15-Breakfast...and then some

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

“Do you like Daehyun?” My eyes popped out and my jaw dropped. I could feel heated creep up to my cheeks.

“W-what?” I squinted my eyes at him. Why would he ask me that? I looked away annoyed and I saw his jaw clench. I heard him sigh.

“Nothing. It’s nothing never mind.” He started to walk away but I stopped him.

“No wait tell me. Why do you want to know?” I put my hand on my hip and waited for him to talk. He turned around slightly.

“So you did hear me?” he smirked slightly but it wasn’t like all the other times when he smirks it was different kind of like it was only meant for him to see. I sighed and walked a little closer to him. He turned completely around and faced me.

“What’s wrong why are you asking that?” he pointed at my cheeks where I could still feel the heat. I lowered my head a little. I touched my cheeks and I could feel them burning. Oh man, well this is awkward… I looked at him and I saw his eyes directly at me.

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I sighed it’s obvious she does, I can’t believe this. Ok Yongguk, don’t get mad. It’s not her fault, but why does she have to like Daehyun?

“You’re not answering my question. That’s okay though because it’s obvious-“

“I don’t like Daehyun.” She looked at me straight in the eyes. I swear I would have believed her but the way she was acting around him was different.

“Then why do you act differently with him?” I looked back at her eyes with my question. She hesitated for a second then sighed.

“I guess it’s because…. I don’t know. But I do know that I don’t like him.” She looked at my eyes again. I stared into hers and I felt a smile reach my lips. I tried to hide it before she saw but it was too late I saw her smiling back.

“Why do you care Bang Yongguk? Huh? You know someone who likes me? Besides Himchan?” she giggled at the last part. I froze slightly when I processed her words. I wanted to say yes, but how awkward would that be? Oh yeah, I do know someone, it’s actually me! Hahaha…..No. I looked away before I could feel the heat go to my cheeks.

“No, I was just wondering, well I’ll let you cook.” I tried to leave the kitchen but felt her pull my arm. I looked back at her coolly with a questioning look.

“I just remembered that Mr. Kim wants you guys to learn how to cook so why don’t we start on that! Come help me cook. I bet you don’t even like the movie they’re watching.” She was right; The Christmas Carol wasn’t really my most favorite thing to watch. I also didn’t really like cooking though.

“I don’t really like cooking either though, what now?” I looked at her and grinned. She glared at me playfully and dragged me with her and put me in front of the stove. She stopped to think then pushed me towards the counter.

“We have to make the batter first!” she went get the ingredients and stood next to me.

“Why are you being so nice now? Especially after the whole morning thing?” I looked at her. She just smiled not facing me.

“ Because, even though you were acting like that I bet was probably an act!” I grinned and looked at her.

“Are you sure? Cause I like acting like in front of you because of the way you over react to it!” I chuckled slightly.

“Then I won’t over react anymore so you can stop. Gosh, I swear you’re so bipolar sometimes.” She said while setting up the ingredients.

“And you’re not? You act crazy one moment and then act like one of those innocent chicks in dramas! You sure you’re not on your period, like every day?” I defended myself.

“See?!! See?!! You’re doing it again!! You’re starting to act all rude and egoistic again!” she pointed at me accusingly. I smirked and was about to say something when she cut me off.

“And that smirk!! You always pull that smirk when you are about to say something mean!! Well guess what buddy?! I’m here to clean your act up, so from now on no more smirking!” I looked at her surprised and then smirked right in here face. She gasped loudly and then hit me with a wooden spoon.

“Owww! What the heck?!! That’s not fair! That’s physical abuse! I bet you wouldn’t do that to Daehyun!” I looked at her and I could see a light blush form. Ughh, I shouldn’t have said that. She hit me again and then glared at me. You know, I was just kind of joking about the whole period thing, but I wouldn’t doubt it!

“I can hit you if I want! Mr. Kim said I could! So HA! That’ll teach you, now start cooking!” she was about to hit me again but I grabbed her wrist, surprising her.

“Try it. Hit me again. See what happens.” I looked directly at her eyes. She seemed unfazed, surprisingly though. She looked back at my eyes. I could feel the light mood we had earlier changed to a heavier mood. I sighed and let go of her wrist then yanked the wooden spoon out of her hand. “There. Problem solved. Now show me how to cook.” I looked away from her and tried to change the sour mood. I heard her sigh and say ok. She tossed me an apron that had the body of Hello kitty on it. I looked at her and she looked back expecting me to wear it like nothing.

“No one’s gonna see you in it.” I sighed and complied.

She started to show me how to set up the batter and then put them on the pan. While they were cooking she took out the bacon and eggs. She set the bacon in a separate pan and told me to get a small pan for the eggs.

“Oh, why don’t you go ask the others how many eggs they want.” She said without looking at me. I was about to walk out of the kitchen and stopped.

