His loyalty

My Gangster Roommate

"Yah look what you've done! You made me look so sissy carrying that Hello Kitty lunchbox!" Jaejoong roared when Eunmi returned after her part time job at Seunggi's.

Eunmi's face lit up from the pleasant memory. "Why? The girls seemed to like it."

"I looked like a fool!" Jaejoong screeched.

"Like you really are.." Eunmi mumbled under her breath and went into the bathroom.

*That girl!! She... AISH!* Jaejoong fumed and went on with his extremely slow progress in his homework.

Eunmi felt the coolness of the water wash the fatigue off her body and she sighed in contentment. She smiled delightfully. *Its nice having water to bathe everyday and not smelling like you slept in the dump.*

Eunmi recalled Jaejoong's angry face just now and tried hard to hold her laughter. *Haha that guy seriously suits Hello Kitty! hehehe.*

She rubbed the soap on her body and she recalled what happened during break.

FLASHBACK

"Oppas what are you doing sitting with this new girl? You all know her?" the blonde haired girl named Hyuna came and wrapped her arms around Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shook her hands off and scowled irritatedly.

"Yeah we all know her." Key smiled at Eunmi.

"Oh since she's Oppas' friends, she's 4minute's friend too!" Hyuna smiled fakely.

Eunmi almost puked on the spot at how fake she looked. Especially when she called Eunmi a just minutes ago.

"Hi! I'm Hyuna! These are the QUEENKAS of the school, Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, and SoHyun. Together we are 4minute." she smiled proudly.

As much as Eunmi detested their iness, she could not help but admit that they were gorgeous girls. Eunmi never cared about looks before, but now in front of these 5 goddesses, she could not help but feel inferior.

"Jaejoong Oppa! Omo! You brought such a cute Hello Kitty lunchbox today? Is it for me?" Hyuna battled her eyelashes.

Jaejoong turned around irritatedly. "No. It wasn't meant for you. I made it for someone else but that someone else didn't want it." he glared at Eunmi.

At that instant, Eunmi felt a little guilty. It was true that Jaejoong was a spoilt brat, and she HATED Hello Kitty INTENSELY, but it was also true that Jaejoong woke up early to make that lunchbox for her. She felt this rush of emotion and wanted to take the lunchbox back and eat it.

But no way, Eunmi has her pride to preserve.

"Since that person doesn't appreciate it, I'll eat it Oppa!" Hyuna wanted to grab one of the pieces of sandwich when Jaejoong took the entire lunchbox away.

"Its not for you! I told you already! I'm eating it." Jaejoong pouted.

Hyuna didnot want to give up and sneaked up close to Jaejoong, putting her hands on his lap and massaged it. Jaejoong jerked his leg frustratedly. "How many times must I tell you NOT to touch me?" Jaejoong roared.

 

"Why doesn't Jaejoong like Hyuna?" Eunmi mumbled, deep in thought. "She's pretty and has a great body, and its evident she's heads over heels in love with him. Why doesn't he want her?"

Eunmi dried her body and wore her clothes. (aka. One of Jaejoong's many spare shirts and boxers.)

Then she remembered. She lifted her hand and looked at the bracelet.

"Right. How could I have forgotten YN? Yoona?" Eunmi asked herself. "I wonder what kind of girl she is for Jaejoong to fall in love so deeply with her?"

 

Jaejoong bit the end of his pen and stared at the question in front of him. He was still stuck on that question from even before Eunmi reached home.

"Can't solve the sum?" Eunmi asked, using a towel to dry her hair.

Jaejoong turned around in surprise. He gulped.

Eunmi looked extremely cute in her messy hair and afterbath glow. And especially he was dressed in HIS shirt and HIS boxers. Which was rather short and showed of her long and slim but firm legs.

Jaejoong cursed silently in his mind. *CRAP!*

"YAH! When are you going to get your own clothes!" Jaejoong roared suddenly.

Eunmi was rather startled with the outburst but she assumed it was frustration built up from the tough math solving.

"Why should I when you have so many?" Eunmi asked.

"BECAUSE ITS MINE!" Jaejoong hollered. "Get new clothes tomorrow!''

"Say what you like but I won't do it." Eunmi went to her bag to get her homework and sat down next to Jaejoong and started on her work.

"Wonder what that Yoona saw in you last time.." Eunmi muttered under her breath.

Jaejoong glared at her, hearing her mumbled some inaudible words.

After 15 minutes, Eunmi closed her book and prepared to go to sleep.

"Yah! You finished your work?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

"Duh. That's why I'm going to sleep." Eunmi rolled her eyes.

Jaejoong held on to her. "Help me with mine then."

Eunmi turned around and smiled. "Do I... look like I'M THAT KIND?" she shouted.

"Dream on pretty boy." Eunmi shook his hand off and went into the bedroom.

Jaejoong glared holes into her back.

*Ungrateful gangster girl.. Pffft.*