Jaejoong's plan

My Gangster Roommate

BRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!

Jaejoong woke up with a start by the sound of the alarm. He glanced at the clock: 4:30am.

Why the hell did he wake up so early? He couldn't remember.

He hugged the pillow closer and closed his eyes, wanting to sleep for a longer time.

*It's still early.. You can't still sleep Jaejoong.. School starts at 7:30am.. School.. School.. Kyaaah! Eunmi!*

He woke up with a start and rushed to his bedroom, and found that Eunmi was already not in his bed. He gasped. After waking up so early to make sure he catches Eunmi before she sneaks off to go to work, he missed?

He turned dejectedly to leave when he heard a faint breathing sound.

He walked cautiously with a bat in his hand towards the source of the sound. (Mind you it's still dark.)

He got a shock of his life.

There lying beside the large comfy king sized bed, on the cold hard floor was Eunmi. She cuddled with his blanket and slept soundly. Her features were defined and her peaceful expression was like an angel's.

*She's really beautiful when she's sleeping. Not like when she's awake and shooting glares at me. I like this Eunmi better.* Jaejoong smiled.

Then he frowned. *But what the hell is this weird gangster woman doing sleeping on the floor when there's a bed beside her?*

Jaejoong went to her and gently picked her up bridal style and placed her on the bed.

Just then Eunmi, who was a light sleeper woke up and saw Jaejoong's face just inches above hers.

"KYYAAAAHH!" she screamed and hit his face away. "You ert! What are you doing!"

Jaejoong clutched his cheeks painfully and glared at Eunmi with painful tears leaking from his eyes. "YAH! I was just picking you up from the floor and putting you back on bed!"

Eunmi froze. *He really was caring for me?*

"Oh. Then I'm sorry." Eunmi apologized. But she mumbled, "Hmmm I fell on the floor again.."

Jaejoong heard it and asked," Yah you fall on the ground everyday?"

Eunmi shifted uneasily and said," yeah. Cause I was too used to sleeping on park benches. The soft bed doesn't really feel right."

*Park benches?* Jaejoong gasped with his eyes wide with shock. *What kind of life has this girl been living?*

"Anyway what were you doing here anyway?" Eunmi crossed her arms irritatedly.

"I wanted to make sure you didn't sneak off to work before I could catch you to go to school." Jaejoong confessed.

Eunmi smiled a little. *So he was just trying to help me. Does he think I'm so bad at keeping promises?*

"I told you I'll go, so I will." Eunmi said. "Since it's still early, go to sleep first."

Eunmi went back to sleep and Jaejoong left the bedroom.

*No matter what, it's her first day of school...* Jaejoong thought deeply. "I must make it special for her." he mumbled.

He picked up his phone and dialed secretary Lee's number.

"Yeom.. *yawns* Yeomseyo?" Secretary Lee spoke tiredly.

"Secretary Lee are you awake?" Jaejoong asked.

"It's fine Jaejoong sshi, I was already awake." Secretary Lee lied and glanced at the clock. *Who the hell wakes up at 4:40am?*

"Secretary Lee I have somethings for you to do.."
Jaejoong said, his eyes gleaming with the preparations he thought in mind.