My Gangster Girlfriend

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong was finally discharged out of hospital after a week with a cast on his leg.

"Yes finally I'm back!" he chattered excitedly as he entered his apartment. "Home sweet home!"

He charged as fast as he could towards his pal: the couch.

"Yah you're still injured! Be careful!" Eunmi called out after him, carrying all his stuff.

Jaejoong looked back at her, frowning because of worry, picking up stuff she dropped, and closing the door behind her.

"You know, you look and sound like my wife." Jaejoong smiled goofily.

The right side of Eunmi's shoe came flying towards his face.

"Woah thank god I'm agile!" Jaejoong fanned himself. "Or my pretty face will be ruined."

"Good then." Eunmi chided and proceeded to put Jaejoong's things back.

Jaejoong watched as she busied herself with the matters at home, and avoiding his gaze.

*Does she like me or not?* Jaejoong scratched his head confusedly.

Eunmi bit her lip as she realized that she ran out of things to do. *Damn I don't wanna face Jaejoong.*

Jaejoong saw that she had finally finished with her chores and his face lit up.

"Hey Eunmi come here and watch TV with me!" Jaejoong patted the seat beside him.

Eunmi gulped and went to sit beside him.

She fixed her gaze on the screen, not daring to move a centimetre.

*Why is she so stiff? Is she nervous around me because she likes me or is it because she doesn't?* Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows.

The screen showed a romantic Korean movie, the couple had just confessed to each other and they were staring into each other's eyes.

"Ahem." eunmi cleared uncomfortably. "I'll go to the toilet."

"Wait!" Jaejoong held her hand. "I want to ask you something!"

Eunmi her lips nervously and sat back down.

"Errr you know," Jaejoong began. "I have a friend, and he confessed to a girl. He asked her to stay with him and be his girl, and the girl said she would tell him the answer after that. But after a long time, she still hasn't answered. Does that mean she doesn't like him?"

Eunmi looked away and blushed. "Maybe your friend was just too stupid and didn't see the signals the girl gave."

"WHAT SIGNALS?" Jaejoong yelped. "I didn't receive any signals!!"

"I thought it was your friend?" Eunmi teased. "Since when did it become you?"

Jaejoong grew impatient and pushed her down the couch and hovered above her.

"Yah you know what I'm talking about!" Jaejoong snapped. "You haven't answered my confession!"

Eunmi blushed at their close proximity. "I thought it was obvious enough when I moved back here."

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows.

"If I didn't like you I wouldn't have moved back.." Eunmi mumbled softly.

Jaejoong's eye widened and he felt his heart pounding loudly against his chest. *She likes me? She likes me? SHE LIKES ME OMGFCKINGGAWD!!!!!*

"I thought maybe you didn't like me anymore since you didn't say anything after I told you I wanted to move back." Eunmi whispered.

Jaejoong crashed his lips onto hers. Eunmi's eyes rounded in surprise.

Jaejoong closed his eyes and nipped softly at her bottom lip. *Yes this is it! Finally!*

He pushed her head closer to his and slipped his tongue into . He tasted every inch of the sweet cavern, like she was a priceless delicacy.

They broke apart after a while, panting.

"Does this answer your doubts?" Jaejoong smirked.

Eunmi nodded shyly and looked away blushing.

Jaejoong smiled and felt fireworks bursting in his heart.

"I love you Park Eunmi." he muzzled his nose against her cheek. "I love you I love you I love you. Don't leave me all of a sudden without a reason again."

Eunmi felt tears gather in her eyes and she nodded.

"Promise?" Jaejoong held out his pinky.

"Promise." Eunmi smiled and winded her pinky round his.

Eunmi shifted uncomfortably in her position. "Jaejoong, get off me now.."

Jaejoong smirked, seeing her embarrassed expression. "Not until you tell me the 3 words!"

Eunmi turned red as a beetroot. "Don't push your luck Kim Jaejoong!"

"What's wrong with wanting to hear it from my girlfriend!" Jaejoong teased and inched nearer her lips. "Say it." he breathed on her face.

Eunmi gulped. *! I'm being mind boggled by him!*

She instantly pushed him off with her ox-like strength she had, and he landed on the floor.

"Owwww!" he massaged his . "What's wrong woman??! This is what I get when my girlfriend is a gangster!"

Eunmi ran to the bedroom and closed the door. She leant against it, her face flushed and heart beating loudly.

"Yah Kim Jaejoong!" she yelled.

Jaejoong's ears perked up.

"I love you!" Eunmi shouted and ran to hide herself under the blankets.

Jaejoong stood there motionlessly. *I.. Love... You??? I LOVE YOU!*

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Jaejoong screamed and hobbled to the room.

"LET'S SHARE THE BED BABE!" Jaejoong yelled excitedly as he turned the doorknob.

A fluffy pillow came flying towards his face.

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!!!

SEE YOU IN MY OTHER FICS! (:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

ATTENTION ALL!!!

I have no idea if you guys want a sequel or not:D

I have some ideas though.

So would you all please go to this website for the poll? Please take the poll because I won't consider the comments(:

I'll continue with the sequel if many people vote for it(:

CLICK HERE FOR POLL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO