Entry from the Past

Perhaps... Love? / My Love From The Future

 

EXO PLANET

Baekhyun passed Xiumin the old diary. Almost everyone was crowding around the pair except for a few on duty. The fact was everyone else already knew what happened. Now all that’s left was for Xiumin’s group to find out.

Himchan’s expression was expectant as he exchanged glances with Yongguk while Daehyun had his eyes closed sitting in a quiet corner awaiting their reactions.

‘Flip to the last page.’ Baekhyun’s voice was huskier than usual as he swallowed his saliva immediately as if bracing for something bad.

Slowly, Xiumin flipped the diary over and opened the cover carefully. Both Kai and Sehun gasped in both surprise and delight at their findings.

‘hyung?’ Kai muttered under his breath but couldn’t take his eyes off of the words.

‘Holy crap. This..’ Yongguk’s voice trailed off as he read the lines of words scribbled on the yellowish paper. The ink had faded over time but still visible and clear.

‘This is hyung’s handwriting! How did this happen?! Is this even possible?’ Sehun exclaimed as he snatched the diary over and re-read the words for the 10th time.

In the middle of the page was Luhan’s writing, slightly messy as if scribbled in a hurry;

 

EXO, if you’re reading this, that means I’m perfectly fine.
Do you guys have my Pocket Watch?
If it can be opened, see cover of this diary.

 

‘Where is the watch?’ Sehun asked, his eyes sparkled with…tears of joy?

‘Here.’ Baekhyun clicked the latch lightly and the gold cover sprang opened. Xiumin took a closer look at the inner carvings and Sehun flipped the diary over.

‘These initials, they’re from the same person.’ Yongguk said, his eyes widened with fascination.

‘Yeap. And they’re the initials of hyung’s dad.’ Suho walked into the room with a pile of documents.

‘What?’ Kai’s eyebrows were knitted together as he watched Suho place the stack of papers on the main work desk in the middle of the room.

‘These,’ he placed a hand on the documents and continued, ‘-are what we found out pertaining to Park Dong Hoon a.k.a Luhan’s dad.’

__________________

 

Daehyun navigated into a lane bright with lights and crowded with people on both sides of the street. Heejin glanced into the rear mirror just in time to see Luhan’s fascinated expression. It was a whole new expression of his; mouth slightly parted in awe and eyes that followed every shop around the area as they drove past. Heejin suppressed her laughter. He was too cute beyond words, like a child seeing the world for the first time. She couldn’t help but stared a little longer.

Daehyun was gripping the steering wheel tighter as he hit the breaks. They had arrived at a karaoke. After they’ve alighted, he flashed out a VIP card and left his car to valet.

Heejin shot him a look while he returned with a smirk. Luhan on the other hand was still pretty engrossed with the surroundings and was confused when Daehyun passed his car keys to the guy at valet parking.

‘That’s valet parking. That boy over there, he will park your car in their underground car park at a charge. Since Daehyun’s a VIP, I supposed the extra charge wasn’t needed. I assume you guys don’t have such services there?’ Chanyeol leaned over to explain when he noticed the look on Luhan’s face.

Luhan’s mouth shaped into an ‘O’ after the former’s kind enlightenment but frowned at the hassle of such an action. ‘We don’t have to park our cars. They turn into cubes automatically with a snap of fingers.’ The frown did not cease while he took out the small shiny cube to show the other male.

 ‘What.. the.. heck is that?’ The taller male whispered loudly. That cube looked just like a mini version of rubik’s cube. He reached out a hand to touch it but Luhan was quicker to slip it back into his pocket before he could even attempt do that.

Thanks for showing.’ He muttered under his breath, slightly annoyed.

Heejin peeked over to eavesdrop but was pulled away by Daehyun, who instead wrapped his arm comfortably around her shoulders. She noticed that his hand was pretty firm on her arm as though a little too protective. She smiled to herself and gave him an unexpected elbow.

‘What was that about?’ He faked a wince as they entered the lift to the fourth storey. Heejin stuck out her tongue teasingly. As the door closed she was suddenly aware of the close proximity of Luhan infront. The elevator was much smaller than the usual elevators in big shopping malls and the four of them were already taking up all the space available.

She didn’t realize that she’d held her breath. She was afraid to inhale his scent. Daehyun noticed her stillness and dragged her closer towards him. Somehow the 20 seconds ride seemed longer than a minute for all of them. Chanyeol however, was the only one totally oblivious to his surroundings, for he was still determined to have a look at Luhan’s ‘magic cube’ again later.

 

Finally, as if dreaded, the doors slide open and they were welcomed with a big and spacious blue-red themed VIP room. There was even a Pool table behind the L-shaped 5 seater sofa and their karaoke station was a 32” wall-mounted TV with a high techy HI-FI set.

There was only a look of satisfaction on Daehyun’s face that made her wonder what exactly did he do to get such privilege.

‘You’re finally here!’ A voice startled all of them except Daehyun. They glanced in the direction of the voice and realized that a guy was already in the room by the large floor to ceiling window. He walked into brighter lightings and a wide grin flashed across his face as he gave Daehyun a brotherly hug.

‘Who is that?’ Heejin whispered to her brother who was still surprised by the new guy even though they were already informed of his coming. Chanyeol shrugged and noticed that Luhan was staring intensely at their new company. His eyes seemed to light up in a mixture of awe and joy though the taller male couldn’t quite understand the reason.

‘Suho.’ Chanyeol heard him whispered.

‘Suho?’ He asked while taking another look at the new guy who was now talking animatedly with Daehyun.

‘Guys, this is my partner, Kim Joon Myun from cadet school.’ Daehyun introduced with a slap on Joon myun’s back and got returned with a firm headlock from the latter.

‘Nice to meet you, you must be Heejin.’ He extended a hand towards her but was intercepted by Mr Overprotective.

‘Annddd I am Chanyeol. Her brother.’ The taller male straightened up his back trying to intimidate him with mere height difference. Heejin just rolled her eyes and nodded with a defeated smile.

Joon myun turned towards Luhan and smiled politely with his hand out-stretched. Luhan took it without hesitation and flashed a teeth showing smile.

Heejin knew that smile. And if her speculations were right enough, Luhan knew the other 'Joon myun' in his Time.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Short update!! Heehee totally can't get enough of EXO's new album. Have you guys ordered already? Because I did.~ 

Once again, I can't thank enough for the new subscrbers and comments~ <3<3<3
- Then again, would you guys prefer if I add in Chapter Songs for future chapters? Just to you know... having the feel and all... idk... how so? haha