“Can you do it?” I looked back at her. She looked at me with a questioning face.

“Why? Is the great Bang Yongguk afraid of asking his dongsengs how many eggs they want?” she grinned. I shuffled my feet a little.

“No, that’s not it! I just…”

“Don’t want them to think that you’re the one cooking? Why? You’re too manly to cook?” she teased me. It surprised me how our moods can change so much because of each other. One moment we’re fine, the next we’re fighting; maybe not yelling but still. And then, either I’m teasing her or she’s teasing me!

“No! I just have to keep an image you know?” I could hear her giggle and I couldn’t help but smile at it. I sighed.

“Just go! I doesn’t matter!” she shooed me away. I sighed and walked into the living room were all of the boys were laying awkwardly on the ground and couches. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They all turned their heads at me waiting for me to say something.

“Uhh…how many eggs do you guys want?” I heard one of them snort and I could hear some of them stifle a laugh. I glared at each and every one of them to stop them from laughing. “I’m not the one cooking okay?”

“Are you sure? Pfff- because you ARE wearing and apron.” Himchan tried holding his laughter in.

“And a Hello Kitty one too.” I glared at Youngjae. Then realized what he said. . My eyes widened and I threw it off me.

“I-I-I didn’t choose it! It’s not mine!” I fumed and glared at them but it didn’t work because they were all laughing like hyenas. I turned around and stomped into the kitchen. I could hear Marichuy’s fainted voice ask me what happened but I just walked past her and went outside to the deck. I sighed and tried to calm myself. I heard the door open and close lightly. I didn’t bother to see who it was because it had a feeling who it was.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” she walked closer to me with her arms crossed in only a light sweater. I looked down at my arms and realized that I was still in my boxers and wife beater. Well, isn’t this awkward… I looked at her and she was still in those very revealing shorts and top. I looked away so that I couldn’t stare too long. She nudged me with her elbow. I looked at her from the corner of my eye.

“Tell me. What’s wrong? Tell me~ Tell me~ Te-te-te-tell me ~” she started dancing and singing to Wonder Girls ‘Tell Me’ in front of me. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. She pulled it off and looked at me. “Come on! Just tell me already! I didn’t do that little dance for nothing!” she whined. I smiled lightly at her and then told her.

“I did what you told me, but they laughed at me because of the stupid Hello Kitty apron! I got mad and then stormed out…” I looked away when I realized that I probably was acting immature, but they made me mad! I could hear her giggle a little and I looked at her. “What?” she shivered from the cold. I could feel it getting to me too.

“They were making fun of my poor Dragon Soup? Awwwh don’t worry! I guess that means more food for us!” I could feel my cheeks burn at her words and at how she was acting.

“What do you mean?” I looked away so she wouldn’t realize I was blushing. She got closer and pulled me back inside with her shivering hands. When we got inside I could smell the delicious smell of bacon and pancakes.

“Since they were being mean, which isn’t right! Their punishment will be no breakfast! So more food for you and me!” I smiled at myself. I’m going to have dinner with Marichuy~

She took out the plates and cups and I helped her set up the table we started eating when my phone went off. I looked at and saw that it was Mr. Kim. I answered it.

“Yoboseyo? Sanjangnim?” I looked at Marichuy who sounded like she was choking. I mouthed if she was ok and she just nodded.

“Ahh Yongguk, at least you answer. I kept calling Marichuy but she didn’t answer. I was worried, how is my niece doing?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I’m sorry sir, did you say niece?” I looked at Marichuy who was now slowly waking away into the kitchen. “Umm, sir can I call you back in a bit? Thank you.” I put my phone on the table and stood up. Marichuy looked at me and then ran into the kitchen. What is she hiding? I ran after her a caught her by the arm pulling her close to me so she couldn’t run.

“You have some explaining to do.” I looked directly at her eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyyyy!!! another chapter!!!!!!! lol oh snap!! Yongguk is getting jealous and what not!! lol oh my gawd guise!!!! Samchon/Mr. Kim/ Sajangnim/ president spilled the beans!! lol sorry if you might get confused with all of the different names for him! lol hope its not confusing!!! OH MY GAWD DID YOU SEE THE FREAKIN TEASERS FOR THEIR LIKE OVER 9,OOOTH COMEBACK!!! YONGGUK LOOKED HOT!!!!! LOL (doesnt he always?) I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR THE FREAKIN MAKNAE LINE! HIMCHAN! OMG 4 WORDS 'HOT BOWL OF CHEESE' !!!! LOL DAEHYUN AND YOUNGJAE LOOKED SOOOOO GOOD IM LIKE JUST LOOKING AT THEM THEYRE ALL SO VERY ATTRACTIVE!!! WHY CANT I HAVE ONE? T.T lol okay im gonna stop ranting now. Hope you enjoy the story!!!! thanks for the comments!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3