Chapter 12

Perhaps... Love? / My Love From The Future

Present

That night, Heejin couldn't sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about him. Even the pile of books that lay untouched on her desk made her smile with every look. It was a funny feeling she didn't quite understand. Maybe that's how it's like to fall in love; the frequent racing heartbeats, the uncontrollable blushing and the most exaggerated part of forgetting to breathe. 

She smiled to herself, counting sheeps that soon turned into images of Luhan. Pulling the sheets over her head, she giggled this time. How did this happen to me? That's like a plot of a sci-fi movie. 

The best part was how she could see him again in 8 hours. 

'He'll be back tomorrow.' she said and let her thoughts wander. 

 

Future (2134)

Luhan landed safely on the sandy ground, he could see the gigantic EXTRASOLAR clearly in a distance and their headquarters lying peacefully behind it. he was glad the whole 5 mile radius belonged to them and that Heejin's house was so accessible. He smiled and made a deep hexagon mark on the ground with a jaggered edged rock and placed it right in the middle. 

'10am.' he whispered and set the timer on his watch. 

Meanwhile Kris spotted Luhan marking the ground while he was surveying the premise. 'Hyung!' he shouted and Luhan looked up at once seeing a speeding Kris in his direction. 'Woah.' He raised his hand and managed to stopped Kris mid-air with his returned powers. It felt weird, to have his powers back since he couldn't do much while in the other space

'Can I come down already?' Kris whinned slightly annoyed by the fact that Luhan could stop him easily with his telekinesis. Lowering his hand, Kris landed safely, much safer instead of making his whirlpool of dust and sand all the time. 

'Did you find their leader?' Kris asked making a face. 

'No, unfortunately.' Luhan replied while they walked back towards the HQ, something Kris doesn't love doing. He thought of walking as a chore quite obviously. Luhan stared at the gigantic hexagon-shaped structure and sighed. The fact was he didn't even searched in the past hour, so he didn't bring up Heejin in their short conversation before Kris got tired of using his precious long legs and took off. 

Sehun who was sitting at their usual place on the roof spotted Luhan and waved excitedly. But grimaced when he saw the shirt Luhan was wearing. Nonetheless, he jumped down in a single swift motion to welcome him. 

Not only him, the B.A.P members were there too at the front porch, though their expression didn't looked too good. Luhan sighed again and rubbed his temples. 

'No news of Yongguk?' Zelo asked with anxious written all over his face. When Luhan shook his head, he fell back behind Daehyun and sulked. 

'You won't mind if we set up a base here?' Daehyun asked. 

'Feel free to do so.' Luhan managed a weak smile. 

'It's all ready.' Chanyeol and Baekhyun emerged from behind the door dusting their hands with a contented expression. 

'What is ready?' Sehun arched an eyebrow. 

'Their rooms.' Chanyeol said with a bright smile. 

'WHUT?' Kai suddenly appeared behind Chanyeol startling him at once and he tried to gave Kai a headlock only to fail when he teleported away to Luhan's side, not forgetting to make a face at the members of B.A.P.

'Kai.' Luhan said and noticed Kris sitting at the edge of the roof above, he shrugged and lay down, 'too troublesome to care.'  he muttered to himself. 

'You are not going to drug us again with ur Colourless right?' Baekhyun asked crossed his hands infront of his chest. 

'No.' Jongup assured putting an arm over sulking Zelo. 

'And not gonna sneak up on us while we sleep?' D.O arrived on his Bionic with Lay, Tao and Suho. Xiumin and Chen came out from their rooms too hearing the voices. 

'No.....' Himchan replied with a sigh. 

'Alright guys let's go in. I'm sure leader will be fine.' Youngjae said wrapping his arms around Himchan and Daehyun. He gave Luhan a nod and pushed the boys inside. 

'Kai, Sehun, Xiumin and Chen, Change shift.' Suho added and too gave Luhan a nod of encouragement. 

'Hyung, you should rest for now.' Sehun said lastly with a frown.

'You're right. I'll be going back again tomorrow.' Luhan said while everyone was here and Sehun's face fell at once. But they knew there was no other way, thus there was nothing but silence. 

'I'll be fine. I'll find him.' Luhan added and headed inside without another glance at the members, but he was glad that the image of Heejin popped up in his mind and lightened his mood like a charm. He didn't knew the definition of pretty or beautiful since there wasn't much girls around here to begin with, but her wavy long hair was something he couldn't quite forget and made him smiled the way back to his room. 

'10am. I'll be back tomorrow.' He whispered, taking a glance at the Timer on his communicator and closed the door behind him. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Thankyou new subscribers and readers! :D I hope you guys enjoyed it so far~ :D Kamsahamnida~!

@floresitaseungri: Thankyou!!! xD