37-Like a Family Reunion

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I was waiting for Marichuy at in the lobby. I obviously wasn’t fine with her going to Block B’s dorm but I couldn’t say no. If I did then she would get mad, I don’t want to fight with her about that. I saw a car pull up to the entrance and saw a girl come out. It was Marichuy; she waved to the driver and then came in. Who brought her? I moved around to see if I could see the driver but they left before I could see. She came in and saw me; at least she’s happy to see me. She ran up to me and hugged me.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” She apologized and pressed her head in my chest. I sighed and hugged her back, I can’t stay mad at her I know she didn’t mean to be late but still.

“It’s okay, let’s just go.” I replied and smiled at her. I gave her a kiss before we headed to the car. At least with this kiss I know she’s mine. We got in the car and Kang started to drive. I couldn’t get the thought of her being dropped off by someone else. The car was definitely not a taxi, it looked brand new. “Who dropped you off?’ I asked her looking out the window. I could feel her eyes on me but I didn’t look back.

“It was Zico, he was nice enough to drop me off.” She held my hand and played with my fingers. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit but tried to ignore my jealous manners. I should think about it in a brighter perspective. I’m sure he just didn’t want her to waste money on a taxi or get lost since she just moved here; but why would he care? “Don’t worry Yongguk, he was just being nice. I’m sure you would do the same.” I sighed. She’s right I need to stop being so jealous but I can’t help it. I don’t want Marichuy to ever leave my side for someone else. I don’t want her to leave my side in general. I faced her and smiled.

“You’re right, so how was your dinner? Did they treat you good?” I asked her changing the subject, well kind of.

“Yeah! It was really good! I enjoyed it a lot. They’re all really nice, well except for Kyung; he’s kinda weird.” She shivered a little and I laughed.

“What’s so weird about him?” I asked; I hope it’s nothing that will affect her.

“He’s just really…let’s put it this way; he’s kind of like Himchan in a way. I’m sure he’ll get better later on though.” She laughed and smiled at me. I tried to calm down; I don’t that type of guy to be around my Marichuy though. If he’s like Himchan though then she won’t pay much attention to him.

“Don’t be around him too much. What about the others?” I wrapped my arm around her. She leaned on me and I smiled.

“They’re nice, Zico was kind of distant at first but he’s good now. I think he’s just concerned about their comeback. P.O is really funny and kind of like Zelo except the fact that he has a deep voice and is the maknae. The others are nice too, B-Bomb was kind of sassy at first but he’s good now too. Ukwon, Jaehyo and Taeil are all really nice and polite.” I nodded as she talked. Ok, they don’t seem that bad so I guess I won’t have to worry about them…for now. She looked up at me and smiled. “Don’t worry Yonggukkie~~ I won’t be looking at any other man but you~” she teased me and laughed; I smiled back. We arrived at the dorm and went up to my dorm. “I’m so excited to see them all!! I missed them so much!” she whisper yelled as we walked up to the door. I laughed and then opened the door. The lights were off just as planned and everyone was hiding.

“Damn it, I told the boys to be home by now, they probably went out to go see that new action movie that has Lee Byung-Hyun.” I said in a ‘sad’ voice. I looked at her and she looked honestly sad.

“Aww, I really wanted to see them~!” she sighed. I turned the lights on and then the boys popped out from their hiding places. I looked over at her and she was surprised. She started laughing uncontrollably and ran up to them. I smiled to myself as I saw her hug them all.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I jumped a little when I heard them yell. I looked at them and they were all spread out across the room in different hiding places. I laughed as I saw them all, I’ve missed them all sooooo much. I ran up to all of them and hugged them all. I pulled them all into a group hug and giggled like a kid who just got candy. They were all laughing with me and hugging me back.

“I’ve missed you all so much!!” I yelled and hugged them tighter.

“WE’VE MISSED YOU TOO NOONA~~!!!” Zelo and Jongup whaled together.

“I’ve missed my little Marichuy so much!! Come here honey~!!” Himchan came closer and hugged me. I hugged him back and squeaked when he picked me up. He finally put me down when the others kept telling him to stop. I looked over at Daehyun and hugged him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

“Daehyunnie oppa~~” I laughed and hugged him tighter.

“I’m glad you’re here with us now Marichuy~!” he let go and pated my head. I showed him my pearly whites and then looked over at Youngjae. He made a playful scoff and rolled his eyes.

“Don’t think I missed you, I was forced to do this.” He scoffed and again but smiled.

“Yeah, I bet they made you yell and hug me too didn’t they, smartass?” I smirked and pulled him into a hug. He chuckled and put his arms around me.  My face was covered with my smile that went from ear to ear. I felt Yongguk come from behind and wrap his arms around me.

“IT’S A FAMILY REUNION!!!!” Zelo yelled as he flailed his arms in the air. I laughed and so did the others. I looked up at Yongguk who had a bright smile on his face. It really did feel like a family reunion to me. We all went into the dining room where they had a rectangular cake that looked homemade.

“Did you guys make this?!” I burst out. It was so cute; they all had a little piece of the cake that had some type of connection with that person and me. On the top right was me and Jongup dancing, we were both stick figures but it was obvious that I was the one with hair. Next to it was Zelo and me, again as stick figures with the red couple scarf around both of us. On the top left was me-the girl stick figure and Youngjae-the boy stick figure fighting and then making up. On the bottom right it had me and Daehyun eating…cheesecake together. In the bottom middle it was me and Yongguk holding hands with a heart in between us. The last one was Himchan and me, he was lying in bed and hurt and I was taking care of him. I could feel tears sting in my eyes. They were all so sweet; I looked at them and smiled. I blinked a couple of times to stop myself from crying. I pulled them into a group hug and covered my tears. “I love you guys so much.” I let out a croaked whisper. I laughed at myself for crying. God, this is so embarrassing. I cleared my tears before they could see them and then let go. I took my phone out and took a picture of the cake. It might look weird or bad to others but to me it meant the world.

“Let’s cut it!” Zelo ran over to the kitchen to grab a knife and cut it. “You can cut it noon!!” he passed me the knife and gave me a cheeky smile. “I’ll go get the plates!” he ran back into the kitchen and I started to cut the cake. Zelo passed me a plate to place the slice on it and did the same for the other slices. We sat down and started eating the cake that was actually pretty good.

“Wow, you guys really know how to bake! I taught you well.” I flattered myself and giggled.

“We learned from the best~” Jongup gave me his cute and innocent smile.

“I wouldn’t say that…” Youngjae interrupted and I glared at him playfully. He smiled and laughed. “Just kidding~” we all laughed together. I looked around the table at all the boys. They were all so different from when I first met them. They all seemed so much more peaceful and happier. Yongguk caught my gaze and winked at me. I grinned at him and mouthed thank you.

After we all finished the cake Zelo suggested we see a movie. We all mounted on each other so get some space on the couch which didn’t work at all so Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup ended up on the ground. I was in the middle of Yongguk and Zelo. Zelo had his head on my lap with his legs dangling off the couch and I had my head on Yongguk’s shoulder with his arm around me.

“Nona, can you stay the night? You can sleep with me~!” Zelo looked up at me. The others heard him and agreed with him. I pinched his cheeks and nodded.

“Of course~” I chuckled and they all cheered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYYYY another update!! lol i thought i wasnt going to update today cus I'm not feeling that great but i did!! you know why? BECUASE I LUUUUURRRRBBBBB MAAAA READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL yup! thank you guys so much for subscribing and commenting it seriously means alot and it makes me wnat to update more often too!!! lol ok there was laot of happiness and what not in this chapter!! lol YAAAYYYYY FAMILY REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD lol i love these guys way too much!!! xD lol well yeah, thanks for reading!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! **DONT FORGET TO SUPPORT BLOCK B!!*** <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3