She's the girl?

My Gangster Roommate

"Key yeobo, you know her?" Jonghyun asked curiously, staring at his yeobo's love struck face.

"Yeah. She helped me get my bag back from a robber the other time." Key smiled at Eunmi appreciatively who blushed slightly.

Jaejoong stared not believing his eyes. *Was this the Eunmi he knew? Blushing?*

"Don't tell me!" Changmin shrieked. "Was she the girl you talked about the other time?"

Key nodded embarrassedly.

Jaejoong gasped. *She's the one Key had a mini crush on?*

"You told them about me?" Eunmi raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah kinda." Key smiled awkwardly.

Suddenly Junsu let out an excited squeal. "OMO! Its you!" he shrieked. "No wonder I found you familiar! We saw you defeating a whole group of Ahjusshi's the other day when they tried to molest you!"

Key whipped his head towards Eunmi, his eyes shining with admiration.

Jaejoong saw Key's face. *I so don't like what I'm seeing..*

"Really Noona? You did that?" Taemin smiled appreciatively.

"You look really cute in this cosplay maid uniform!" Yoochun praised.

"Yeah totally." Key smiled, staring into Eunmi's eyes.

"Thanks." Eunmi coughed unaturally. "Ugh. You wanna order anything?"

"Yes! Can we have 2 of set A, 2 of set B.. no make it 3 of set B. A plate of dobokki, a bowl of seafood soup, 2 rolls of kimbap and.. and.. and.. okay make it 3 rolls of kimbap." Changmin rattled on from his stored memory of the restaurant's menu.

"Is that all?" Eunmi asked.

"Woah Noona you managed to take all of it down so quickly?" Taemin asked in wonder.

Eunmi nodded. "Let me double check your order. 2 of set A. 3 of set B. One dobbokki, one seafood soup, and 3 rolls of kimbap. Anything else?"

"Woah you rock noona! And you didn't even write it down!" Taemin applauded.

"Any by the way, the rest of us haven't ordered yet. Those orders just now are just for Changmin only." Yunho informed.

 

Eunmi managed to get all of their orders in no time, without even having to write them down and passed the orders to the kitchen.

"Kyaah Eunmi! You talked to the kingkas!" Hana squealed when Eunmi returned to the kitchen. "You're so lucky!"

Eunmi shook her head and laughed. "If you had to order from Changmin you wouldn't call it lucky..."

"You know Key?" Hana asked. "I saw him talking to you the most and looking attentively at you. Maybe he likes you!"

"Its nothing. I just helped him the other time." Eunmi brushed the idea away. "And I have to deliver these food to the horrifying bottomless pit over there."

Eunmi carried the large stone hot plate in one hand and a huge bowl of soup in the other.

"Omona! Noona you're so strong!" Taemin squealed, trying to lift the hot plate but to no avail.

"Like a muscle man..." Jaejoong mumbled and massaged his already-recovered eye unconciously.

"What did you say Jae? I didn't catch it." Yunho asked.

"Nothing." Jaejoong shook his head furiously.

Eunmi left the table and went to get other dishes.

"Hey she's really cute! I wanna come here for all meals from now onwards!" Minho said.

"Don't you dare snatch your buddy's girl!" Jonghyun warned. "She's my yeobo's."

Key smacked Jonghyun's arm. "She isn't mine!"

"YET!" Jonghyun smirked.

Jaejoong felt faint. *YET? Does Key really have the intention of courting her? Please no no no..

One month with her is already going to drive me insane. If she becomes my dongsaeng's girlfriend, I'll have to meet her for the many days from now! NONONONO>>*

"I don't know her that well yet!" Key protested.

"Yeah totally. She's so strong like a man. You shouldn't go for this type of girls Key." Jaejoong added.

"Its because you only like girly girls!" Key defended.

"Omo yeobo you are defending her already! Bet you really do like her!" Jonghyun teased.

"Yah!" Key smacked Jonghyun's head.

Jaejoong stared at Key's love-struck face and back at Eunmi in her cute cosplay maid uniform.

*NOnononono this can't be happening..*