01-Seriously Sam-chon?!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

We were all called down to Mr. Kim’s office for a meeting. I’m not suprised though considering that are 6th manager has already quit. We were probably going to meet our new manager who would end up quitting or getting fired again, for the seventh time. We entered the office to see Mr. Kim finishing a conversation on the phone. He looked up at us and spread a smile on his face. This man never showed any stress in all the years I’ve been in TS I admired that part of him but then there were other things that made me enraged.

“Welcome boys; sit this will only take a minute.” He stretched his hand to point slightly at the chairs in front of us. Once we were all seated he went on with the conversation. “As you all know your 6th manager has quit recently after your promotions of ‘Stop It’. After having the 6th manager quit I have come to a conclusion that you boys need to be taught a lesson.” He paused slightly as he got up from his seat to look out the window and stare at nothing. “I think it would be a good time for you boys to have a hiatus. After all you have been promoting a lot this whole year and it’s almost the end of the year, December is all that is left. Why don’t you guys go to New York for a year? Doesn’t that sound like a nice trip to you guys?” he looked back at us with a fake smile that was easily read as a ‘you-guys-are-going-to-go-and-that’s-final-I-don’t-give-a--what-you-think’ look. Don’t ask how I know this look I just do. We all knew it wasn’t going to be a fun “trip” it was probably some weird trip he set up for us so that we could “learn a lesson”.

“OH MY GAWD! NO WAY SERIOUSLY!?!? NEW FREAKIN YORK?!?! OH MY GAWD PRESIDENT THIS IS SO GREAT!! OH MY OH MY I THINK I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CHERRY TOMATOES RIGHT NOW!!” Zelo started squealing like the 16 year old gir- I mean boy he is… seriously how dense can this kid be? We’ve been terrible this whole time and he thinks this “trip” is gonna be fun? This kid has got some problems…

“Sir I think that going on this trip isn’t necessary, we can control the manager problem ourselves. We promise to not scare the next manager away this time.” I tried to save us from the stupid trip. Zelo looked at me with a what-the-hell-hyung-don’t-be-stupid look but I crushed it with a death glare making him look away in fear. I looked a Mr. Kim when I heard him chuckle slightly. , I don’t think I convinced him I just made him mad.

“Oh don’t worry Yongguk I already have a new manager for you guys, you will meet him after you come back from the trip.” he looked toward us with a stern look now.

“Sajangnim I think that it would be better if we just continued on with promotions for a new song, we don’t need a break, especially for a year.” Youngjae quickly realized that this trip wasn’t going to be a fun trip and tried to talk Mr. Kim out of it too. The rest of the members shook their heads realizing that if the smartass of Youngjae didn’t want to go it was for a reason. Mr. Kim pulled out a smirk and opened his mouth to talk.

“I see you guys are now trying to go against me now. Well then since I’m your boss I need to keep that authority. I didn’t want to do this but you need to learn a lesson one way or another.” He went towards his desk and looked through one of drawer’s; he pulled a file that had the name B.A.P on it. I sighed knowing what he was planning to do and say next. “I’m a good man so I’ll give you two options, the first: go on the trip, easy as that. The second option: have your contracts terminated. The choice is yours. I’m fine with both.” He grinned at us knowing that he had the power right now. (A/n: WE GOT THE POWWAHH lol sorry had to say it anyways...)

“When do we have to leave?” I asked as I looked up at him, I could see his smile grow more. Ugh this man is freakin tricky.

“The sooner the better! How about tonight! I’ll have someone set everything up.’ My eyes bulged out. We can’ pack every freakin thing by tonight! Especially if we’re gonna be there for a freakin year! This man is crazy!

“U-um sir I don’t think we are going to be able to pack everything in a couple of hours if we are going to be there for a year...”

“Obviously! Gosh you think I’m stupid or something? Just pack for a week and ill have everything sent over there.” Oh my freakin GOD. This man is driving me insane!! “Alright that is all, you are excused.” We all left his office and left for the dorm without a word.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

OH MY GAWD I CANT BELIEVE SAM-CHON WOULD JUST INVITE 6 PEOPLE TO MY HOUSE! WHAT THE HECK MAN! HE DIDN’T EVEN ASK IF IT WAS OK! AND, AND, AND THEY’RE GONNA STAY FOR A FREAKIN YEAR! GAWWDD WAEEE!!??! WHY!!???!?! PORQUE!!?!?! Ughh, alright Marichuy you can’t overreact like that but seriously and I’m going to have to train them to be good? Pfft, yeah cause I’m such a good kid. I shook my head…….WAIT…….JESUS MARY JOSEPH, THIS MAN DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME IF THEY WERE GUYS OR GIRLS! I DON’T WANT TO LIVE WITH 6 BOYS FOR A WHOLE FREAKIN YEAR! Huhuhuhu~ my life is ruined, I was about to go crawl in a corner when I heard my phone ring.

“Yeoboseyo? Sam-chon what’s up?” I answered as if I wasn’t fazed by his call earlier.

“Ah Marichuy I’m glad you answered I just called to tell you that the 6 guests will be arriving at your house tomorrow around 12ish. Call me when they get there ok?” he was about to hang up when I stopped him.

“Wait Sam-chon are they boys or girls? …………Sam-chon answer me……..Sam-chon?!! Tell me! Are they girls or BOYS?!” Jesus, Sam-chon really?

“Ehehehe, if I told you that they’re boys will you get mad? Don’t worry Marichuy you always talked to boys more than girls so it should be fine for you.” Yup. I knew it. They’re dudes.

“Fine Sam-chon but what do you expect me to do? I don’t even have enough room for all of them!”

“Don’t worry sweetie you are going to move with them to a bigger house I already have it all planned! And don’t worry I already have a list for you! I just e-mailed it to you! Well I gotta go oh, and remember be mean to them! Don’t melt in their amazingly good looks okay?! Bye I love you!” Click. He hung up I went over to my laptop and opened up my messages.

B.A.P’s Boot camp!!

Marichuy I see you listened to your Sam-chon what a good girl! That’s why you’re perfect for this job! Well, I’ll get to the chase!

Things that should be accomplished by the time B.A.P comes back to Korea:

  1. Talk formally to their elders
  2. Become more friendly with others including themselves
  3. Learn how to cook
  4. Learn how to do chores
  5. Learn respect
  6. Learn honesty
  7. Mature
  8. Stop being selfish
  9. Learn how to ACTUALLY work/ stop being lazy
  10. Learn how to care for others

 

I trust you Marichuy to help them fulfill these goals, even if it takes yelling at violence you are more than welcomed to use these ways of learning.

                                    Love your super awesome and not to mention super attractive,

 Sam-chon ^^Y

P.S this is the address of your new house

XXX XXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Wow Sam-chon I swear sometimes you act more like a 20 year old then me, I guess I have no choice, better start packing…

 

 

 

oh my gosh guise how was it?!!? lol yay! im so happy! i have a chapter finished! lol (what an accomplishment) sorry if there are any grammar mistakes! >.< please comment ans subscribe I'll try to upload again maybe before or a little after 1am (what am i doing with my life lol) well comment and subscribe if kpop is making you stay up late!! lol i love you all!! ^^