28-Don't Get Mad! Hajima~

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I couldn’t sleep. I fumbled around the bed and flipped around. Yongguk’s arms were still around me. I released myself and left to the kitchen to get a warm cup of milk. I entered the kitchen and saw someone else there too. The person turned around and I saw that it was Daehyun. I smiled at him and then went to the fridge and pulled out the milk. I poured a cup and put it in the microwave.

“Couldn’t sleep either?” I faced him. He was sitting at the island with a cup of water in hand. He nodded and smiled lightly.

“Why couldn’t you sleep?” he asked me while he played with the cup.

“I don’t know, maybe because I’m sad that you guys are leaving.” I grabbed the cup of milk out of the microwave and sat next to him.

“I think you’re just sad that Yongguk is leaving.” he looked away from me.

“Nu uh!! I’m gonna miss all of you guys!! Not just him!! All of you guys grew on me, you were the first Daehyun” I said the last part more quietly.

“Then why aren’t you calling me oppa anymore?” he looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.

“Mianhae Daehyunnie oppa~~” I pinched his cheek. He scrunched up his nose and laughed.

“I’m gonna miss you too dongsengie~” he pinched my cheek back. We both let go and laughed. We finished our drinks and I grabbed the cups and put them in the sink. I looked over at Daehyun who was stretching his arms up in the air. I punched his tummy lightly and he flinched in. I giggled at him and he smiled back. “I think I’m gonna go back to sleep now, Good-“ I ran to him when I heard thunder go off. I could feel him tense up. I folded my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. I heard the thunder again and flinched. “What’s wrong Marichuy? Are you scared of thunder?” I nodded in his chest. Why is it raining in the middle of September? I felt him put his arms around me. He put a hand on my head lightly. I tried to block out the thunder, suddenly I heard a voice; it was Daehyun. He was singing Please by Kim Bum Soo. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed; he looked completely absorbed in the song. His breathing even changed; it felt ragged and broken like he was going to cry. I was completely absorbed in his beautiful voice I forgot about the thunder. I felt like I was listening to the heavens. I could feel stings in my eyes. He put perfect emotion into the song that it was going to make me cry. He finished the song with a hurt look. I was shocked when I saw a tear go down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were puffy and reddening. He smiled at me and now I was completely confused.

“Are you ok oppa?” I asked him with concern.

“I should be the one asking you that.” he placed his hand on my cheek. I smiled he’s so sweet and caring.

“I am, thank you for helping me. I’m supposed to be the one taking care of you. Thank you oppa you’re truly like a big brother to me.” I hugged him again and smiled.

“I-I’m glad that you think that. Did I distract you from the thunder when I started singing?” he asked me and I nodded. That’s why he was singing then.

“Marichuy? What are you doing?” I looked over at the door and saw Yongguk’s body. It was still kind of dark so I couldn’t see his face but I recognized his voice.

“I came downstairs to get a cup of milk. Why?” I smiled at Daehyun.

“Why? Because when I came down here I didn’t expect you to be in my dongseng’s arms. That’s why.” I let go of Daehyun and sighed. “Why are you the one sighing? Shouldn’t that be me?” he came closer to us and I could see the anger in his face now.

“I-I’m sorry Yongguk, I just got scared of the thunder and hugged him, he didn’t hug me first.” I explained to him. Why does he so mad when I’m around Daehyun.

“Sorry hung, I was just trying to help Marichuy.” Daehyun tried clearing things up.

“Are you sure you weren’t just trying to help yourself out. What you thought that maybe if you hugged her and sang to her she would like you? Well too bad she’s mine, I know you like her Jung Daehyun so stop getting close to her.” I furrowed my eyebrows and went between them.

“Yongguk don’t get mad-well madder, Daehyun is a good kid. If you want you can get mad then get mad at me but not him okay? And Daehyun doesn’t like me we’re like brother and sister.” I faced Yongguk. He glared at me and then at Daehyun.

“Why are you so dense? It’s so obvious that he likes you! Daehyun look at me and tell me that you don’t like Marichuy.” he looked over at Daehyun. I slapped his chest and glared at him.

