, we’re in the semi-finals it’s almost over but I still have to do a couple of other dances for the sho-“

“Marichuy!! Are you ready to dance!? I heard that you’re great at bachata! I’m ready, let’s start.” I looked over and saw who I was going to dance with now. You see we don’t get permanent partners we switch off. For this dance though, I was paired up with a singer this time. This singer’s name is Henry and frankly, I don’t like him at all. He’s always cocky and annoying. He never leaves me alone even when I’m not his partner.

“Babe? Who’s that?” I looked at my phone and then realized I was still on the phone with Yongguk.

“Oh sorry honey, it’s my dance partner. I’m going to have to start practice soon.” I said in a sad tone. I heard him sigh.

“What type of dance are you doing this time? Is like that other one that I saw you do?” I heard his voice control his jealousy. I bite my lip and nodded.

“Yeah, it is.” I knew he didn’t like my answer at all because there was a long silence. “I’m sorry Yonggukkie. I don’t get to choose the dance.” I sighed and pulled my hair out of my face.

“I-It’s okay I know it’s not your decision, but Marichuy?” I sighed at least he isn’t getting all jealous like before.

“Yeah honey?” I looked up and saw Henry looking at me with a dirty smirk on his face.

“When this season ends, can you come to Korea?” I smiled and nodded again even though I knew he couldn’t see it.

“Of course I’ll go visit my Yonggukkie!!” I giggled.

“No- well yes, but I mean live here, with me.” I sighed. Of course I wanted to go but I felt like something was holding me back.

“Yongguk, I-“

“Marichuy! Come on I want to learn the dance already! Come on baby~ I know you want to this as much as I want to.” He came closer and tugged on my arm. I groaned and tried pulling him off.

“Marichuy are you sure he’s just your dance partner? Because it doesn’t sound like it.” I could hear Yongguk’s voice go hard.

“Don’t worry Yongguk-“

“Don’t worry? How do you expect me not to worry when I’m hearing other men with you and you don’t want to come and move to Korea with me?!”

“Yongguk please don’t get mad right now, I’m sorry I have to go I’ll talk to you later-“

“Marichuy, come on baby let’s go.” I glared at my Henry who wouldn’t stop with his talking.

“No, Marichuy, I want to talk right now. What exactly are you doing right now?” I groaned and yanked my arm out of Henry’s grasp.

“I’m at the dance studio I have to start practice right now. I’m sorry.” I sighed and I could hear him growl lightly, he was trying to control his anger.

“Whatever, I’ll call you later and you better answer.” I didn’t really hear him because of this idiot who was in front of me but I just agreed.

“I will don’t worry, I’m sorry Yongguk.” I sighed and I heard him hang up. I growled and looked over at Henry who had a smile on his face.

“Ready?” I shook my head and blow air out. I could hear him chuckle and I went over to my bag to put my phone away. When I stood up I felt his arms wrap around me. I gasped and jumped a little. “What’s wrong? Your boyfriend not treating you right? I can change that you know?” I balled my fists and formed a fake smile then turned around to face him. I put my arms around his neck and then kneed him in the baby maker. I groaned and fell to the ground. I went down to his level slapped his cheek repeatedly but not very hard.

“Don’t ever touch me without my permission. Do you understand? Or do you need me to teach a lesson again?” he nodded in pain and I smirked and stood up. “Good, now get up and get ready to practice if you want to win this damn competition.” I said in a stern tone. After four hours of practice we took a break. He left the room and I stayed. I went over to my bad and pulled my phone. Four missed calls and ten text messages. I sighed and face palmed myself. I’m such a bad girlfriend. I looked at the text messages that were all from Yongguk.

Why aren’t you answering?

Where are you?

Are you still with that of a partner? Why don’t you answer?

Don’t you remember what I said? Answer my call!

I said you better answer my call did you forget? Or are you too busy with your “dance partner”?

Just answer me. Now.

Do you realize what time it is in Korea but I’m still texting you.

Marichuy, I can’t stand you being with other guys and you know that but you still do it. Why?

That’s it. I’m done.

Why don’t you call me when you’re done with him. Maybe you’ll be able to squeeze me in.

I sighed, he obviously was being sarcastic on the last one. I looked at my clock and saw that it was around five in the morning over there. I sighed, I’ll call him later. I put my phone in my pocket instead and then looked at the door and saw Henry come in.

“I think you got it good. We’ll practice tomorrow. I have to go.” I got up and walked to the door. I felt him pull me back. He glared at me and I just scoffed and glared back. “What do you want huh? I don’t have time for this.”

“I don’t like it when girls ignore me. I don’t like it when girls like you act like they don’t like me. When that happens I get my revenge.” He pulled me closer and tried kissing me. Before he could I punched him in the face. Yes punch, I don’t do the whole slap thing. I punched him again until he let go. He fell to the ground again.

