45-Do you like it?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

 

Marichuy’s P.O.V
 
“Alright guys, let’s take it from the top!” I shouted throughout the room. We got back in our positions and started the dance routine for Block B’s song. We did the same routine that we’ve been doing for the last week and a half. We only had two days left before the wedding and I could feel the stress build up. The beat started and Ukwon swiftly walked towards me as I did the same. We connected our hands together and started the dance. The others emerged from the sides and like before we did the whole routine until the end. Of course the dance between me and Ukwon was touchy but he made me feel comfortable so it wasn’t a problem. The song ended and I checked the time to see how long we’ve actually been practicing. It was a little passed ten at night. I sighed out of breath and stretched out my body. “Okay, I think we’re good for today, Tomorrow we’ll practice bright and early in the morning. Get a goodnights sleep.” I announced to them. They all nodded a little out of breath. I made sure they were all good before I left the room. I went to the showers and took a quick one.
 
After I finished my hot shower I made sure I looked somewhat decent. I looked at myself through the mirror and nodded. I guess this’ll do, even though I don’t have any make up on. I huffed and then headed out. I stopped in my tracks when I heard my phone go off. I opened it and saw a text from Yongguk telling me to meet him in one of the recording studios. I looked at it weirdly but I shrugged my shoulders and went to the recording studio. I walked up to the door and knocked on it lightly. I waited a little, I hope it’s this room cause if it’s not then this is gonna be awkward. I saw the door open and saw a man who looked to be in his late twenties. He had black rimmed glasses and faded colored hair making it look slightly purple with the lighting. He had a surprised look on his face but then smirked. Yup, this is awkward.
 
“Oh I’m sorry, I knocked on the wrong door-“
 
“No you didn’t, trust me this is where you’re supposed to be.” he stepped away from the door and I could see Yongguk sitting in one of the recording chairs. I sighed in relief and the guy who opened the door noticed and chuckled. Yongguk looked up from his chair and shot me his gummy smile.
 
“Hey babe,” he turned the chair to face me. I smiled back and walked in.
 
“Hey, what’s up?” I asked him and stood next to him. I looked at the door guy and smiled at him. He must be one of Yongguk’s friends, He smiled back.
 
“Nothing I just wanted to show you something.” He replied and held my hand. “Oh, this is CSP hyung, hyung this is Marichuy,” he introduced me to the door guy. I bowed and shook hands with him.
 
“Oh Marichuy? The one you were talking about this whole time?” he smirked while looking at Yongguk. I glanced at Yongguk and I could see him getting shy. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.
 
“Umm, yeah that’s her, don’t you have to be somewhere hyung.” I couldn’t stop my giggles when I saw Yongguk get shy and nervous. I saw CSP hold his hands up in defense.
 
“Okay okay, I’ll leave I was just gonna say that you’re right. She is beautiful, but I guess I’ll leave now. It was nice meeting you Marichuy, you really are everything that Yongguk says.” He headed towards the door and said goodbye. I waved bye back and then he left closing the door. I heard Yongguk coughed awkwardly. I bit my lip again this time to stop me from laughing.
 
“I’m beautiful?” I asked him but he turned so I couldn’t see him. I saw him nod slightly and he cleared his throat. I giggled lightly and placed my hands on his shoulders. “Really? Then why don’t you say it to my face?” I leaned down to his ear and whispered. I heard him gulp and I couldn’t stop my smile from forming. He slowly turned and I could see his cheeks burn a light pink. I couldn’t control my giggle and pinched his cheeks. He looked like a high school boy blushing. I giggled even more and started getting all giddy. I have never seen Yongguk like this before it was so rare I might as well enjoy it while I can. He brushed my hands off his cheeks and I swear I saw a pout forming. “Are you pouting? Oh my god! Since when did you get so cute?! I thought you were a tough badass rapper!” I started jumping up and down and was giggling uncontrollably.
 
“I am NOT pouting! And I am a tough badass rapper, thank you very much!” he lowered his voice one tone down even though he already had a low voice. He tried changing his pout to a glare. I finally controlled myself and took a deep breath in.
 
“Alright alright, I’ll stop; I just have never seen you like that!” I took more deep breaths and changed my giggling to a smile.  He crossed his arms and looked at me waiting.
 
“Done?” I saw his bottom lip start to stick out and I was about to giggle again but he it in. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing and nodded. He sat up straight in his chair and pulled me close. “Now that you got rid of the giggles I want to show you something.” I smiled and nodded and he pulled me on his lap. He placed his chin on my shoulder and pressed play on the recording table. I could hear a soft acoustic guitar play; it had a very soothing feel to it. Yongguk’s voice blended in with the guitar perfectly. I felt at complete ease. His low and husky voice contrasted beautifully with the soft acoustic guitar. I felt myself slowly sway to the music. I felt Yongguk wrap his arms around me. I looked at him and smiled. I placed my arms over his and continued listening. His voice was so relaxing but the lyrics had a hurt feeling to it. The more I listened to his voice I found myself falling in love with him again. Even though he sounded serious and remorseful I loved it. It ended how it started with a simple acoustic guitar playing his last words lingered in the air. I leaned into him and smiled. “Did you like it?” his voice rumbled through my body. I nodded simply and turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed our foreheads together.
 
“It was beautiful, I loved it.” I said in a hushed tone. I saw a small smirk form on his lips when he caught me looking at his lips. He leaned in and brushed his lips over mine teasingly. I smiled and puckered my lips. Right when he was going to kiss them I pulled them in. He noticed and started tickling me. I started laughing and he stopped. This time he caught my lips before I could pull them away. He smiled in the kiss and slowly moved his lips against mine. The kiss was soft but passionate; I broke the kiss and smiled at him.
 
“Did you really like it? Or are you just saying that to make me feel good?” he pondered. I rolled my eyes and nodded.
 
“Yes, I actually do like it and a lot; I’m not saying it just to make you feel good. Trust me I would tell you the truth.” I replied with a smile. He smiled back and gave me another short kiss. We parted and I got off his lap.
 
“Ready to leave?” he asked me. I nodded and yawned. He patted part of my stomach that was showing. I flinched and held my stomach. “You need to wear longer shirts; I don’t want other guys seeing more skin than I can.” He smirked and pulled me close. I rolled my eyes at him and grinned.
 
“Yes Yongguk, don’t worry~” I tapped his nose and gave him a peck on the lips. I grabbed my bag and he waited for me.
 
“So when is that wedding thing or performance?” He asked as we walked out.
 
“It’s almost coming up, just two more days.” I said feeling nervous about it. I never really felt this nervous about a performance before but this one’s different, we have to do good to help Cho if his uncle or whatever doesn’t like I then he won’t get the money he needs for the remodeling.
 
“Are you nervous?” he asked me while walking towards the elevator. I bit my lip and nodded.
 
“Does it show?” I looked up at him. He smiled gently and stopped in his tracks. He held my hands and kissed my forehead.
 
“Don’t worry, you’ll do great, trust me.” he gave me another kiss before starting to walk again. I nodded and felt more at ease.
 
“Thank you, oppa.” I said the last part quietly. I barely call him oppa cause I fell kinda weird calling him that. I sounded nice though. I saw him look at me from the corner of my eye. He stumbled a little but continued walking.
 
“Y-Yeah, don’t worry,” he stuttered. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling like an idiot. I looked up at him and smiled and had a side smile on his face that made me love him even more. Walk talked together until we hit the lobby. I was walking to the exit when I felt Yongguk pull my arm. I looked up at him surprised.
 
“What’s wrong? Did you forget something?” I asked him worriedly, but he didn’t look worried in fact he looked excited.
 
