55-You know?!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I took a deep breath in before I entered the dance room where Block B was at. I rubbed my hands on my pants when I felt them get clammy. My hand slowly reached out for the handle and when I placed it on the handle I took another deep breath. I finally got the courage to open the door and when I did I saw them all spread out stretching. I looked around and saw Zico in the far left corner stretching by himself. He noticed me and looked up briefly before continuing his stretching. I sighed and walked up to him completely forgetting the others. I knew he noticed but he didn’t look up.

“Zico, we need to talk.” I said nicely; I didn’t want to sound demanding. He finally looked up at me and stared into my eyes. He simply nodded and crossed his arms waiting for me to talk. “I’m sorry I kept it a secret from you, I was just worried that it would slip out and then the public would find out.” I started with my explanation. I played with the hem of my shirt as I waited for his response. He nodded slightly but it was more of a mocking nod than a real one. I sighed and could feel myself getting annoyed. “Look, I didn’t think I would be so close to you so I didn’t want to tell you. If I knew you were going to be a close friend then I would have told you. I can’t read the future but if I could I would have told you.” I continued and I looked into his eyes to try to find any sign of forgiveness. I saw his arms drop and he looked away. I could tell he was starting to understand my side of the story. He looked down at me and nodded sincerely. I smiled at him when I knew he was starting to understand. “Do you forgive me?” I asked him when he looked away. He looked back at me and I could tell he was trying to hide his smile. “Come on, last night was awesome and it would if we could never do that again.” I added trying to convince him. His smile finally came out and he ruffled my hair.

“Alright, but no more freaking secrets! Got that?” He pointed his finger at me and I saluted him. He chuckled and then told the others that practice was going to start. We practiced for a couple of hours until they remembered their whole dance routine again. It was noon when we stopped and took a break.

“I’ll go get some snacks for ya’ll I’ll be back!” I hollered at them and they nodded. I saw B-Bomb stand up and saw him come up to me. “What’s up? Do you need something?” I asked him before I left. He smiled at me for once and I noticed his adorable dimples. I mentally fangirled when I saw them.

“I’ll help you bring them. Plus I need to talk to you.” He whispered the last part so the others couldn’t hear him. I looked at him surprised but nodded. We walked out and he looked around the hall before looking over at me.

“So what was it that you needed help with?” I asked him. He smirked at me and placed his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him surprised and pulled away. He started laughing when I pushed him away. I glared at him and nudged him again.

“You seriously think I need help? Please I just wanted to find something out.” he informed me and I looked at him weirdly.

“What do you want to find out them huh?” I asked him and he walked closer to me again. He gave me a sly smile and put his arm around my shoulders again. He placed his lips close to my ear and I tried to pull away but he just pulled me closer.

“Would your boyfriend mind if we’re this close?” he asked me seductively but all I felt was nasty greasiness. When I realized what he said I shoved him away from me and looked at him surprised. He smirked at me and lifted an eyebrow. I scoffed at him and tried my best to look like what he said wasn’t true.

“What are you talking about?! I think you need to lay off the slecas, maybe the flashes are doing something to you brain ‘cause you have a serious case of delusion.” I scoffed at him again and he shook his head still smirking.

“Yeah and you need to realized that being so close to him and ‘accidently’ bumping into him in the halls is super obvious.” He crossed his arms. I could feel myself flush bright red when I heard him say Yongguk. “Yeah, that’s right I know it’s Yongguk. You’re so obvious! I mean seriously you’re blushing like a high school girl!” he exclaimed and poked my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and held my cheeks. I jutted my bottom lip out and looked up at him.

“Am I seriously that obvious?” I asked him worried. “Maybe you’re just stalking me!” I countered even though I knew what he was saying was the truth. He huffed and rolled his eyes.

“Yes Marichuy, I’m secretly stalking you and Yongguk because I don’t have anything better to do.” he said in a sarcastic tone. I frowned and put my hands down when I sopped blushing. I looked up at him and wondered if he would tell anyone.

“You’re not gonna…” I trailed off and let out a sigh.

“No, don’t worry your secret’s safe with me.” he replied and ruffled my hair. He smiled at me and I saw his dimples again. “I just like teasing you about it, but if you’re gonna keep it a secret then you have to be better at hiding it.” he started walking and I walked next to him. I nodded and smiled back at him. He looked surprised but continued smiling.  

“You look better when you smile, you should smile more.” I suggested and he chuckled.

“Natural habit I guess.” He said and we walked to the café to get the snacks. When we grabbed the snacks B-Bomb stopped me when he noticed something. I looked at him curious and then I saw a smirk go on his face. I looked towards where he was looking at and I was surprised when I realized who he was looking at. “Why hello there.” He said cheekily. I laughed nervously when I saw the look on the man in front of us’ face. He looked a little annoyed but also curious.

“Hey,” he said simply in his usual low voice that I have always loved and always will. I saw him look from me to B-Bomb. “So, what have you been up to while I was in Manila?” he asked me and ignored B-Bomb.

“Jealous type, are we?” B-Bomb butted in. I closed my eyes annoyed with B-Bomb but looked at Yongguk’s direction. I could tell he was getting mad and was about to say something to B-Bomb when I interrupted him.

“He knows.” I said simply and I could tell he was surprised by what I said. He looked from me and to B-Bomb then back.

“Oh,” he said awkwardly and completely cooled off when he found out. “Well, does the rest of the Block B members know?” he asked. I shook my head but then stopped and looked over at B-Bomb.

“Only you and Zico right?” I asked him and he nodded but looked at me surprised when I said Zico.

“Zico knows?” he asked and I nodded.

“I told him.” I said meekly. He looked at me surprised and jaw dropped.

“You told him but not me or the others?” he exclaimed. I held my hands up in defense and pointed at Yongguk.

“Hey man, he was the one that wanted to tell him, not me!” I defended myself and I saw Yongguk smile from the corner of my eye.

“How’d he take it?” Yongguk asked and I told him. He nodded when I finished and then looked over at B-Bomb. “If you don’t mind I want to talk with my girlfriend; I haven’t seen her in while.” He looked over at B-Bomb seriously and Yongguk held his hands up in defense.

“Yeah, just don’t make it obvious!” he pointed a finger at us and I saluted him. He smiled and then left with the snacks. I looked over at Yongguk who immediately softened into a sweet smile.

“You want to go out for lunch?” He asked me while placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

“You’re making it too obvious!!” B-Bomb yelled from the other end of the hall. I laughed at him and then walked with Yongguk to get lunch.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

guise guise guise, I'm seriously confused right now!!! Okay so I'm gonna have a pole on this chapter and ya'll are gonna decide whether i shoudl do a kikwang fanfic or a Zico fanfic! XD ahahahahaha DAMN IT KIKWANG AND ZICO WHY ARE YOU BOTH FIGHTING WITH YONGGUK TO BE AT THE TOP OF MY BIAS LIST!???!!??!!!!! WAEEE!!!!! hahaha okay I'm done, I hoep you guise liked it!! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3