62-She's Loyal

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I saw her sleep with a strain in her face. She looked sad even in her sleep. I sighed and caressed her cheek, the only time I could do it since she was still mad at me and didn’t want me near her. That didn’t stop me from sleeping next to her. I knew she didn’t want me to but she didn’t stop me either. It was already morning, yes I’ve been staring at her for most of the night. I did doze off a little but I woke up and have being watching her since. Now I was just waiting for her to wake up. I saw her stir a little and I closed my eyes to pretend to sleep. I wanted to see what she would do. I felt her move around the bed and sigh. I could feel her move closer and I thought she was going to kiss me but instead I received a flick on the head. I winced and held the spot that she hit.

“Don’t pretend to be asleep just to see what I’ll do.” she said annoyed. I sighed in defeat and opened my eyes to see a sadden look on her face. I pulled her closer to me and pecked her head to which she grimaced and wiped her head. I gave a look of annoyance but still held her. She looked back unfazed with a bland look. “What.” she said with a monotone voice. I growled and shook my head.

“Why are you being like this.” I asked her annoyed. She stayed with the same look and shrugged her shoulders.

“I think you know.” She tried rolling out of bed but I stopped her. I pulled her under me and pinned her wrists on each side of her. “Let me go Yongguk.” She looked away from me but I put both of her wrists in one hand and used my free one to make her look at me by holding her chin.  

“No, I want to talk to you about what happened yesterday.” I growled and she rolled her eyes.

“What is there to say?” she raised her voice and finally looked at my eyes.

“Look, yesterday I found out that she wanted to join the company and that she wanted to get back together. I told her that I didn’t want to, that I already had you and that you were what I wanted for the rest of my life. I didn’t think she would kiss me but she did. When she kissed me I was honestly surprised I didn’t think she would stoop that low. I was in shock but when she kissed me I was ecstatic.” She looked at me hurt and I shook my head. “I’m not done yet; listen when she kissed me I realized that her kiss wasn’t what I wanted anymore. I wanted your kisses and only yours. That’s why I spit and pushed her away. I don’t have any feelings for her. All my love is for you that’s why I get jealous, that’s why I get paranoid when I see you around Daehyun because he used to like you and… I’m afraid that you’ll find someone better than me. I know I’m selfish for wanting you only for myself but I can’t help it.” I breathed out when I finished explaining. I pulled her into a kiss that felt endless. I was surprised when I found out she kissed me back but I smiled. I let go and she had tears in her eyes. I looked at her worried and let go of her wrists so I could wipe off her tears. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry.” I sat up in between her legs and pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap. She shook her head smiling and wrapped me in a tight embrace.

“No, it’s not that it’s just that… don’t you ever think that I’ll leave you for someone else. You’re the only one for me.” she kissed my lips lovingly and then let go. I pressed our heads together and looked at her lips.

“Now is when we have to be closest to each other we can’t let anyone change our love for each other. Mi Rae wants us to fight and yell at each other, we can’t let her get her way.” I pecked her lips lightly between my words. “You and me are meant to be together forever, and that’s how it’s gonna be.” she smiled and nodded. I pulled her into another passionate kiss and she responded back sweetly. I pulled her closer and she straddled me. I smirked and tickled her lightly. She gasped and I took the chance to let my tongue enter . She tangled her hands in my hair and yanked me closer. Surprised by this I stopped momentarily before continuing. She let out a small moan when I bit her bottom lip and traveled down to her jaw. I pinched her skin with my teeth and lightly on it to . I knew she didn’t want me to mark her because she found it embarrassing but it was always cute whenever she would get nervous about it.

“No, wait.” She whispered and brought my head back to her level. I smirked and gave her a questioning look. I continued kissing down her jaw to her neck until I was at her shoulders. I kissed around to see where she was most vulnerable and stopped at crook of her neck. I moved the cloth that was stopping me from kissing her further and then began my job. I kissed it lightly first just to and then I on it slowly. She squirmed around on my lap, to stop her from squirming I held her hips in place.

“Don’t do that.” I leaned into ear and whispered. She nodded simply and I nibbled on her ear. She whimpered sending chills down my spine. I held her hips tighter when I heard my phone go off. I growled which made her shiver. I smirked when I realized how much control I had over her. I went back to the familiar spot and nibbled on that instead. I heard my phone go off again but ignored it. I could tell she was contemplating on answering it so I shook my head. “Don’t.” I demanded. I captured her lips so she wouldn’t resist and parted hers with mine. I harshly on her bottom lip when I heard the phone go off again.  She winced but it didn’t stop me, it encouraged me to go on. I heard the phone go off for the third time and growled again I aggravation.

