The Phone

My Gangster Roommate

"Miss Can I have a Iphone 4 please?" Jaejoong asked and laid the one million won on the table.

"No problem sir." the girl blushed slightly at the extremely handsome guy in front of her and went to get the phone.

"Here it is sir." she returned shortly after.

Jaejoong wanted to take the phone with him and leave when the girl called him back.

"Sir! Your change!" she shrieked.

"Keep it!" Jaejoong said.

"But don't you want to buy a cover for the phone?" she asked.

Jaejoong stopped. *Yeah. I should get a cover for her..*

"Can I see your samples then?" Jaejoong turned round.

The girl brought out a whole rack and Jaejoong browsed through.

"Hmm how about this?" he asked himself.

 

"Ah no she doesn't even know how to appreciate nature.." Jaejoong shook his head.

"How bout this!" Jaejoong held out another.

  

"NO WAY! She's not even girly!" Jaejoong pouted.

He browsed through the rack and found the one he was looking for.

"Aha this is it!" He smiled.

  

"Sweet revenge!" Jaejoong brightened.

"I'll take this thanks!" Jaejoong smiled.

As the salesgirl watched Jaejoong go off, she sighed. *That girl who has him as her boyfriend is one lucky girl..*

 

Jaejoong placed the phone on the table and proceeded working on his homework. *Why did I ever promise Appa to get B?*

He studied late into the night and fell asleep on his chair.

Late at night, Eunmi came back to take a bath. She found Jaejoong asleep on the table and she smiled slightly.

*Since when did Pretty Boy become so hardworking?*

She went to take a bath and came out soon after and noticed the phone on the table.

"What's this?" she mumbled and read the note beside it.

To Gangster Girl

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MISSING SCHOOL LIKE THAT AND NOT EVEN TELLING ME FACE TO FACE!

I'm gonna get you for this!

Meanwhile just take this phone so that I can contact you.

Signed Jaejoong.

PS the cover is especially chosen for you!

Eunmi picked up the phone and saw the pink cover. "Hello Kitty!" she cringed.

She scrolled the phone according to the instructions that Jaejoong wrote for her and found that she already has a contact saved under the name: All-So-Awesome Jaejoong.

She wrinkled her nose in disgust. *All so awesome Jaejoong? He's lucky I don't know how to change his contact information or I'll change it into the worst name ever.*

She took a blanket and covered over Jaejoong's shoulders and gazed at his sleeping figure.

*He is pretty good-looking.. Anyway thanks Pretty Boy.*

Eunmi took a last look at Jaejoong and left.