32-Should I go?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

 “Marichuy!! How has my little girl been?!” I laughed at his over enthusiastic voice.

“I’m good Samchon, What about you?” I asked him.

“Everything is just peachy! I knew I was doing the right thing having them go with you! They’re all so much more nicer and responsible. You did a great job! Even Yongguk has changed, now he’s the one that I thought would be impossible to change but you did a nice job!” I blushed and I thanked the lord that Samchon couldn’t see me right now. “Now, what I was actually going to ask is something important.” I could immediately hear the seriousness in Samchon’s voice.

“M’kay, I’m listening.” I replied.

“You remember Mr. Cho right? The one that helped us when we moved to Korea?” I nodded and said yes.

“Of course how could I forget? He was such a nice man; he was the one that helped you open up your own entertainment company. He even paid for my dance classes. Did something happen to him?” I asked worriedly.

“No nothing, thank goodness but as you know he has his own entertainment company going on too.”

“Yeah I remember, what was it called again?” I asked him. I remember he would let me go in the studio with him sometimes. He would let me listen to his own music that he would make. Mr. Cho was like another uncle to me.

“Yes, it’s called Stardom and right now he has a boy band who are working on their own comeback as well. He asked me if he knew any good choreographers and I thought of you.” I froze. Wait so like, he wants me to do choreography for a boy band? I thought for a bit. That would definitely put my name out there. Especially if the public ended up liking the choreography. That would also give me a reason to go to Korea. I furrowed my eyebrows Stardom sounds familiar, probably because I already knew it I just forgot.

“So then, did he remember me? What did he say?” I asked him kind of worried. What boy band is it going to be anyways?

“He immediately said yes! Of course he still remembers you! Why wouldn’t he!?” I smiled. “Marichuy, do you want to move back to Korea? I know it’s a hard decision and I completely understand if you say no but you need to answer right now because he needs to know.” I sighed, I feel like everything was going my way but at the same time I didn’t want to leave yet. Maybe I should just go to Korea. “Would you like to talk to Mr. Cho? He’s here with me right now. Here I’ll pass him to you,” I heard some shuffling and then I it went silence.

“Marichuy, How have you been?!” My lips widened out into a smile.

“Annyeong, ahjusshi!! I’ve been good. Samchon told me that you want me you want me to choreograph one of your boy bands dance for their comeback?”

“Yes! I remember seeing you dance at a young age; you were a very versatile dancer. When he suggested you I immediately agreed with him. Thinking about how great of a dancer you already were at a young age I thought that you would be mazing by now!” I chuckled lightly over the phone.

“Thank you sir-“

“Sir? What the heck Marichuy?! I practically raised you with Tae-sung while you were here and you’re calling me sir? Call me Cho!” I giggled and remembered all the times he would take me with him to his studios and even teach me some raps.

“Alright Cho, Well thank you for the offer; I’m still not sure about it. Can I possibly call you tomorrow?” I asked him. I seriously need to think about this thoroughly.

“Of course! I’ll give you my number!” I thanked him but before he hung up I asked him a quick question.

“Um, Cho what is the name of your boy band?” I asked him. I mean it doesn’t hurt to know.

“Oh right! They’re called Block B. Do you know them?” my phone slipped out of my hand but I caught with the other. BLOCK FREAKIN B?!?! How did I not know their company?! “Are you okay Marichuy? Marichuy?”

“What!? Uh oh yeah I’m fine don’t worry about me. Well ok thank you I gotta go bye.” I hung up quickly and sat on my bed frozen. How did I not know this earlier? What the heck is wrong with me? I smiled like a creepy fan girl. If I say yes I’m going to be able to see Block B. If I say yes, I’m going to be with Block B practically every day. If I say yes, then I’m going to be able to talk to them. I giggled like crazy but then stopped. “NO! You can’t just say yes because of Block B. Ughhh!” I ruffled my hair and fell back on my bed. “Dear God, please give me a sign that says, yes Marichuy get your over there!” I sighed, what would that sign be though? I looked at my phone and heard ‘Nillili Mambo’ go off and my eyes widened. I shot up and looked at it. I was getting a call from Yongguk. I reached for it and answered. “H-Hello?”

“What the heck are you ok babe?” he laughed lightly when he heard me stutter. I sighed; I’m so stupid with these ‘signs’.

“Yeah, I’m just being weird. Anyways,-“

“Hey what did Samchon want to talk to you about?”

“He wanted to know if I wanted to do choreography for someone and when did you start to call him Samchon? Wait did you tell him that we’re going out?!” I asked him freaked out. I heard him laugh on the other line.

“No I haven’t~ and I might as well get used to calling him Samchon since we’re going to get married one of these days.” He had his teasing voice on full power. Even though he wasn’t here he still was able to make me blush. “I’m sorry did I make you blush?” he laughed even louder. I squirmed around and then finally responded.

“No, I just umm, well, I-“

“Uh huh, yeah I totally understand. You’re too tongue tied to speak.” He burst out laughing again. I ruffled my hair but laughed back. “So, what did Samchon talk to you about again?” I giggled silently when I heard him say Samchon.

“He said that another company wants me to do choreography for them.” I smiled like crazy thinking about the subject.

“Really?! Marichuy do you know what that means!!?? You can come and live here!! TAKE THE JOB, TAKE THE JOB!” I laughed at him. “What group are you doing the choreography for?” I froze. son, maybe he likes Block B. Maybe he won’t get jealous like always.

“Ehehehe, you see it’s umm uhh………Block B.” I blurted out. The other line was silent.

“Block B? As in the seven member boy band? The boy band that you like?” Crap, I forgot that he knew I liked them.

“Uhh, yeah….” I replied back.

“I see, well that’s fine.” He said simply.

“Really!?” I asked him surprised.

“Yeah.” I shot up in the air. I danced around my room but then stopped. So then, does that mean that I should go then?

“Wait so then, that means that I can move over there right?”

“Duh, I’ll have my room ready for you~” I giggled.

“Thank you Yonggukkie oppa~~ you’re the best boyfriend ever~~” I squealed.

“Of course I am! Ok I’ll let you sleep because it’s getting late for you….did you just call me oppa? Wow you must be really happy well goodnight baby, I love you~” I giggled again.

“I love you too~ goodnight~” I smiled and hung up. I guess I’m going to Korea then.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyyy double update!!!!! lol so WHOA BLOCK B IS COMING INTO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD LOL I HOPE YOU DONT MIND!!! XD LOL Yongguk seems pretty cool about it right now!!!! XD for now.... lol ok so yeah i hope you're liking it. I'm going to decide whether or not to make a sequel or just keep rolling with this one so yeah please vote!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!1 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3