He meets Her

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong stared at the seat astonished.

*Omona this is madness! How can anyone fit in such a small seat! This is madness!

I am a 180cm tall strong muscular man! How can I fit in there?

Aish this economic class...*

"Excuse me sir the place is about to take off very soon, can you please sit down?" the air stewardess said.

"Ah neh." Jaejoong replied politely and plopped down in the seat. His knees were already touching the seat infront of him because of his long legs.

"What is this??!" Jaejoong grumbled and tried to make more space by pushing his seat back to a lying position.

"Yah Ahjusshi!" a young boy shouted from behind.

"Eh?" Jaejoong spun round.

"You moved back too much! I have not enough space!" the young boy grumbled.

"Ah sorry." Jaejoong bowed and pulled his seat upright again.

"Let me get to Seoul quickly please please please." He chanted to himself.

 

Eun Mi came rushing through the rows of seat, finding her place.

"Aha! There it is! 37A!" she smiled and rushed over.

She saw a pretty boy sitting on the corridor seat next to hers, chanting something that was inaudible.

*Aigoo people these days even learn witchcraft...*

She ignored him and pulled the top compartment open to put her luggage. Another gentleman from another seat wanted to help her, but she easily lifted her HUGE luggage and stuffed it in.

"Thanks for the offer." Eun Mi smiled and the kind ahjusshi.

 

Jaejoong heard the top compartment opening and his eyes sprang open.

*Damn! It didn't occur to me that I'll be sitting next to someone else! I should've bought both seats!*

He stared at the untidy girl in front of her, dressed untidily in a baggy pants and patched shirt, with her hair tied up in a messy bun.

The ahjusshi next to her came over to help her carry the luggage but NO! This incredible girl just lifted the whole freaking HUMUNGOUS GIGANTIC MASSIVELY WHALE-SIZED LIKE luggage over her head and into the compartment.

Without struggling at all.

What the hell?!

He heard the girl thank the ahjusshi and he quickly closed his eyes again.

It was better to be pretending to sleep than looking at such a horrendous sight. Bleh.

 

Eun Mi eyed the pretty boy that seemed to be asleep.

Mark my word. SEEMED.

NOTHING escaped Eun Mi's eyes and she had already noticed pretty witchcraft boy peeking at her when she was lifting her luggage.

*How ungentlemanly. Shouldn't he realise that I'm sitting beside him in that window seat?!*

"Yah Mister." Eun Mi called.

No response.

"HOY!" Eun Mi nudged his shoulder.

No response.

"Hey sir you didn't zip your pants." Eun Mi whispered.

Jaejoong sprang into life and covered his junior, peering through closed fingers at his zip.

He let out a huge sigh of relief.

*Woah! Its not ped!*

"You're awake sir?" Eun Mi asked sacarstically.

Jaejoong cleared his throat in attempt to maintain a gentleman like image. "Yes miss how can I help you?"

"I'm sitting in there. Get your off and let me in there." Eun Mi pointed at the window seat.

Jaejoong's face contorted in disgust. *What a rude girl.. Ewww.*

Jaejoong moved his legs to make some space for Eun Mi to go in.

That space was 1 inch.

Eun Mi stared ridiculously at the man in front of her. "Excuse me Mister do I look that skinny to you?"

"Not exactly Jessica of SNSD size I must admit." Jaejoong smiled sacarstically. "Maybe Shin Bong Sun?"

Eun Mi glared at the man in front of her.

*Talking to him is seriously wasting all my time.. Argh*

She lifted one leg high and crossed over Jaejoong's lap.

Jaejoong gasped at her boldness and at the contact.

"YAH AGASHI!" he shouted.

Eun Mi ignored him and climbed over to the window seat easily.

But not before accidentally brushing her knee over Mr Kim Jaejoong's ahem.. Junior.

"YAH AGASHI YOU TOUCHED MY JUNIOR!" Jaejoong roared, earning stares from the whole plane.

-------------------------------------

Muahahaha Jaejoongie got molested!!!

Comment and subscribe!!