13-Decorating and More

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk”s P.O.V

The boys came back around 7 from all their shopping. They started setting up everything after they put the already wrapped presents to the side. Marichuy started to help set up the Christmas tree with Himchan, Jongup and Zelo. Daehyun was putting the food away, and probably eating it too. Youngjae was sitting on the couch watching them set the Christmas tree up and I sat next to him. I heard Marichuy sigh; she hasn’t looked at me after our little incident.

“Are you getting tired noona?” I heard Zelo ask her.

“Just a little but that’s cause I’m too short and reach the top of the tree.” She giggled and then smiled. She’s so cute, I can’t control my feelings anymore I like Marichuy, but I can’t tell her that.

“Don’t worry noona that’s why you have a tall maknae to help! Now do you want me to carry you so you can do it, or do you want me to just do it?” he looked at Marichuy and Marichuy just smiled at him and told him to do it. “Are you sure cause I don’t want to mess up the star, I’ll just carry you.” I could hear Marichuy protest a little but it didn’t work out cause Zelo already had his arms around her waist. I could hear her squeak. My eyebrows connected and I felt a pang in my chest. I can’t possibly be jealous of the maknae, can I? I got up from the couch and was going towards the deck when I felt someone pull me back. I turned around and saw Marichuy looking at me with questioning eyes. I sighed I had a feeling she knew where I was going.

“If you’re gonna go outside then get the decorations and help out. Don’t be a lazy , and take smartass with you too.” I looked at Youngjae and I saw his eyes on us.

“I’m not going outside I already was outside and it’s cold.’ Youngjae started whining.

“Well tell that to your leader who always likes going outside. Now go help if you want those new Beats that just came out…. Hey you responded to smartass!! I’m glad you’re learning!” a smile spread across her face. I looked at my arm and saw that her hand was still on it. I smirked at myself but was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Youngjae call me. We grabbed the decorations and our jackets to go outside.

“Can you believe her? God, at least you’re not like the others who completely love her. Right hyung?” I looked at Youngjae surprised by his question. My eyes slightly bulged and I tried nodding.

“Y-Yeah, why do you think they like her?” I asked trying to be casual.

“Probably cause they thought she was gonna be mean, which she is! At least to me and you too right?” I smiled slightly that’s true I actually thought we were going to be living with some big bulky army veteran man or something like that. Not a girl who’s petite and younger than me, she is younger than me right? What if she’s actually really old and she just takes care of herself? Would I still like her than? Maybe, if I think that way I won’t like her anymore, yeah! I’ll do that.

“Why would sajangnim pick her? She’s so small and not a threat at all. Yeah she’s older than me but Himchan hyung told me she’s 20 that’s still young! She’s younger than you and Himchan hyung, she should respect you two! She is kinda fun to fight with though.” . Well, that plan failed. So she’s 2o then huh? She’s only two years younger than me. I smiled at myself unknowingly.

“Let’s forget about her for a while and get these decorations before she starts yelling again, smartass.” I smiled at the last part. I heard Youngjae gasped at me calling him smartass but I guess he saw my smile because he smiled back.

We were almost finished when I heard yelling from inside the house I looked at Youngjae and he looked back. I went inside and saw Marichuy run into the dining room laughing like a crazy person. Himchan followed and I saw him panting. I looked back at Youngjae and we both had a WTF face on.

“Take back what you said Marichuy!! You know I’m better than that Yonghwa from C.N Blue!!” He pointed an accusing finger at Marichuy and Marichuy just laughed harder, her head leaning back.

“Not a chance pretty boy!! I think that Yonghwa is hotter than you!!! That’s right I think that man is one HOT bowl of cheese!!” I heard Himchan gasp loudly and Marichuy cackle.

“You say that one more time and you’re dead missy!!!” was shaking his finger at Marichuy trying to catch his breath.

“I. Think. Jung. Yong-Hwa. Is. One. Hot. Bowl. Of. Cheese.” She responded to his threat. I smiled at how annoyed Himchan until Marichuy’s words processed in my mind. Jung Yong-Hwa, the one that got all buff, She thinks he’s a hot bowl of…cheese? Who even says that? How did this even come up? You know what, I’m not even gonna ask. I looked at her and she had a mocking smile.

“YOU ASKED FOR IT!” Himchan ran after her and she ran around the table and then she ran outside of the dining room.  Zelo and Jongup came in also panting but they sat at the dining table.

“What happened between those two? And why does Marichuy think Jung Yong-Hwa is a….hot bowl of cheese?” Youngjae asked the question before I could Daehyun joined in to the conversation.

“Himchan kept bothering Marichuy and asking her who she liked out of all of us. She obviously got annoyed and said Yong-Hwa sunbaenim. That’s when Himchan got jealous and started yelling at her and telling her that he’s hotter and better than Yong-hwa sunbaenim and what not. He started running after her and yeah that’s when she started saying that Yong-hwa sunbaenim is a…hot bowl of cheese.” Daehyun explained the whole thing and Zelo and Jongup nodded still trying to catch their breath.

“Why are you guys tired?” I looked at them. Zelo breathed in and then explained.

“We were trying to stop Himchan from attacking Marichuy. Himchan said that when he caught her he was gonna pin her down and lay on her until she said she liked him. You all know that he’ll do it.”