“Stop it Yongguk leave him alone. Let’s just go back to bed.” I faced Daehyun who looked completely guilty and sad. “I’m sorry Daehyun, why don’t you go back to sleep too. Thank you for helping me tonight.” I gave him a faded smile and pushed Yongguk out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room.

“Why are you always defending him huh? I’m your boyfriend you should be on my side.” I slit my eyes at him with anger.

“I’m defending him because he’s done nothing wrong. He’s your dongseng remember?” I walked towards the bed.

“But if you keep defending him and acting like that with him he’s gonna think you like him! Why don’t you get it!?” he raised his voice slightly. I am so not in the mood to fight right now.

“Yongguk stop, please. I’m sorry for having friends that are guys ok? Is that what you wanted to hear?” I rolled my eyes. He scoffed at me.

“No it’s not. You don’t get it Marichuy, let me try to explain this so you understand.” He talked to me like I was a five year old who didn’t understand. “ I don’t care if you have friends, I don’t care if you hug the others except Daehyun. Why? Because he likes you. That’s why he’s nice to you Marichuy. I’ve known him longer than you and he’s never nice to girls unless he likes them. Do you know how I know? Because he’s also a player like Himchan, not as much but he was. I don’t care if you hug the others because I know that they don’t like you like Daehyun. Heck, I would rather have you hug Himchan than Daehyun.” He sighed and ruffled his hair in annoyance. Why would Daehyun like me? We’re just like brother and sister; at least that’s what I thought. How could Daehyun be a player? I mean he has the face for it but still. I sighed and rolled under the bed sheets.

“Yongguk, I-“ I was cut off when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at Yongguk who rolled his eyes. He went to go get the door since he was still standing up. I looked over and saw Daehyun at the door. He looked gloomy as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“What do you want? Can’t you see I’m busy with MY girlfriend?” I sighed and exhaled.

“I-I’m sorry, I just wanted to say sorry if I caused any problems between you guys. I’m sorry Marichuy, I did like you but don’t worry not anymore. I’m sorry hyung.” He bowed at us and then said goodnight. Poor kid he looked so- WAIT. Did he just say that he did like me? But not anymore right? It’s just a brother and sister relationship. I looked at Yongguk and I swear I could see some guilt in his eyes.

“Yongguk, you better say sorry to him tomorrow and don’t say no because I can tell you feel bad, you’re such a hard head. Now go to sleep.” I said and rolled on my side.

“I was right though, he did like you.” He replied and turned the lights off. He walked to the bed and laid next me. He put an arm around me but I pushed it off. He put it around me again and again I pushed it off. “What?” he said in a tired voice.

“What do you mean what? You were being a complete jerk just now and you expect me to act like that never happened?” he groaned at me.

“I’m sorry, I just got jealous that’s all. I bet if I hugged a chick that you thought liked me you would get jealous.” He pointed out. I tried to think of a comeback but he was right.

“You just better say sorry tomorrow okay?” I warned him and I felt him nod against my back and then I fell asleep.

Daehyun’s P.O.V

I sighed in grief, I can’t like Marichuy anymore. It’s never gonna happen between us. I rolled to my side and closed my eyes to see if I could get at least some sleep.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I woke up and got ready for work. It was already the beginning of October and the dancing season for the show that I was on had already started. I changed in to my dance clothes and went downstairs to get a quick breakfast. It was still early so the boys were still asleep. I ate my bagel by the island in the kitchen quietly as I thought about the dance that I was going to be doing with my partner.

“Hey baby, want me to take you to work today?” I looked over and saw Yongguk rubbing his eyes. His voice was still croaky but it sounds so seductive to me. I smiled at him and nodded. “Can I stay and watch this time? I want to make sure your partner doesn’t pull any naughty hands on you.” He walked over to me and grabbed my hand that had the bagel and ate a piece of the bagel. I laughed, why is he so jealous?

“Sure, but I don’t think he’s going to. He’s a nice guy in my opinion.” I smiled at him and he frowned.

“Yeah but you’re also really dense when it comes to guys.” He put his head on my shoulder.

“Just go get ready, I don’t want to be late Bang Yongguk!” I patted his cheek. He smiled his signature gummy smile and left to go get ready.

We were already in the studio and practicing the dance. The dance instructor wanted this dance to be very close and romantic so that meant being REALLY close and A LOT of touching. (here is the dance if you want to see it!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ulad05miOc)

“Alright let’s take it from the top!! Ready? Go!” exclaimed the dance instructor and we began. It felt smooth at first the only thing that I was having trouble ignoring the stares that Yongguk was giving me whenever my face close to my dance partner. The dance we’re doing is called Bachata and if you know what it is you know that it’s famous for its close contact. There were also lifts involved and they also went smoothly. We finished and the dance instructor clapped loudly. He went over to Yongguk who was sitting on the ground in the corner and motioned him to clap. Yongguk gave him a bitter looked when he wasn’t looking then clapped in a forced manner. “That was perfect!! Wonderful! But I think there is something missing, What if you kiss at the end!? That would perfect the mood.” My dance partner rubbed his neck awkwardly. He is wan actor and he already has a wife and he knows that Yongguk is my boyfriend. I had multiple dance partners but I liked him the most because he was the nicest.

“I’m not sure about that, maybe not. I think it looks good like this.” My dance partner refused. I nodded in agreement and looked over at Yongguk from the corner of my eye; He looked furious.

“We’ll talk about it later, why don’t you two take a break for now.” the dance instructor ignored us and walked out of the room.

“I’m going to go get something to eat, see you in a bit Marichuy.” my dance partner smiled at me then patted my back. I smiled back,

“Bye Robby.” I looked over at Yongguk who still looked extremely pissed off. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He didn’t look at me, I sighed. “Come on Yonggukkie don’t be like that just because I have to dance like that with him doesn’t mean I want to.” I grabbed his hand and interlaced it with mine.

“It sure looks like you want to though.” He looked away from me. Oh my god, why is this guy always so jealous?!

“Yonggukkie~~ calm down I have to look like that otherwise it wouldn’t look right. What do you want me to do to make it up?” I tried to make him face me but he refused. “Oh my freakin god Yongguk! You do realize that if I didn’t like you than I wouldn’t deal with all your jealousness!! Now stop it!” I got up and thought of an idea. “NEOMU SWIPGE HWAMAN NAENEUN NEOEGE IREOKE MALHALLAE HWA JOM NAEJIMA HAJIMA JEBAL GEUREOJIMA JJAJEUNGNA YEORINA NEOL SARANGHAJANHA MYEOT BEONEUL MALHAEYA NEON NAE MAMEUL ALKKA NAE MAMEUL ALKKA NEON NAE MAMEUL ALKKA JEBAL JOM UK! HAJIMA SARAMDEUL MANCHANHA JAKGE JOM MALHAEJWO DA DEULLINDAJANHA MYEOT BEONEUL MALHAEYA NEON NAE MAMEUL ALKKA!!” I remembered the dance that Zelo and Jongup taught me a long time ago and did it. When I finished with the chorus I looked at him and he was laughing hysterically and smiled and then sat next to him. “Are you still mad?” I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. He looked at me and showed his gums. He put an arm around me and kissed my cheek with a loud smooch. I giggled and looked at him.

“Nope not anymore, Thank you Jagi~” he laughed again and kissed me again, this time on the lips. “Do it again! This time the whole song!” he urged me I pouted at him.

“But-but I’m so tired!! And you guys are like obsessed with ing or something! Cause seriously! Frist No mercy and now Stop It!” I shook my head and he burst of laughing. I smiled to myself when he laughed, I loved his laugh so much. I’m going to miss him so much.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYYYYYYY I UPDATED!!!!!! LOL OMGOMG!! GUISE GUISE YONGGUK FREAKIN SHOWED HIS FREAKIN ABS!!!!!!! KYAAAAAA *runs around like a crazy fangirl the crazy fangirl i am* ehem, anywayss just thought i'd get that out of my system. Well yeah hope you're liking it!!!! YAYYY i so wish i went to their concert!! but i probably would have died if i saw Yongguk shirtless in person so i guess its not that bad... anywaysss i hope those who went had loads of fun!!!!! you guise are SOOO lucky!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3