She came back

My Gangster Roommate

After that day, Jaejoong realised something about himself.

He was seriously in need of something called determination.

After swearing to himself that he must remain angry at Eunmi for the rest of the day, the next period found him in the bathroom again, furiously dialing Eunmi's number and swearing for her to pick up.

"What's up Jaejoong?" Eunmi asked. "I thought you just called half an hour ago. And I thought you were supposed to be angry with me?" she teased.

Jaejoong mentally slapped himself for making that call. "I...I.. I was just being a kind person and I wanted to check on you!" he scoffed. "And don't think that I have already forgiven you because I sure haven't!"

Eunmi chuckled. "Yeah yeah. It's only been half an hour Jaejoong, of course nothing happened to me! I didn't even step out of the house! Okay now get back to class. Bye!"

She hung up. Jaejoong stared at the phone. "That gangster girl hung up on me again? I swear I'm not going to call her again!"

After that for the rest of the day, Jaejoong called Eunmi for at least 15 times and messaged her 50 times.

*Kim Jaejoong.* he thought to himself, speeding from the school gates as soon as the dismissal bell rang. *You seriously need to learn determination.. Be angry with eunmi. Be angry with Eunmi. Be angry with..

Omo is that Ox bone soup? Eunmi loves it! I should get that for her!"

Jaejoong dashed to the shop and ordered. "Ahjuma! One ox bone soup takeaway!"

After pondering for a while he shouted. "Ahjuma! Make it two!"

Jaejoong smiled at the memory of eating ox bone soup at Gangnam shopping district. *I never knew ox bone soup was that good.*

"Jae?" a voice asked in disbelief.

Jaejoong's head whipped up to find himself coming face to face with the person he had been longing for until he met Eunmi.

"Yoona?" he gasped.

"Jae I can't believe it's you!" Yoona smiled brightly. "Come on Jaejoong sit with me!" she gestured.

Jaejoong made his way to her hesitatingly. "I didn't know you liked ox bone soup Jaejoong!" she smiled affectionately.

"Why did you come back?" Jaejoong asked coldly.

Yoona flinched. "Jae.. I.. I came back for you. I want to be with you once again Jae." she cried.

"And you think that I'll gladly take you back?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief. "In your eyes, am I such a man that you can use for your convinience?"

"Jae no that's not what I meant you know it!" Yoona begged.

"I begged you Yoona. I begged you not to leave me!" Jaejoong exclaimed. "But no! You insisted that ballet was more important! I knew ballet was important to you but I didn't think that it was more important to you than me!

But it's over now so don't think that you can come back and pretend nothing has happened."

"Jae.." Yoona cried. "You know it's not over. I still love you and I know you still love me. I know that you have been to all my concerts all over the world. I heard from DBSK that you were even reprimanded by your father for sneaking to see my concerts! You still love me don't you?"

Jaejoong felt his heart cringe.

It was true. He had gone to all her concerts to catch a glimpse of her.

It didn't matter if she didn't see him.

It didn't matter if all his efforts were invisible to her.

It was enough to see the one he loved still living well.

But why was it now when he heard of how deep his love was for her, he felt ashamed?

He wanted to deny that he ever loved her. He wanted everything to be fake. He wanted to run away from those memories.

"Sir your two orders of ox bone soup is ready!" Ahjuma called.

Jaejoong stood up abruptly.

"I admit that I loved you a lot. I went to find you for every concert. I watched as you flirted with those CEOs to get the place you wanted." Jaejoong roared, gaining stares from around the eatery.

"And now you tell me that you knew all along that I was there? You knew I had been looking at you and you still continued pretending that I didn't exist?

How am I supposed to continue loving such a person?

I'm tired of chasing after you Yoona. That's why without me knowing, you started fading away from my life bit by bit. Now I'm living a life without you in it, and I'm perfectly satisfied with how things are.

Just pretend we never met today Yoona."

Jaejoong stood up and went to pay.

"Jae.." Yoona cried and called from her seat. "Don't go.."

Jaejoong flinched at how she begged.

"I'm busy. I have to deliver these ox bone soup to my roommate who's so much more important than you."

Jaejoong turned and left, leaving Yoona in a heap of tears.