Her reason

My Gangster Roommate

"You're home?" Eunmi jumped up from the couch.

"Aww you bought ox bone soup!" she exclaimed happily. "You even bought two! I knew you fell in love with the charismatic ox bone aha!"

Jaejoong smiled absent-mindedly and took out a pile of notes.

"I took your lesson notes for you so you can study at home." he said.

"Thanks!" Eunmi smiled gratefully.

Jaejoong nodded and went into the room.

"Yah Kim Jaejoong!" Eunmi called.

Jaejoong was too engrossed in his thoughts and didn't hear anything.

"Isn't he going to eat the ox bone soup?" she asked herself. "Then why did he buy two?"

She tip toed to the room and saw Jaejoong lying on the bed, sighing to himself.

*Why does he look so sad and preoccupied? Did something happen?*

Jaejoong laid on the bed and gazed up at the ceiling.

*Why was I so mean to Yoona? I know she did me wrong. But in the past, when everybody told me to forget her because she wasn't worth it, I insisted that Yoona was the best girl in the universe.

Now when I recall her actions, I think she's just a selfish .

Now that I think of it, I realise that she hasn't really crossed my mind ever since Eunmi stayed here. Maybe once or twice. Is that Eunmi really taking up so much of my mind that I don't even think of Yoona anymore?

And why dd she come back? She loved her job more than anything, she wouldn't come back for me. It's just weird.*

 

Jaejoong and Eunmi sat side by side on the couch, watching TV.

Eunmi sneaked glances at Jaejoong every now and then, noticing his caught up expression.

"Yah! Am I that good looking?" Jaejoong teased.

Eunmi reddened. "No!"

"Then why were you checking me out?" Jaejoong smirked.

"I wasn't!" Eunmi shrieked. "It's just.. you looked.."

"Shhh! It's the highlight of the news now! Gotta catch this!" Jaejoong said and hugged the pillow.

Today, shocking news leaked about the world class korean ballerina Im Yoona.

She was waiting for the subway with the rest of the dancers in New York. One of the dancers, Bae Su Ji, also known as Suzy, pushed her down onto the track.

Luckily, the train driver was able to react fast and step on the brakes, not killing Yoona. However, the impact of the collision caused Yoona to be paralysed from waist down.

This marks the end of Yoona's dancing career. All her fans are upset and depressed about this unfortunate event.

Bae Suzy was taken to court and her hearing will occur next monday.

All of us koreans are sad to lose our talented ballerina and we hope that she doesn't lose hope and continue to live a meaningful life.

 

Jaejoong and Eunmi stared at the screen in shock.

Jaejoong swallowed his saliva and shook his head in denial.

"She-sh-she's paralysed?" Jaejoong stuttered.

"Jaejoong.." Eunmi tried to comfort him.

"I met her this afternoon and it didn't even occur to me it was weird for her to be sitting down the whole time!" Jaejoong screamed. "And I said so many mean things to her! Oh my god I'm such a jerk!"

"Jaejoong you aren't-"

"Eunmi ah, I'm sorry I have to go out to take a breather." Jaejoong said and stood up, walking to the door in big strides.

"Jaejoong.." Eunmi called, looking at him disappearing from the door.

"Please be alright."