Eunmi goes to school and Jiyong goes to work

My Gangster Roommate

"TADAAA!" Jaejoong pushed in a pushcart of food like in hotel room services.

"Woah Jaejoong! You seriously outdid yourself!" Eunmi stared at the mountain of food in front of her.

hotel_kras2.jpg  

"This is a buffet man!" she shrieked excitedly and attacked the food at once.

Jaejoong ruffled her hair affectionately and threw a triumphant glance at Jiyong.

Jiyong cleared his throat and sat down grumpily.

"Jiyong ah, what are you going to do when we go to school? Are you okay alone?" Eunmi asked worriedly with food in causing her cheeks to puff out.

Jiyong chuckled softly and wiped her lips. "You're talking to Kwon Leedah here! Of course I'm alright! I'm gonna find a job later. When I earn enough money, I'll get us a small room and we'll move out of here."

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Yah! What are you planning you freak! Don't you dare kidnap Eunmi from right under my nose!"

"She's only staying here for a month and it's already a week and a half. Almost 2 weeks." Jiyong shrugged.

Jaejoong almost choked on his marvelous breakfast. "Yah Park Eunmi! You told him?"

Eunmi looked at him curiously. "I wasn't supposed to?"

Jiyong pulled Eunmi closer to him and smiled proudly at Jaejoong. "She tells me everything. Anyway she's going to leave anyway. If I earn money at the same time, we'll earn it faster and can get out of this house faster."

Eunmi nodded half listening and resumed eating.

Jaejoong stared at them in shock. "And both of you are going to stay together and sleep together? Like husband and wife?"

Jiyong laughed at the childish way Jaejoong put things. "Yeah that's right."

Jaejoong looked down at his plate if food and lost all appetite to eat. *Kim Jaejoong why are you so shocked! You knew fron the beginning she's only staying with you for a month!

Humph! If she's to go with that stupid dragon boy, it's better that they go quickly and not interfere with my life!*


"G-Dragon sshi, do you want me to help you find a job?" Jaejoong asked politely.

Jiyong's eyes nearly dropped out from the 180 degrees change in attitude. "Er yeah?" he said uncertainly.

"I'll get you a job at Seunggi's restaurant where Eunmi works part time." Jaejoong smiled.

Eunmi looked at Jaejoong curiously. "Jaejoong ah are you sick? YOU'RE BEING NICE TO JIYONG! there's something dreadfully wrong with you.."

Jaejoong laughed bitterly. "Nope I'm always kind."

*Just get out of my house with you dragon boy as soon as possible and stop making me feel this weird way..*



Soon Jiyong was dropped off at Seunggi's restaurant. Eunmi waved at him enthusiastically.

"Work hard Jiyong! fighting!" she smiled.

Jiyong nodded and watched as Jaejoong drove them off to school.

Jiyong saw how Jaejoong and Eunmi were squabbling again and Jaejoong pinched Eunmi's nose. Eunmi punched Jaejoong's arm and the latter let out a scream that could still be heard even though they had already reached at least 100m away from where Jiyong was.

*They seem to be on good terms. That Jaejoong looked like he likes Eunmi. But if so, why did he help me find this job? If so, he should hope that I can't find a job so that Eunmi and I won't leave so soon.

What is Jaejoong's true feelings?

Is he my love rival or not?*

 

---------------------------------

Thanks to musicandseven for the awesome poster!