Saved

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong stared at Eunmi puzzled. *What kind of an answer is that? Does she like me or not?*

Just then, the door swung open and MBLAQ came in, with more men.

"Your dear Big Bang brothers will be coming in no time!" Lee Joon smirked. "When they are here, we'll fight once and for all and you'll finally belong to me!"

Eunmi glared at him with hateful eyes. "I dont belong to anybody."

Lee Joon went closer and slapped her. ". Who told you to take out the cloth from your mouth? Mir, Cheondong, stuff the cloth back."

"Yah don't you are touch her!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Oh our lover boy is jealous?" Lee Joon smirked. "Hurry Mir. Shut him up."

The two dirty pieces of cloth were stuffed back into their mouths once again. Eunmi screamed with all her might but it wasn't of any use.

"YAH LEE JOON!" Jiyong roared and barged in. "Dont you dare touch her!"

"Oh Big bang is finally here!" Lee Joon smirked. "Is this girl really that important to all of you? Prepare to die Big Bang, it's 5 versus 20 today."

"It isn't five." Young Bae smirked. "Today it's fourteen."

"Whaat?" Lee Joon's eyes widened as another 9 gorgeous looking guys came into view.

"Never expecting us to be so good looking huh?" Key smirked.

"So this is Lee Joon?" Junsu scoffed. "He looks weak!"

"Yah!" Lee Joon roared.

"Stop the talk guys." Yunho smiled sinisterly. "Let's just show these guys were aren't just pretty faces."

The room became a blur as the men began fighting.

Changmin tackled two of the buff looking guys in a matter of seconds without breaking a single drop of sweat.

"Woah Hyung!" Onew gasped.

"I didn't eat all that food for nothing Dubu honey!" Changmin winked.

"Take that you bastards!" Jiyong roared and threw fatal punches at G.O. And Thunder. "How dare you kidnap Eunmi?"

G.O. And Thunder tried to dodge but Daesung came at the last minute and tackled them from behind.

Soon, only a few men on Lee Joon's side were left fighting while the pretty boys were still up and alive.

Lee joon knew that there was no way he could win this round, so he had to get his prize.

He rushed to Eunmi's side when no one was looking and lifted her bridal style and started running.

Jaejoong's eyes widened at his love being kidnapped right in front of his eyes. He pulled at the rope at his hands with a sudden burst of energy fueled by rage and surprisingly the rope snapped.

He untied the ropes at his legs and stumbled after them.

"Yah! GIVE ME BACK MY WOMAN!" Jaejoong ran with all his might, as fast as his injured legs could bring him.

"What a nuisance. I should have hit you harder just now." Lee Joon rolled his eyes.

He dumped Eunmi on the ground like she was a bag if trash and began fighting with Jaejoong. The latter had no chance.

Being tired and wounded from before, Jaejoong could not fight back. He fell on the ground, with injuries more severe than before.

"Just stay dead pretty boy." Lee Joon scoffed.

Lee Joong carried Eunmi again and ran towards his car. Jaejoong's eyes widened in realization.

*No way am I letting you take her away!*

Jaejoong rushed out in front of the car and stopped it with his own body. Lee Joon gasped as he saw Jaejoong blocking the car. Instincts making him stop the vehicle.

Just then, the rest of the pretty boy gang came and pulled Lee Joon from his seat, bashing the hell out of him.

Eunmi ran to Jaejoong's side once she was untied and cradled him in her arms.

"Yah Kim Jaejoong! Why were you so stupid!" Eunmi cried. "You seriously need to see a psychiatrist! Who in the world stops a car with their own body?"

Jaejoong coughed blood and smiled geekily. "Me?"

Eunmi smiled bitterly at how dorky he was. "Stay alive please Spoilt brat pretty boy..."

Jaejoong nodded and smiled before falling into unconsciousness.