“Babe, I think you should- ahh” I stopped her from resisting by biting on her shoulder. I smirked and bit on it harder. She winced but moaned at the same time.

“I don’t think you really want me to stop do you?” I asked her with my low intriguing voice. With her half lidded eyes she shook her head lightly and held me closer. I moved back to her sweet spot that I momentarily let rest. I on it and again and noticed I was leaving a light reddish spot. I smirked and half looked at Marichuy. Her eyes were closed and didn’t suspect anything. I continued on it and let it sooth with the warmth of my tongue. I bit on it harshly when I heard my phone go off again. She moaned loudly and placed her head on my neck. I stopped and grabbed my phone with her still on my lap. “What!?” I asked furious. I could hear the other person on the line wince.

“Gosh Yongguk chill! I was just calling you because the concert director wants you hear right now. Oh and he wants Marichuy here too.” Himchan explained and I groaned. I nodded and said we’d be there soon. “Wait… you guys weren’t…” he trailed off. I rolled my eyes and had a feeling I knew what he was talking about. When I didn’t reply he whined. “Ewwwwyy~ don’t do anything nasty to my dongsengie!”

“Goodbye Himchan.” I interrupted him and then hung up. I sighed but continued kissing her. She stopped and pulled away. She smiled at me and shook her head.

“You have to go to work.” She said breathlessly. I smirked and shook my head.

“I still got some time.” I rubbed my nose against hers and she giggled.

“Well I don’t, Himchan said I have to go to and I want to shower.”

“Can I join?” I asked have joking. She rolled her eyes at me and tried getting off my lap, but I stopped her. I looked at the crook of her neck to see if I left my mark and I smiled in success when I saw that it was placed there perfectly. “Alright, go ahead.” I let her loose and she got up to shower. I smirked and waited for her to notice the hickey. I lay back in bed and counted till three. At three I heard her shriek my name. She stuck her head out of the bathroom door and yelled for me to come over. “So you do want me join you?” I asked teasingly.

“No I don’t! Look at this! Look at it! It’s freaking huge!” she exclaimed. I chuckled and tried to hold back my laughter when she glared at me.

“That’s what she said…” I said in a sing song voice. She growled at me and was going to come out of the bathroom when she realized that she was in only her underwear. I lifted my eyebrow at her and smirked. She shook her head at me then slowly retreated back to the bathroom.

When we finished getting ready I attempted to make breakfast for her as a way to apologize, of course it wasn’t the greatest food in the world but she happily ate it. We left but not before Marichuy putting loads of cover up on her neck and wearing thick hoodie that covered up her lower neck were the hickey was located. She glared at me when she saw me smirk and pushed me out the door.

“You won’t be laughing if Samchon finds out.” she teased and I froze in my place. I swallowed my saliva, she knew I was nervous about it and chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’m sure he won’t find out.” she linked arms with me then walked over to the car. We arrived and I saw Himchan’s eyes on me suspiciously. He came over and pulled Marichuy away from me inspecting her.

“Oh my little dongsengie~ did the scary man hurt you?” he looked at her up and down. He was about to check her neck when she pulled away giggling nervously.

“Don’t worry Channie, nothing happened.” She reassured him. He looked from me to her then back to me.

“Damn right nothing better have happened.” He said it while looking at me. I thought about joking around with him but I decided not to. The director came over to us and smiled then told us that we were going to start practice for Never Give Up. This time it was going to be different because all of the members would be joining me and Zelo. Well except for Himchan who’s hand was still hurt. He kind of just stood there. We practiced the new choreography; everything was basically the same only we had all of the members doing the dance. The part came up were the girl dancer-in this case Marichuy, sat on my knee and held the mic. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling as I saw her come over. She sat my knee and looked over at me once then got off. She walked off and we continued the dance. When we finished the dance instructor clapped and told us we did a good job. We continued practicing for the rest of the day for the concert and took minimal breaks. When we finished I decided to take Marichuy home since she was sweating terribly with the hoodie on.

“Oh my god I’m sooo hot!” she exclaimed and fanned herself when we got in the car. I chuckled at her told her to take her hoodie off. She glared at me snarled. “I wouldn’t have this if SOMEONE didn’t have to do this to me!” she pointed at the hickey and I snickered. She took the hoodie off and tossed it in the back of the car.

We arrived home and I saw someone at the apartment door. It was definitely the figure of a woman, I knew who it was. I held Marichuy closer to me when I saw Mi Rae come closer to us. She flicked her hair and came my way ignoring Marichuy. I pulled Marichuy even closer to me and glared at Mi Rae.