“I don’t have time for your antics. Before you end up in the hospital I suggest you stop bothering me.” I was about to spit in his face but I stopped and controlled myself. I left the dance studio and went home. I could feel myself shake up in anger. I tried cooling off by listening to music. I walked around town until my feet took to my parent’s graveyard. I looked at their grave stones and smiled. I walked over to the flower shop and got them both a bouquet of flowers. I walked over to them and set the flowers down. “I wish you were still around. Life would be so much simpler. I don’t know what to do anymore. I want to be with Yongguk but, I-I don’t want to leave you guys here.” I sighed and let a single tear fall. I wish Yongguk was here, I would feel much more secure and happy. I wiped the tears off and smiled at my parent’s graves. “Should I leave and move with Yongguk or should I stay here?” I laughed at myself. I’m so stupid but I still believed that they could somehow hear me. I stayed there in silence and looked up at the sky that was stuffed with gray clouds. “I know, if you guys can hear me clear the sky as a single of yes to me going with Yongguk. If not then I guess I’ll stay here.” I sighed at laughed again at my idiotic words. I looked up at the sky and saw the clouds clear from the sky. My mouth dropped and I could feel my tears build up. It’s just a coincidence, I thought to myself. I smiled and then blinked a couple of times. I think I’m just going crazy. I said goodbye to my parents and walked back to the house. I still stayed in the same house that I lived in with B.A.P. Samchon said that I should stay in it since he already paid for it. I walked in to the empty house and went up the stairs to take a shower. I took a hot long shower. I checked the clock after I finished my shower and saw that it was already eight at night. I grabbed my phone and called Yongguk. I waited for him to answer and I thought that he wasn’t going to answer until I finally heard him pick up; I smiled in relief.

“You finally have time now?” I heard him complain. I sighed even though he was mad I felt happy that he answered.

“I’m sorry but-“

“No I’m sorry, was I bothering you when I called you earlier?” I could hear thick sarcasm in his voice. “You know why don’t we set a schedule so that when you’re with him you won’t be bothered by me. Does that sound good? I have my own schedule to do too. That probably isn’t very important to you though right?” I let him rant out his anger because I know he needed to. After he finished I waited a little to make sure and then spoke.

“If I were to move to Korea where would I live? With you guys or would I have my own apartment? I’m fine with both but I think it would be better to have my own apartment.” I blurted out. I know it was completely off topic but I was honestly thinking about that.

“What?” was all he managed to say, I was actually thinking about moving over there but I still wasn’t positive. I’m not gonna lie that whole sun shine thing in the graveyard kind of made me think about moving to Korea. “Are you being serious? Marichuy, please don’t be just playing around.” He said in a serious voice.

“I’m serious, I mean I’m not positive that I’m moving but, I feel kind of lonely here.” I looked around my room and sighed.

“What else made you change your mind? What happened Marichuy?” he asked. I breathed out and decided to tell him the truth.

“Well, honestly Yongguk I didn’t want to leave because I have my parents here. I know they aren’t alive but still.” I could feel a knot build up in my throat. “Today, I went over to see my parents and I-I felt something. I don’t know maybe I’m just going crazy.” I sighed after I realized I sounded stupid.

“No don’t worry, Marichuy if you felt like that you should have told me. I didn’t know that that was the reason you didn’t want to leave.” I could hear him trail off. “I’m sorry. I’m always getting jealous and mad easily. I just don’t want to lose you. You mean so much to me. I-I’m just scared that… never mind.” He stopped himself but I knew what he was thinking of. He thought that I would end up leaving him like that other chick that dumped him hard.

“Don’t worry Yonggukkie~ I’ll never leave you which means you better not leave me!” I heard him laugh lightly over the phone and I smiled. “I’m sorry Yongguk, I’m sorry that you have such a bad girlfriend.” I sighed as I remembered the texts.

“Don’t worry, I’m not that great of a boyfriend.” I giggled and told him that he was wrong. We talked for a long time and I had a feeling that he was supposed to be doing something else because every once in a while he would start whispering.

“So, what is it going to take to convince you to come and live with me?” I giggled again and the more I thought about it the more I became comfortable with the idea. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to move over there. I bet I could get a job too.

“I don’t know, I’m still not sure! I thi- oh wait I’m getting another call, hold on.” I looked at my phone and saw that it was Samchon.

“It better not be a guy,” I could hear Yongguk growl.

“Ohh that  for you cause it is!” I laughed and .

“Marichuy, you better not hang up on me for him, who is this bastard?” he growled again and I giggled.

“It’s your boss dummy!” I replied. He stayed quiet.

“….Oh, well then call me back when you’re done talking with him.” I laughed and I could tell he was embarrassed. “I love you baby.” He said in a sweet low voice.

“I love you too my little Dragon soup~~” I giggled again for the thousandth time since talking to him and then hung up to talk with Samchon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAHA!! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER DIDNT YOU!?!?? WELL IT'S NOT!!!! THERE'S MORE!!!! XD now i need your guise input!! please do the polls!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

***IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE POLL QUESTION LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND I'LL TRY TO CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU!!*****