Chapter 18

Perhaps... Love? / My Love From The Future

EXOPlanet

'Where's Hyung?' Chanyeol asked with anxious eyes. Yongguk couldn't find a way to reply. The fact was, when he arrived he was too much in surprise to find how their groups were getting along. Especially Himchan, who was trying to catch Kai depite his teleportation skills. 

Luhan was right. A merger could be possible. They could've come in peace. Stupid thoughts though, but at least Daehyun had the decency to apologise on his behalf. It has always been his pride. That one thing he couldn't get pass. 

'You're the only one back?' That was Daehyun. There was more than anxiety in his eyes. Yongguk was suddenly jealous of their affection for Luhan, but brushed that pointless thought away. The thing was he didn't know. 

'I...I don't know...' his voice sounded as though someone scraped it with sand paper, then he swallowed. 

Soon, everyone gathered around him. And he watched in silent horror as their expressions changed from excitement to accusation. 

'Where. Is. Hyung?' Sehun stood frozen beside Kai looking past Yongguk into a distance. He was half hoping Luhan to be hiding off somewhere to give them a pleasant surprise. But that never came. 

'I don't know.' It was all Yongguk could say through gritted teeth. He was frustrated, why wasn't Luhan back yet? The other thing was, there was no way he could return to that space and time again. For the Watch wasn't something that belonged to him. All he could hope was to have him back safely. 

Meanwhile, there was only one other single thought in his confused mind. That is; to carry on Luhan's wishes. The other male hadn't mentioned realizing it directly, but now Yongguk hoped that when he returned, he would have a better home to return to. 

'I have one other thing to say.' Taking a low deep breath, he began. 

 

* * * * *

Earth

Chanyeol dragged Heejin into their kitchen. Their apartment wasn't exactly big or spacious so whatever he was going to say or ask might have the danger to be heard by the other curious male, who was fiddling with their windchimes at the moment. 

'Boyfriend?!' His voice came out louder than he had intended to. Outside Luhan chuckled silently fully awared how the other two pairs of eyes were watching him. 

'Oppa, he just came from out of town, he needs a place to live in, he-' 

Chanyeol placed a finger on her lips. His eyes however, didn't once left Luhan. He couldn't help but feel extra protective of his little sister, for they only had each other now. And he didn't feel exactly glad to have another intruder into their lives. 

Heejin stared at her brother, knowing exactly how he felt or what was running through his mind. She chuckled seeing how Chaeri might just be the one for him. 

'He sleeps in my room.' Chanyeol hissed, narrowing his eyes at Luhan who was now looking at the photos displayed on top of their book shelf. He cringed inwards as he watched a grin flashed on Luhan's face. He had to admit, he seemed pretty decent with such a women-attracting-face. 

Heejin elbowed him harshly. 'OF COURSE!' she whispered loudly but he soon realized the crimson flush on her cheeks. There was that pang of jealously ignited within him as he flashed Luhan another of his death glare, meeting his gaze directly. The thing was, the other male didn't even falter. Instead, he returned with his warmest sunshine smile. Chanyeol felt as though someone had hit him with a bat on the back of his head; as though he was forced to release Heejin from his brotherly grip while inhaling deeply with closed eyes. 

'Ehem, so err you can live here till you find an apartment or perhaps a job.' Chanyeol walked out of the kitchen with Heejin following right behind. It was an underlying challenge, not that Luhan didn't notice. 

'Sure. And my utmost gratitude extends to you and Heejin.' He replied flashing another smile. Chanyeol's inner self just cringed for the thousandth time and he broke the eye contact at once. He doesn't like the way Luhan said 'Heejin', he made it sounded as though she was something to eat. 

'So you sleep in my room.' He said, looking everywhere but not at him. 

'Okay.' Luhan held in a chuckle as he met Heejin's gaze. She shrugged apologetically and he shook his head slightly with a slow smile. Thankyou. He mouthed and Heejin's face lit up in scarlet again. 

She turned away, aware of the orange sunrays that seep through the curtains, lighting up Luhan's side profile in perfection. He almost looked like an angel, all he lacked was a pair of snow white wings. She managed a loud intake of breath surprising her brother. Meanwhile, Luhan just looked at her wondering naively if she'd choked or something like that. 

'I'll be in my room.' quickly, she escaped back into her safe room. Far from her overprotective brother and god-dammit mesmerizing 'boyfriend'. 

Once inside, she started breathing again. Leaning against the door, she sat down buring her face into her knees. Her face was still burning, and her ears felt as though they were on fire too. She squeezed her eyes shut, mentally cussing herself for being too girl-like. This has to be a good feeling. She convinced, and then smiled when his various expressions appeared on the back of her eyelids, playing itself like a teenage movie. 

She grinned wider and finally curled up right infront of the door, hugging her knees. You're the only one.. only one... 

She thought, and then realized how she was already beginning to miss him, especially not when she had BoA's song doing a playback in the back of her mind. Though she very much doesn't want to associate herself with the sad lyrics.

'What have you done to me...' 

and drifted into her own fantasy world of sweetness. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Late update guys... was having a hard time recovering from food poisoning. ;A; Anyways hope that the Chanyeol's doesn't confuse you... D: