Jiyong and Eunmi move out

My Gangster Roommate

Jiyong punched the wall angrily, causing his fist to turn purple with bruise.

"Jiyong! Calm down!" Eunmi cried.

"Calm down? You're asking me to calm down?" Jiyong asked ridiculously. "How am I supposed to calm down when that bastard Kim Jaejoong made you cry and accused you like that? I'll kill that bastard."

"Stop! It won't solve anything so calm down Jiyong! It isn't like G-Dragon to be so hot blooded!" Eunmi said.

Jiyong took a deep breath and stared at Eunmi. His reached up and caressed her face gently.

"Eunmi ah. You don't know how much I want to just murder that bastard now. He let Eunmi cry. He let my Eunmi cry! If the Big Bang members know about this, they'll be so mad." Jiyong stated.

"You never cry, not even in the toughest times. Not even in the past when-" Jiyong continued but stopped himself before he said all the sad past of Eunmi, digging her unpleasant memories out.

"Anyway." He cleared his throat. "You never let yourself cry. You have always been strong and able to face everything calmly. But for you to cry.." Jiyong trailed off and grabbed his hair.

"Jiyong. I'm fine. Seriously. Look at me now! I'm fine!" Eunmi convinced and waved her hands about.

Jiyong looked up and smiled mildly at how hard Eunmi was trying.

"Alright I'll not kill him for your sake. But if he makes you sad again, I promise you.." Jiyong warned.

"I'll kill him first." Eunmi smiled.

Jiyong nodded satisfactorily.

 

"Eunmi ah, you can go off early today. My cousin came and she can help out." Seunggi said, gesturing to Yuri who just arrived.

"Oh really?" Eunmi asked tiredly. "Then thank you Seunggi sshi. I'll make a move first."

Eunmi bade goodbye to Jiyong and went home first.

She opened the apartment door tiredly and found herself face to face with the very person that caused her tears to fall.

"Jaejoong." she greeted coldly.

Jaejoong looked at her with cold eyes. "Oh. You're back? Where's your beloved dragon boy? Didn't you come home with him since you two lovebirds seem to be unable to separate even for a while?" Jaejoong asked sacarstically.

Eunmi bit her lips in frustration.

"Jaejoong. You are seriously going overboard here." she gritted her teeth, her hands clenched.

"Oh really!" Jaejoong exclaimed dramatically. "I'm going overboard? Oh man! This coming from the person who slapped Hyuna just because she knocked into you? Wow really! Do gangsters not have any sense of self awareness at all?"

Eunmi blinked back the tears that gathered behind her eyes for the second time in the day.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jaejoong?" she screamed.

"What is wrong with me?" Jaejoong asked. "I'll tell you. YOU! Ever since you came into my life, it has been so troublesome and irritating! You are ruining my life!"

Eunmi stared at Jaejoong with her eyes filled with the hurt.

She nodded her head in understanding. "I understand. I'll go! Me and Jiyong! We'll leave!"

Jaejoong stared surprisingly as Eunmi dashed into the room to grab Jiyong and her few belongings.

She stomped out and threw Jaejoong and glare.

"Take these back!" she shouted and threw the broken phone at him and pushed the laptop into his arms. "I can buy them myself using my own money! I don't need your filthy help!"

She stomped to the door and stopped, taking a few big breaths.

She turned round, her eyes filled with hurt and hatred.

"You know what Kim Jaejoong? Just when I thought you weren't that big of a jerk I thought you were, you proved me seriously wrong."

She turned round and left the house.

Jaejoong stood at his original spot, unable to move. He caught sight of the single tear flowing down Eunmi's cheeks and it seemed to hurt even more than when he stabbed himself with a knife.

He fell to his knees and clutched his head.

"Oh my god Jaejoong what got into you?" he cried. "Why did you act like a barbarian? Why did you insult Eunmi like that? She may be a gangster but she didn't deserve it.. She didn't..."

Tears slipped out of Jaejoong's eyes and he looked at the opened door where Eunmi had left by.

"I'm sorry Eunmi." he cried.