My Heart is Breaking

My Gangster Roommate

Eunmi hopped into the kitchen to watch the Kwon Leedah make scones. This was a historical moment indeed. Even greater than when Beast Won MusicBank with 'On Rainy Days' which wasn't even their title track. (A/N: okay I know it's been so long but OMG BEAST ROCKS! Kyaah they are so talented. Junhyung~~~ drools~~)

"Hey wanna help me?" Jiyong asked and passed her an apron.

"No prob Kwon Leedah!" Eunmi saluted and both of them burst into laughter.

Just at that moment, Jaejoong pushed Yoona into Seunggi's restaurant.

"Seunggi Oppa! Min ah Unnie!" Yoona smiled.

"Omo Yoona!" Min ah ran forward to give her a hug.

Seunggi smiled but shot Jaejoong a what-the-hell-are-you-planning-to-do-with-two-women look.

"Come on. I know you missed Seunggi's food." Jaejoong pushed Yoona to a nearby table.

Eunmi's ears shot up at the voice she yearned to hear so much.

*Jaejoong? Shouldn't he be in school?*

Eunmi sneaked a peek and saw Jaejoong helping Yoona to put on her napkin.

"It's her. He's here with her." she mumbled as her heart sank.

"Eunmi what are you looking at?" Jiyong asked and went to her.

*Jaejoong. Again with that bastard.*

Jiyong bit his lips and led her away. "Come on Eunmi, I'll show you how to bake the scones."

Eunmi could feel tears gathering at the sides of her eyes and she didn't want Jiyong to see her like this. She excused herself to the toilet and washed her face.

"Forget Jaejoong Park Eunmi! He's just your roommate!" she said to herself.

*A roommate you've fallen in love with.* her mind screamed.

When she came out she spotted Jaejoong pushing Yoona towards the toilet and she hid in the kitchen.

"I'll push you till here Yoona," Jaejoong said. "You take your time in the toilet."

"Oppa!" Yoona held him back.

Jaejoong turned round.

"The wheels seemed to be stuck. Can you help fix it?" Yoona asked.

Jaejoong bent down and inspected the wheels when Yoona sneaked a kiss on his lips. Jaejoong's eyes widened in surprise.

"I love you Jae." Yoona breathed.

"Yoona.." Jaejoong struggled with his words.

"Jae I know I did you wrong when I left you but I really love you, can't you take me back?" Yoona pleaded.

Jaejoong looked away with a pained expression.

"I'm sorry Yoona I don't feel the same way for you anymore." he confessed.

Yoona looked hurt. "I-I-is there someone else?" she stuttered.

Eunmi's face immediately surfaced in his mind.

*What the hell Jaejoong? Why are you thinking about her?*

"No there isn't anyone else." Jaejoong convinced himself more than convincing her.

"EUNMI AH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Jiyong shouted in a worried voice.

Jaejoong's ears shot up.

*Eunmi? She's here? Why is she here? It's dangerous!

don't tell me she saw the kiss?*


Jaejoong bolted out of the door

Eunmi ran as fast as she could, the picture of Yoona and Jaejoong kissing staying etched in her mind.

She saw them kissing and she ran away immediately. The hurt stabbed at her heart and she could not bear watching a second longer.

*Damn it Jaejoong! Just when I realized that I've fallen I've love with you!*