“Hyung you have to help Marichuy cause she doesn’t believe him! You gotta stop Himchan hyung, he’ll only listen to you.” Jongup looked at me. I could feel my blood boil, God Himchan why do you have to be such a !

“Hyung I don’t like Marichuy but they’re right.” I looked over at Youngjae surprised at his words. I turned over and saw Daehyun nodding his head vigorously. (A/n: LoL when Lee Joon started laughing on weekly idol when they said vigorously xD) I sighed and then ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs when I heard a faint girly yelp. Seriously why did sajangnim pick her?! I ran to her room and saw that she was sitting on Himchan’s back and twisting his arm. I heard Himchan yelp like a girl and pleaded her to stop. Well, I guess that’s why sajangnim chose her.

“Uhhh…I see you’re fine. I guess I’ll leave then.”

“YONGGUK HELPPPP!! SHE’S GONNA KILL ME!!” I looked at Himchan and then started laughing.

“Calm down I’m not gonna kill you. I just want to hear you say that you’ll be a good boy and that you know the consequences know.”

“I’LL BE A GOOD BOY AND I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES. I’M SORRY.” Himchan was pleading again and I couldn’t help but laugh even more at his state. Marichuy released him and he immediately got in fetal position and started whining. She looked at me and smiled.

“Glad you’re enjoying the show. What was it that you needed?” I was dumbfounded all this time I thought she was harmless. Wow.

“I-uhh I was umm I-I was just going to help you with Himchan, b-but I can see that you have it under control.” Why am I stuttering? Maybe cause her independence made her more attractive to me, or was it that her shirt was slightly raised up showing her toned stomach? Probably both. She smiled more and then started leaving the room. She stopped and looked at me.

“ Come on we have a lot of decorations to finish and looking at a fully grown man whine isn’t helping. You’ll be ok right Himchan?” she looked at Himchan and he looked up.

“I need a kiss to make it better!” He said in an awkward aegyo voice. I shivered slightly at it. I looked at Marichuy and walked towards Himchan, is she really going to him kiss him? I started getting the same feeling I got when Zelo carried her. She bent down to his level caressed his cheek. He smiled at her and giggled a little. I scoffed a little.

“Marichuy I don’t think you should kiss Himchan. It’s not your job.” I blurted out. She looked at me and then back at Himchan. . I need to learn how to shut my mouth.

“ Don’t worry I’m just giving Himchan what he deserves. Now close your eyes Himchan” I scoffed. I can’t believe she’s actually gonna kiss him. Wow, I can’t believe I like her. I looked away and started walking when I heard a loud smack followed by a loud yelp from Himchan I looked back and saw Himchan holding his head tightly. I looked at Marichuy who was getting up and had a light glare on Himchan. She headed my direction and walked past me. I smiled to myself and followed her. I looked at her back and smiled even more, she didn’t kiss him. She did the complete opposite. When the rest of the boys found out what actually happened they couldn’t control they’re laughing even Youngjae was laughing. I smiled and let out a little chuckle. They all looked at me like I was crazy, I cleared my throat and cleared my face from any emotion. I heard I slight chuckle and saw it was Marichuy. She was looking at me expecting me to do something. She scoffed.

“What’s so wrong about laughing in front of the rest? You do it in front of me. And why do you guys act like that when he laughs? It makes him stop next he laughs ignore it and laugh along.” I sighed it’s not the members fault they’re just not used to me laughing. Her words hit me, I have been laughing in front of her more often. I heard one of them clear their throats. I looked up and saw them all staring at me.

“Well, I guess Sajangnim did a good thing choosing you. You can make Yongguk hyung laugh, and that’s a change in attitude.” I heard Daehyun say. They all smiled at me trying to reassure me that it was okay to change. Even though we never showed affection towards each other we were still close. I smiled back, I felt more secure about myself now. I can’t go back to the quiet loner me I have to move on, even though it’s hard.

“Let’s finish the decorating the house so that way I can make dinner. Hey what time is it?” she asked no one in particular.

“Umm noona I don’t think it’s gonna be dinner more like midnight snack.” We all looked at Zelo with our eyes wide.

“NO WAY!” We all looked at Marichuy surprised by her outburst. “I guess I’ll make something right now, how does some kimchi sound?” that actually sounds really good.

“You know how to make kimchi? Sounds kinda sketchy…” I smirked slightly at Youngjae’s comment.

“Yes. I do and I suggest you shut your mouth if you wanna eat tonight, understood smartass?” I saw Marichuy smirk at the last part.

“Whatever you say, SIR.” Youngjae emphasized the sir and smirked at Marichuy who was pouting. Her pout faded to a smirk and she shook her head slightly and headed to the kitchen to cook.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayyy!!! done with yet another chapter!!! hope you guys like it!! Yongguk really is accepting the fact that he likes Marichuy!!!! HE'S GETTING JEALOUS! imagine when more "stuff" come up!! I'm not gonna tell what the "Stuff" isthough!! YOU'RE GINNA HAVE TO READ!! No on ehas commented on what they should get eachother yet and that makes me sad!! T.T i want you guise to comment! i need to know what i need to work on!!! Sorry i havent updated i was sick!! I'm still a little sick *cough cough* Anyways I hope you guise are enjoying the story so far!!! I'M ITCHING TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY WITH BLOCK B BUT WANT TO FINISH THIS FIRST!! >.< PLEASE SUPPORT!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!<3

thanks for subscribing!!!

MissC01

bleghargh