04-Goodnight Noona

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

Oh my gawd I swear I’m going to have gray hairs by the time they leave. It was already 8pm and all of them except Yongguk were asleep, probably because they were so jet legged. I was in in kitchen sitting at the island and drinking a hot chocolate, what am I going to do when I need to go to work? Will I just leave them here by themselves? What if they do something stupid cause I know they will. I was soaked in my thoughts I didn’t realize Yongguk come in. I sighed and then went to go put my cup in the sink. I turned around from the sink and knocked into something hard making me bounce back.

“Ahhh.. that hurt..” I grabbed my head and looked at what I bumped into. I saw Yongguk standing there with a sour face.

“You need to watch where you walk” he looked away and walked towards the exit.

“Maybe you shouldn’t stand so close to someone, god” I defended myself. he just chuckled slightly.

“Yeah cause everything is my fault isn’t it?” he looked away and clenched his jaw.

 “What are you talking about? I just met you and you’re already acting like a chick on her period.”

I looked at him to see a response and saw him chuckle slightly “Nothing, it’s nothing.” He left the kitchen.  I walked after him I might as well ask him a couple of questions about B.A.P,

“Wait, I want to ask you a couple of questions” he turned around and his expression was cold and emotionless.  

“ What do you want to know? There isn’t much to know.” He responded, at least I have his attention.

“Why did S-Mr. Kim have you come over here?” I shouldn’t tell them who Sam-chon is to me. he looked at me curiously he noticed I stuttered, poop how should I cover it up?

“Isn’t it obvious? We aren’t the greatest kids in the world and he wants us to clean up our act but he thinks we need your help. Can I go to sleep now? I’m done talking.” He left with an indifferent expression. Well at least he didn’t ask why I stuttered. How am I going to clean up their act? Too tired to think I headed upstairs and changed into my pj’s. I thought about what to wear maybe I should cover up a little more since I’m going to be living with 6 boys now….nahh, I’ll change before I leave my room tomorrow.122160208613126650_MEqHI5Ym_b.jpg(the superman one)

I lay in my bed thinking about how I should help clean up their act. God, please help me control myself and help these 6 annoying boys. I was falling asleep when I heard a knock on the door, who could it be? I went to the door and opened it to see a sleepy Zelo. What the heck? What is this little boy doing here?

“What’s up Zelo?” I rubbed my eyes and saw a pout form on his face. Awwwhh, this kid is too cute for his own good. He probably uses it, like Yongguk said to get what he wants.

“Noona, I can’t sleep cause Jonup hyung snores too loud.” He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Then go sleep on the couch you can’t hear him from downstairs.” I was about to close the door when he stopped it and looked at me.

“Can I sleep with you noona? Please I’m scared to go downstairs by myself…. please noona I won’t leave until you say yes.” He put his hands together in a pleading way.

“Zelo why don’t you go to one of the other boys’ room? Im sure they won’t mind.”

“No noona they already said no and they kicked me out of all of their rooms. Please noona I won’t do anything to you!” he started bouncing up and down like a little boy when he doesn’t get what he wants. I could feel the sleep drag my eyes and I was feeling really tired. Ughh, gosh I guess I won’t be a problem if I let him sleep with my tonight.

“Ughh, fine but only for tonight okay? Come on” I let him in and he giggled and said thanks.

Zelo P.O.V

YES!! I always get what I want clean up my act my ! Damn, she looks hot in her pajamas wow, look at her legs her skin looks so soft I just want to touch it. Maybe I can get a little skinship? I laughed on the inside at my thoughts. She went to her bed and I followed after when she saw that I got on the bed she stopped me.

“What are you doing?” hahaha she’s so cute when she’s confused.

“Noona ‘m gonna sleep with you remember?” I pulled my innocent act out.

“No, you sleep on the ground, go get your blankets.” She looked at me like she expected me to listen to her. Ughh, I have to convince her again. I went on the bed and hugged her then layed her down with me.

“Noona no I don’t want to  go outside anymore I’m scared of the dark! Please just let me sleep with you.” I snuggled my face in her hair. She smelt so sweet like strawberries, how does sajangnim expect us to listen to her? I felt her sigh and say fine and goodnight. I smiled at myself for being so convincing. I’m not gonna lie though I feel kinda bad for lying to her. I said goodnight back and fell asleep in her beautiful scent.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kind of a short update but just a little one so get to know Zelo and Yongguk i think im planning to do a chapter for each memeber just so you guys get to know them alittle bit more. Comment and subscribe!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3