“Nothing’s wrong, we just don’t have to take the taxi anymore.” He gave me suspicious smile. I looked at him confused but followed him. We walked towards the parking lot. Oh, Kang probably came to pick us up. That’s nice of him. I smiled inwardly and continued following Yongguk to the car. I saw the car that he was heading towards and was surprised to see a different one from the one Kang usually drives. I guess he got a new car, it looks nice. Yongguk walked up to the driver’s side and he looked at me smirking. I tilted my head to the side confused. He brought up the car keys and pulled out a small square plastic object. I looked at it and saw that it was a driver’s license. My eyes bulged out in surprised and gave him a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back.
 
“You finally got your driver’s license! YAY!! Now we don’t have to pay a taxi or bother Kang! Congratulations Yonggukkie!!” I exclaimed He chuckled even more and pulled me closer.
 
“After a couple of tries I finally got it. Now I can take you out.” he held me close to him. I smiled gently at him and placed my hands on his chest.
 
“Don’t worry; you don’t have to take me out. I’m fine with just being able to see you.” I said grinning like a fool. He kissed me lightly and then let go so I could go inside. We drove and surprisingly he wasn’t that bad. Well I guess it makes sense, I mean he did take the driver’s test more than once. We arrived at my apartment that should technically be called our apartment since he always comes over. “Why do you always like coming to my apartment more? I want to go over to your place too sometimes. I barely see the boys.” Chuckled and held my hand as we entered the elevator.
 
“That’s exactly it, if we go to my place then you’ll get distracted by the others and not pay attention to me. We won’t get to be alone either.” He said the last part in a lower voice that didn’t think was possible. He guided me out of the elevator and like I said before he’s been here a lot so he knows the way to my apartment. He waited for me to open the door. “You know, I should really have a key to your place,” he said while waiting for me to open the door. I chuckled and shook my head.
 
“Then you would never go back to your home.” I replied back in an as-a -matter-of-fact way. I finally opened it and we entered.
 
“Speaking about home,” he paused to grabbed a hold of me after I put my bag down. “I think you should come with me this weekend to go meet my parents.” He said in a serious tone looking directly at me. I was slightly surprised at first when he said that. My surprised face turned into a smile and nodded.
 
“I would love to,” grinned and nodded. His lips split into a smile and he kissed me.
 
“Thank you Marichuy.” he have me another kiss that depend. I felt his hands run across my back, our lips moved perfectly together in a perfect beat. He lifted me up but set me back down when we heard my phone go off. “Damn it, every time.” He grumbled and I snickered. I grabbed my phone and saw it was Cho.
 
“Hi Cho!” I said through the phone. I felt Yongguk stand behind me and press his ear against the phone to hear.
 
“How is my Chuchu doing?! Sorry if I was bothering you I just have to tell you something real quick.” I shut my eyes close and prayed to god that Yongguk did not hear that. I looked to my side and saw that he was holding a laugh, Damn it. “So, since the wedding is going to be in two days I was just going to tell you that you should go dress shopping tomorrow, I want you to be present during the wedding with Block B so look nice.” He finished.
 
“Alright Cho that sounds good, thanks for telling me. Okay, yeah, okay bye take care. Yeah bye!” I hung up and I heard Yongguk burst out in laughter. I frowned and glared at him.
 
“He calls you CHUCHU?!!?? As in like a train CHUCHU?!” he flailed around laughing like a mad man. I crossed my arms ad stuck my foot out tapping it. I looked at the clock and counted that he laughed for about two minutes. He took deep breaths and rubbed his eyes from tears. “Oh man, why didn’t I think of that before? That would have been so good to tease you with!” he howled again. I pouted and stomped to my room. He continued howling but followed me. “Baby I’m sorry but you can’t lie you know that’s funny.” He tried to stop me from walking but I continued. “Come on, you called me dragon soup!” I couldn’t hide my smile when I heard him say that. He grabbed the chance and pulled me into a hug. “I think Chuchu is a cute nickname,” he said tried his best not to laugh. I rolled my eyes at him.
 
