Eating with the Kingkas

My Gangster Roommate

DBSK made their way to the cafeteria with scores of fangirls surrounding them.

"Jaejoong Oppa! Will you accept my confession?" a pretty girl asked.

Jaejoong shifted uneasily. "Ugh. I'm sorry I-"

"He's with me." a blonde haired girl came up and chased the fangirls away.

"Hyuna." Jaejoong sighed tiredly. "It wasn't the best way to reject someone. And since when was I with you?"

"Someday you'll be Oppa!" Hyuna smiled, battling her eyebrows. "Lets eat together today!"

"I eat with the members you know that." Jaejoong said coldly and walked off. Hyuna could only watch desperately as Jaejoong's back became smaller and smaller.

 

"Hey where are SHINee?" Yoochun asked.

"They're kinda late today. I wanna share this chicken with Onew! Its great!" Changmin smiled and chewed thoughtfully.

"You're actually gonna share?" Yunho asked, his eyes wide.

"What's wrong with sharing it with someone who knows how to appreciate the chicken?" Changmin asked.

"More like obsessed." Yunho muttered under his breath.

"KYYAAAHH! SHINee is with a girl!" Junsu shrieked and pointed to the entrance of the cafeteria.

SHINee was walking in their usual formation of 5 with an extra girl amongst them.

"EUNMI! Its Eunmi!" Yoochun screamed.

The rest of the girl population eyed jealously as the new girl managed to mix with the junior kingkas so well. Their eyes nearly dropped when the senior kingkas greeted her with as much passion, if not more.

"EUNMI!" Junsu hugged her. "You're here studying?"

Eunmi wriggled out of his grasp. "Yeah. Let me go now I can't breathe."

"Opps sorry." Junsu let her go immediately.

"Hey come on sit with us." Yoochun pulled her to their table.

Eunmi sat down and Key naturally took the seat beside hers. Jaejoong eyed Key and noticed how happy his dongsaeng was. *This guy seriously needs to get his eyes checked. Getting so excited over such a girl coming to study here in our school... Pffft*

"Did you bring lunch? If not I can share mine with you.'' Key offered.

"Its okay I have my lunchbox." Eunmi smiled and looked expectantly at Jaejoong. "Jaejoong sshi, have you brought your lunchbox?"

Jaejoong cursed her mentally in his head and tried to keep a calm face. "Yes of course I did. thanks for your concern Eunmi."

Eunmi smirked and opened her lunch, the leftovers of the morning's breakfast.

"Hyung you brought a lunchbox? What food did you bring today?" Changmin asked curiously, sniffing at the lunch.

Jaejoong gulped and opened his lunchbox slowly.

SHINee and DBSK became instantly quiet as soon as they saw what was inside.

..

...

....

"HAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"Omo hyung you like Hello Kitty?" Jonghyun guffawed.

"I never knew!" Yunho patted Jaejoong's shoulder.

Jaejoong glared at Eunmi who was laughing the loudest. *This girl is seriously gonna get it..*

After the laughter died down, the members began eating their lunch.

Eunmi grew concious of eating with 10 gorgeous guys and with the whole schoool watching their every action. She couldn't care less what they thought of her, but since it was her first time going to a school, she felt that it was better if she didn't make any enemies.

She took a small bite of her bread and chewed slowly. Key noticed her uneasiness and smiled.

"You can eat naturally like how you ate with me the other time. Don't care about how others see you. If they dare to say anything, I'll beat them up." Key assured.

"I would probably have more skills in bashing them..." Eunmi smiled but she felt much better.

Eunmi began eating at her usual speed, eating in huge unfeminine mouths and not caring if sauce went sticking all over her face.

Jaejoong was shocked. *Key even took a liking to this horrible woman when she ate like this in front of him? He doesn't need to see an eye doctor. He needs a psychaitrist...*

"Hey you got some sauce here." Key said, pointing to Eunmi's side of .

Eunmi used the back of her hand and wiped some of the sauce off.

*Gross..* Jaejoong nearly gagged.

Key laughed and grabbed a tissue. He took Eunmi's hands and wiped the sauce on ther hands, then proceeded to wipe the remains of the sauce on the side of .

"You are seriously nothing like any of the girls I met before." Key chuckled.

Eunmi looked down, starting to feel self concious again, in this totally new environment.

"But its different in a good way!" Key whispered.

Eunmi smiled at him and resumed eating.

Jaejoong saw everything and tried hard not to puke right then and there.

*Omona.. Her hygiene habits... Ugh. Key's taste in woman... Ugh. Their mushiness... TRIPLE UGH!!!*