“What do you want?” I asked her with a cold voice. She smiled innocently at me as if she’s never done anything wrong. It disgusted me.

“I was just wondering when you were going to comeback with me. You know I miss it a lot when we used kiss and when you would wrap me in your arms…” she trailed off. She gave a side glance at Marichuy and smiled seductively at me, which may I add didn’t work. “But you know what I miss the most…” she came closer and tried peeling my arm off of Marichuy which also didn’t work. “I miss having you next to me, in bed… making love.” She whispered but it was loud enough for all of us to hear. I was tempted to slap her but I didn’t.

“That never happened and you know that very well. I never once laid a finger on with that purpose. In fact, not once was I tempted too. I never desired you.” I spat out at her. I could see pain flash on her face. “It’s true I loved you but something in me never let me see you more than just a first love.” I looked at her dead in the eye. She cut her act and showed her anger. She pushed me and cried out.

“What’s so great about her? What does she have that I don’t?!” she cried out again. I took her arms off of me lightly, never letting go of Marichuy. “Tell me!” she whined and pulled my arm. I yanked my arm out of her grasp getting annoyed.

“She’s loyal, unlike you.” I said bluntly.

“That’s it?” she said with anger.

“No it’s not, she’s understanding she listens to me and doesn’t change. She’s actually helped me change myself and showed me more to my life. Sure you helped me out threw my family problems but I knew when you would get annoyed when I talked too much about it. You wanted someone with money and now that I have it you want me back. What did the other guy run out of money or did he run out of patience for you?” I retorted. She let streams of tears fall. I would have felt bad but now she knows how I felt.

“It’s all your fault! Who do you think you are!? He was mine first!” she wailed and shoved Marichuy. I pushed her away and held Marichuy close to me. I made sure her head was against my chest but I felt her move around. She pulled away from my grasp and I looked at her surprised.

“I didn’t take him away from you, you know why!? Cause he was never yours! You probably never even loved him!” she burst out and showed an accusing finger at Mi Rae.

“You don’t know that I’ve known him longer than you have! I know what he’s been through-“

“And yet you barely helped him out of it! The only reason why you did was because you thought he wouldn’t find out that you were cheating on him with someone else! You thought that while he was training to become an artist you could toy around with some other guy. You were just waiting for Yongguk to get famous so you could use his money for yourself!” Marichuy’s voice got louder and louder each word. Mi Rae groaned with furry and slapped Marichuy across the face. I froze when I saw her do it again. I could feel anger build up inside of me and I was about to pull Marichuy away when I saw her ball her fists up to punch her. I pulled her away before she could and told her to stop.

“Don’t Marichuy! Stop she’s not worth it!” I pulled her into a tight hug and glared Mi Rae. “Don’t you see that you’re out of my life?! I don’t love you! I only love Marichuy!” I walked around her and entered the apartment. Before I closed the door I glared at her once more, “Now leave.” I demanded and shut the door. I looked at Marichuy who had anger written all over her face. She pouted at me and clenched her fists.

“Why didn’t you let me punch her?” She wailed enraged. I tried to calm her down by pulling her into a hug.

“Calm down, don’t worry. I didn’t want you to because I know her she would have used it against you and then she would be the victim and you would be the villain.” I could see her calm down. Her breath was slowing down but she was still angry. “Trust me, it’s a good thing you didn’t punch her.” I chuckled and she groaned.

“It’s not funny.” She frowned. Her voice was muffled by my chest and I couldn’t help but still laugh at her lightly.

“I never really saw your jealous side. Well except for with that secretary that one time.” I snickered and she rolled her eyes. “Maybe I should make you jealous more often.” I smirked and she punched my chest.

“Not funny,” she muttered. I rounded her face with my fingers and placed them under her chin. I pulled her close and kissed her lightly. I saw her frown go away swapping it with a smile. I looked down at her neck and traced the mark I made with my thumb. She noticed and rolled her eyes. “Oh right, I forgot I’m going to have to wait for a couple days before I can wear REGULAR clothes.” She said with teasing annoyance. I chuckled and then leaned down to the other side of her neck.

“I could make a matching one on the other side.” I smirked and she pulled away.

“No, no and no!” she pointed a finger at me and then ran to the room. “Goodnight!” she yelled and then shut the door. I shook my head and chuckled following behind.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayyy i updated!!! hahaha I might do another update tonight too!! hahaha i hope yall like it!! thanks for reading!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3