Staying with two gangsters

My Gangster Roommate

"Wow this is your house? Not that impressive as I thought." Jiyong scoffed and walked around with his arms crossed.

Jaejoong glared at the intruder and clenched his fist tight.

"Where you do sleep Eunmi ah?" Jiyong asked worriedly. "There's only one bedroom. Don't tell me.."

Eunmi laughed. "Of course not Jiyong. I sleep in the bedroom and Jaejoong sleeps on the couch."

Jiyong heaved a sigh of relief. "But there's only one couch. Where am I gonna sleep tonight?"

"You can sleep on the couch!" Jaejoong cut in. "And Eunmi and I can take the bedroom!"

Jiyong's eyes widened. "Yah! What makes you think I'll let you sleep with her!"

"Why not?" Jaejoong asked, his eyes wide innocently. "Eunmi ah, didn't we just sleep together last night?"

Eunmi thought about waking up in the morning with Jaejoong hugging her waist and she blushed.

"EUNMI! You slept with him already?" Jiyong yelped and grabbed both of Eunmi's hands, staring into her face.

"It wasn't like that!" Eunmi flustered, waving her hands about. "We just slept on the same bed! We didn't do anything!"

Jiyong heaved a bigger sigh of relief. "Oh. I'm glad."

Jaejoong pouted. *What does this guy want!*

"Jaejoong ah, you'll sleep on the couch tonight." Eunmi said.

Jaejoong's face brightened. "And this dragon boy with sleep on the floor?"

Eunmi looked at him weirdly. "Of course not! He'll sleep with me on the bed."

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!" Jaejoong screamed dramatically. "Nothing above PG18 in my house!"

"Yah! Don't think sick!" Eunmi slapped his arm. "We are just gonna sleep! And we slept together on one bed last time too. It's just like old times."

"Last time too?" Jaejoong yelped, his eyes wide.

Jiyong smirked. "Yeah. We were very close last time. Very."

*That guy!!!* Jaejoong gritted his teeth.

Jaejoong pulled Eunmi away while Jiyong went into the bathroom.

"Yah! Are you really going to sleep with that dragon guy?" Jaejoong asked.

"We were very close Jaejoong ah! The gang used to sleep together all on one bed last time." Eunmi smiled amusedly.

"All of them guys?" Jaejoong asked alarmedly.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" Eunmi asked.

"Oh my god." Jaejoong felt his forehead. "I think I'm gonna faint. Yah seriously Park Eunmi, when are you gonna let this dragon boy stay till?"

Eunmi smiled awkwardly. She knew that it was rather unreasonable for her to request for Jiyong to stay with them. Especially after Jaejoong accepting her into his house and even sending her to school.

"Its just for a while Jaejoong." she promised and went into the bedroom.

Jaejoong returned to his couch obidiently and sighed. "Park Eunmi I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing that you two are in the room together."

 

Eunmi closed her eyes and sighed contently and Jiyong laid beside her.

"Its been so long since I slept with one of you Big Bang members by my side." Eunmi smiled.

"Yeah." Jiyong nodded. "Are you living fine with that Jaejoong guy?"

Eunmi smiled. "Yeah. He may look like that but he's really good to me. I threatened him to let me stay here and he agreed. So gullible! And he even sent me to school, and bought me a laptop and a phone!"

Jiyong looked at Eunmi's happy face sadly.

*I'm sorry I don't have the money to give you these sort of things.. I'm so useless.*

"He's kinda good to you.." Jiyong said sadly.

"Yeah. He's a good guy." Eunmi smiled and said softly.

Soon her breathing slowed down and she fell into deep slumber.

Jiyong caressed her face and whispered," I'm sorry I'm not eligible like him, but I promise that I'll love and protect you with all I can."