“Uh huh, sure whatever you say dragon soup~” I laughed at the name. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I went to go change in the bathroom and get ready for bed. I walked out of the bathroom rubbing my eyes. I looked up to tell Yongguk him he could go in the bathroom but I froze, “OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY!” I covered my eyes and turned around. So apparently he decided to change in my room. He was in only his boxers. I mean like ONLY his boxers, no shirt NOTHING. I heard him chuckle deviously.
 
“Why are you so worried? It’s not like you haven’t seen me in boxers.” I could sense that he was smirking. I could feel a blush forming to Christmas morning when I had to wake him up and he was in boxers. I heard him shuffle around until it stopped. “Alright, I’m done changing you can look now.” turned around hesitantly and saw that he was in sweats and a wife beater. He had his famous smirk on. I touched my cheeks to make sure I wasn't blushing. "Don't be so nervous, it's not like you won't see me in boxers later on." His smirk widened and then he came up to me to hug me. I slapped his firm chest lightly and I looked at it surprised to feel it stronger. He noticed and grabbed my hand to lead it down to his abs. I pulled my hand away and he snickered. "I've been working out lately." He told me knowing I was surprised by his muscle. I nodded in a nonchalant way and walked towards the bed. He followed and went to lay down next to me. 
 
"So when are we going to visit your parents?" I tried to change the subject. He noticed but didn't say anything. 
 
"Probably on Sunday, does that sound good?" He responded. I nodded and smiled. He pulled me close to him him and enveloped my lips with his. He placed a strand of hair behind my ear and placed a hand on my hip. He bit my lip lightly before going down to my jaw. He nibbled my ear and whispered beautiful words in my ear. His lips found their way to my neck and to that same place he knew so well. A moan escaped my lips making Yongguk encouraged to go more beyond my neck he slowly placed himself on top of me and lightly on my sensitive on my neck. I pressed my hands on his chest making sure he knew not to leave a mark. He grabbed my hands in his big ones and pinned them above my head. He he travelled up to my jaw and landed his lips on mine kissing them sweetly. He parted them with his own and ed his tongue in my mouth. Surprised by his uncalled for action I let out multiple moans into the kiss that he seemed to enjoy. I bit his tongue once I got back to my senses and he let out a long groan. I knew I was going to pay for that. He parted the kiss and gave me threatening smirk. I gulped and waited for what was to come. I looked to the side when I heard my phone go off. Yongguk growled loudly and yanked it off the night stand. He looked at the caller ID and growled again before answering it. "What!" He snapped to the person on the other line. I looked at him surprised and held in my laughter. "Zelo don't ever call Marichuy again for your cherry tomatoes!" He scould the boy on the other line. I burst out in laughter and rolled out from under him. "No I won't buy you your cherry tomatoes!" I heard Yongguk exclaim to Zelo who was on the phone. "What? No! Now go to sleep! I was busy!" He continued arguing with the maknae of the group. "Yes I was kissing Marichuy but since you called I had to stop!" I slapped him lightly on the arm but he ignored me. "Damn it Zelo go to sleep! Goodnight!" He yelled and then hung up the phone. I looked up at him and giggled. "This happens every time! Next time we're gonna turn off your phone." He placed the phone on the night stand and pulled me into his arms.
 
"I'm tired now," I yawned and snuggled next to him. He sighed and nodded.
 
"You're gonna be more tired when I'm actually done with you." He replied with a small chuckle. I slapped his chest and closed my eyes.
 
"Goodnight yonggukkie, I love you~" I murmured and dozed off to sleep but not before hearing him say I love you back.  
 

lol have you guise noticed that I end almost every chapter with them going to sleep but not before they get ed!?! LOL. I promise I'll try to change that!!! Hahaha!! So I hope you guise liked it!!! :D lol today's er was Zelo and Cho! XD LOL 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