Meeting Key Again

My Gangster Roommate

"Hey peeps! Wanna go to Seunggi hyung's restaurant again?" Changmin asked eagerly.

"Okay! Lets go there to eat chicken!" Onew squealed excitedly.

"Pffft. Greedy pigs." Yoochun muttered while trying to protect his plate of kimchi fried rice from Changmin.

"You know, I heard from Seunggi hyung that he hired a new waitress! And she's really cute!" Junsu added, while helping Yoochun defend his fried rice.

"Really? Then let's go after school!" Minho said excitedly.

Jaejoong's heart sank. *Crap! If they meet Eunmi would she give it away that she knows me? Oh man I can't imagine their faces when they know I'm living with her...*

"You know, there's a new italian restaurant in town. Lets go eat there instead!" Jaejoong convinced.

"We should go Seunggi hyung's restaurant and not support other people's shop!" Yunho said, parting the two fighting parties (Yoochun Junsu VS Changmin) and taking the fried rice away.

"Yeah! I wanna meet the new pretty waitress noona!" Taemin smiled.

*DAMN!* Jaejoong cursed silently.

 

"Yes yes yes We're here!" Changmin clapped his hands excitedly. "I'm so ready to clear Seunggi hyung's supply of food again!"

"Chicken chicken chicken..." Onew chanted and ran in after the senior kingka maknae.

"Pretty noona pretty noona pretty noona!" Taemin smiled and ran in too.

"Since when did Taemin become so interested in girls?" Yunho asked curiously.

"Since the day he went to star king and entered a whole new world." Key smiled. (A/N: There was this episode of star king and the lady performer lifted her skirt to show her . Taemin was the most shaken and he said that it was a whole new world.XD so cute!! go check it out in youtube!)

The Kim High School senior and junior kingkas filed into the restaurant and received gasps and screams from the girls inside.

"Omona its DBSK and SHINee!" a girl squealed.

"So good looking!" another screamed.

 

Eunmi noticed the customers suddenly getting rowdy from the arrival of a large group of guys.

"Who are they? Why are these customers so aroused?" Eunmi asked her colleuge Hana.

"You don't know who are they?" Hana gasped, her eyes wide in shock. "They are the kingkas of Kim High School!"

She pointed to five younger looking guys, with which one was already attacking chicken like there was no tomorrow. "They are the younger kingkas, called SHINee."

Eunmi almost laughed out loud from the chicken frenzy guy's behaviour when she noticed a familiar face.

*Its him! Kim Kibum! Key! So he's a kingka? No wonder. He's nice and kinda good looking too.*

Hana pointed to another five more mature looking and muscular guys. "And those five, *squeals* are the senior kingkas, called DBSK."

Hana leaned near and whispered," Personally, my favourite is that one. Kim Jaejoong."

Eunmi's heart stood still when she heard the familiar name. Her eyes followed to where Hana was pointing.

*KIM JAEJOONG WITCHCRAFT PRETTY BOY??! He's a kingka too?

Why did he come here knowing that I work here! He doesn't want his friends to know about my exsistence anyway! I should pretend not to know him..*

Hana rushed forward to Min Ah. "Min Ah unnie! DBSK and SHINee are here! Can I go serve them?"

Min Ah looked towards the kingkas and saw Jaejoong within their midst and a smile crept up her face.

Eunmi gulped. *I don't like that smile...*

"No Hana you are needed in the kitchen." Min Ah said. "Eunmi, you go serve them."

"I can help in the kitchen!" Eunmi volunteered.

"No you are not experienced enough." Min Ah cooked up a random reason. "Shoo! Go serve them now!"

Eunmi took the menus towards the large table reluctantly and hung her head low.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Here is our menu. Please take your time to order." she said.

Jaejoong saw her hanging her head. *Yes that's the way. Don't lift your head. Don't let them see you! Man she looks kinda cute when she's nervous..

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING KIM JAEJOONG! think no evil think no evil..*

"Are you the new waitress noona?" Taemin asked cutely. "Can you lift your head so I can see your face noona?"

Jaejoong glared holes into the maknae's head.

Eunmi gulped and lifted her head, her gaze not daring to fall on any of the 10 fabulous guys in front of her.

"Omo she's really cute!" Junsu squealed appreciatively.

"Park Eunmi?" Key asked, not believing his eyes.

Jaejoong's head whipped towards Key's direction. *He knows her?*

"Hi Key." Eunmi nodded in recognition.

Jaejoong stared wide eyed. *Hi Key???! They know each other?!*