Yoona convinces

My Gangster Roommate

Eunmi stayed home after Jiyong escorted her home. Jaejoong went back to the restaurant to send Yoona back, and went to school after that.

Eunmi wiped her tears and gorged herself silly with the pils of food Jaejoong stored at home.

*Is this what it feels like to fall out of love? If it is, then seriously, I might as well be shot by a bullet.*

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Eunmi peeked at the hole and saw no one.

She ignored it and went back to her third bag of chips.

*Ding dong ding dong!*

The bell rang incessantly. Eunmi grew frustrated and threw the door open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR-" she stopped short.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yoona imnida." Yoona smiled mildly.

Yoona's heart sank when she saw another woman open the door.

*So Jae's really living with another girl? No wonder he seemed so eager to go home after school and everything. Because there was someone waiting for him at home.*


Eunmi smiled and gestured her in. *No wonder I didn't see anyone through the hole since she's on a wheel chair. What is she doing here?*

"Hi. Come in." Eunmi smiled stiffly and pushed her inside.

She caught Yoona staring at her and she became self conscious.

"What is your name?" Yoona asked, trying to be polite.

"Park Eunmi." Eunmi said gruffly.

Yoona bit her lip. "Is your contact Gangster Girl in Jae's phone?"

"I don't know." Eunmi shrugged. "But he does call me that so maybe that's my contact name."

Yoona sighed. *So she's really the one he had been texting non stop and calling continuously. I didn't know Jae could be so clingy until I saw him smiling to himself reading their past message conversations.*

"Why are you staying with Jae?" Yoona asked carefully.

"I threatened him to." Eunmi said nonchalantly.

"You what?" Yoona asked shocked.

Eunmi explained the whole business with the bracelet.

Yoona nodded in understanding. "That's Jae for you! He's always so kind and he even brought a kitten home the other time you know!" Yoona bowed her head. "I'm sorry I'm not saying you're a kitten."

Eunmi shook her head. "Yeah I know."

Yoona continued. "That Jae, he just loves me so much. That's why he even let some dangerous stranger stay in his house because of our couple bracelet... oh I'm not saying you're a dangerous stranger!"

"Of course not." Eunmi said in an annoyed voice.

Yoona began chatting happily about Jaejoong and her past loving events

Eunmi gazed at the girl in front of her, her confidence dropping by the minute.

*This Yoona is so pretty, no wonder Jaejoong loves her so much. The very reason I could even get close to Jaejoong by staying with him is because of how important Yoona is to him.

Stop having hopes Park Eunmi. Kim Jaejoong will never love you back.*


".. And Jae even stalked my every performance!" Yoona laughed hysterically.

Eunmi bit her lips. "Yoona sshi. Why are you telling me all this?"

Yoona faltered. *Damn why am I telling her all these? It only shows how I have no confidence in Jae and my relationship. This is the wrong move.*

"Eunmi sshi I shall be straight to the point then." Yoona said. "Eunmi sshi I want you to move out of Jaejoong's house."

"What?" Eunmi gasped. She thought even if Jaejoong didn't love her back, she could enjoy his company for the rest of the two months.

"Im his girlfriend Eunmi sshi, it displeases me that he is staying with another girl." Yoona explained.

"I understand." Eunmi bowed her head.

"Eunmi sshi." Yoona sobbed. "I have lost everything. My legs, my career, my dream. I only have Jaejoong left. I can't afford to lose him. Please don't steal him away from me."

"Don't worry Yoona sshi." Eunmi said coldly. "I don't have the capabilities to steal him away anyway. He loves you. I will move away ASAP. Sorry to make you worry."

Yoona wiped her tears. "Thank you Eunmi sshi."

Eunmi nodded. *Maybe this is for the best since I should forget Jaejoong as soon as possible.*