Taking Care Of You

My Gangster Roommate

"Sooo..." Jaejoong started, lying down on the bed beside Eunmi after chasing her around the apartment for what seemed like forever. "Do you know how to use the laptop?"

Eunmi caught her breath and rolled her eyes. "What do you think? I don't even know how to change your stupid contact info!"

Jaejoong laughed. "So its still All-So-Awesome Jaejoong? Keep it that way! Its the truth!"

Eunmi made a face and snuggled close to the pillow. "Yeah right."

Jaejoong smiled and sat up. He pulled Eunmi away from his bed and pushed her into the bathroom.

"Go shower! You're smelly! Don't dirty my bed." He pretended to hold his nose.

Eunmi smacked his arm playfully.

"Come out later and I'll teach you how to use the laptop." Jaejoong smiled.

Eunmi went in and took a long bath. *Kim Jaejoong. You're not a bad person. I think I'm starting to like you.*

 

Eunmi came out of the bathroom and saw Jaejoong installing programs into the new laptop.

"Hey you're out." Jaejoong smiled. "Come here I'll show you how to use this." he patted the seat beside him.

Eunmi went and plopped herself beside him.

"Okay first things first. This is the button you press when you want to turn it on." Jaejoong started.

....

"Do you understand now?" Jaejoong asked after finishing his lengthy explanation on his blue laptop.

He glanced over at Eunmi and found that she was already playing pac man on her pink laptop.

"Woah! You already learnt Pac Man?" Jaejoong smiled.

"Woah Jaejoong ah! This game is terrific!" Eunmi chattered excitedly, her eyes shining. "Its like there's so many bowls of ox bone soup and I can go around drinking one after another!"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and laughed heartily. *She usually looks cold and aloof. How knew such a simple game like Pac Man could make her so delighted? She's really a child at heart.*

"Hey stop the game. You can do much more interesting stuff than Pac Man on your laptop." Jaejoong said and turned Pac Man off.

Eunmi pouted like a kid.

"Here. This is youtube. You can watch videos here. And this is Me2day. You can make friends here." Jaejoong explained.

Eunmi leaned nearer curiously when she let out a huge sneeze.

AAAACCHHOOOO!!!

"Opps sorry." Eunmi apologised in a stuffy voice.

"Yah!" Jaejoong said, alarmed. "Are you sick?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Eunmi brushed the matter away.

Jaejoong put his hands on Eunmi's smooth forehead. "YOU'RE BURNING UP! You're sick!"

"I am not." Eunmi insisted.

"You are! Don't argue with me! You can play with your laptop later. Time to rest!" Jaejoong said and picked Eunmi up bridal style.

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG! Let me down now!" Eunmi screamed. "You do know that I can hit you til--- AACCHHOOO!"

Jaejoong laughed. "Till what? You're sick and you have to rest. Just shut up and listen to me for once."

Jaejoong placed Eunmi gently on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

"Go on and sleep. You've overworked yourself these few days. Get a good rest." Jaejoong said.

Eunmi nodded and closed her eyes, falling into deep slumber shortly after.

Jaejoong sat by the bed and watched her sleep. He brushed her hair aside from her face and gazed at her sleeping face.

*I never noticed before. But Park Eunmi, you are really beautiful you know that?

No wonder Key likes you so much.

And you are so stubborn unlike any girl I've ever seen. Besides Yoona...*

Jaejoong's face fell from the thought of his ex girlfriend.

"I wonder how you're doing now Yoona.." he mumbled.