A day with Almighty

My Gangster Roommate

The next day Eunmi arrived in school again in Jaejoong's car.

"You two met at the door again?" Jonghyun asked suspiciously.

"Yeah." Jaejoong nodded innocently. "Why you! Why are you irrogating your hyung like that huh?" Jaejoong strangled Jonghyun playfully.

"Ah! Mian! Mianhae!" Jonghyun sputtered.

Key saw Eunmi playing with her Hello Kitty covered phone again.

"You got it fixed?" he asked.

Eunmi smiled and glanced at Jaejoong. "The last one was beyond repair so my friend bought me another."

*Her friend? What a generous friend..* Key thought jealously.

*Kim kibum. Seriously Jonghyun is right. I should make my move soon if not Eunmi will slip away..*

Key whipped his phone and typed in Seunggi's number.

 

Eunmi rushed out of class hurriedly and dragged her still opened bag and ran towards the school gates.

"Oh oh ! I'm late for work! Why did that Wooyoung Sinseh drag the lesson for so long!" she muttered.

"Eunmi! Stop!" Key shouted and ran after her.

Eunmi stopped and turned around curiously.

"You don't need to be worried about work! I requested for a day off for you today." Key smiled and panted slightly.

"A day off?" Eunmi asked puzzled.

Key nodded shyly. "Yeah. I wanted to bring you out so I requested for a day off from Seunggi hyung. Do you mind?"

Eunmi laughed and shook her head. "No of course not! I'm glad you wanted to spend a day with me! But why all of a sudden?"

Key his lips nervously. "I wanted to tell you something. But that can wait. First let's go out shall we?"

Eunmi smiled and nodded. "Okay! Where are we going?"

"The movies?" Key asked and held out two tickets.

 

Jaejoong watched as Key and Eunmi strolled out side by side.

"Where are they going? I wanted to send Eunmi to work!" Jaejoong complained.

"Eunmi isn't going to work today. Key asked for a day off for her." Yunho informed.

"HUH? WHY?" Jaejoong hyperventilated.

"He is going to take her out babo!" Yoochun rolled his eyes and flipped a page of his magazine. "Oh wow this girl is hot!"

"Really? Let me see!" Junsu squealed and rushed over.

"Why is he taking her out?" Jaejoong asked worriedly.

"He wants to confess you idiot!" Changmin said annoyed that his hyungs were not giving him a peaceful environment to eat.

"Confess?" Jaejoong paled.

"Yah Jaejoong you alright? Why are you so pale?" Yunho nudged him.

"Don't tell me!" Junsu squealed in his dolphin voice since he was definitely excited. "What they said was true? You like Eunmi too?"

"WHAT NONSENSE! How can I like that stupid rough unwomanly Gangster girl?" Jaejoong roared.

"Okay okay We hear you!" Yoochun soothed. "Geez. If I didn't know you I'd think you like Eunmi too."

Jaejoong scoffed and turned around ignoring s.

*Key is going to confess? OMG! What if they become a couple? NONONONO!

But Kim Jaejoong this is your dongsaeng you are talking about! You must bless him! Bless him bless him bless him...*

Jaejoong started mumbling to himself in a dream-like state again.

 

"What tickets did you buy?" Eunmi asked. She gazed at all the posters around her and tried to guess which movie was the one they were going to watch.

The poster of a thrilling action movie caught her eye and she desperately wanted to watch that.

"I bought tickets to a movie all girls will like, according to the lady ticket seller." Key smiled. "A sweet romantic movie Heaven's postman."

Eunmi's face fell. "Heaven's Postman? Which one is it?" she looked around the posters.

"Huh? You don't know Heaven's Postman? Its really popular between girls since it's by the idol from TVXQ, Kim Hero. Its that show over that." Key pointed.

Eunmi peered at the poster which showed both the female and male actors sitting next together in a field, looking emotional and sad.

*Damn. This show doesn't look like it will have any fighting scenes. Park Eunmi you can do it! Don't fall asleep later!*

Key gazed at Eunmi to see her reaction. Hmmm not much excitement. In fact, there's even a little disappointment.

*Coult it be that Eunmi doesn't lilke such movies since she isn't like other girls? But the lady said that 100% of the girls on earth would like such shows..

Anyway, it would be a great chance for me and Eunmi to take a step in our relationship. When there are the very emotional and sad parts in the movie. I can provide my shoulder for her to cry on!*

Key smiled foolishly in a dream-like state.