Gangster Girl.. is cute?!

My Gangster Roommate

"Min Ah babe!" Seunggi called excitedly.

"Yes Yeobo?" Min ah appeared. "Omona who is this? Is this cute girl the one we are hiring? Wow we are going to gain so many male customers!"

Seunggi shot Jaejoong a look. "See! Even Min Ah says so! Hey babe, can you get her dressed in the waitress dress? And do something about her bird's nest hair too!"

"No prob yeobo!" Min Ah smiled and rushed Eunmi off.

 

"Hey what's your name?" Min Ah asked, while trying to comb through the knots in Eunmi's hair.

"Uh. I'm OUCH!!!" Eunmi shrieked when Min Ah's comb couldn't go through her hair. "Ugh. I'm Park Eunmi."

"Sorry about that Eunmi dongsaeng! You can call me Min Ah Unnie!" Min Ah smiled. "Are you and Jaejoong dating?"

Eunmi almost choked on air. "DO I LOOK LIKE I'M THAT DESPERATE? OR THAT I HAVE IQ LESS THAN 20? Of course not! Why would anyone date that stupid witchcraft ..."

"Wow you two are close!" Min Ah smiled. "Its just Jaejoong hasn't any girl friends after his breakup with Yoona. So when I heard he tried looking for a job for a girl, I automatically thought you two were dating."

"Yoona?" Eunmi asked. She glanced at the bracelet on her hand.

JJ & YN<3

*So its this girl he's so concerned about! I wonder what happened to rich kid jaejoong?*

"What happened? Why did they breakup?" Eunmi asked curiously.

"Aha! Jealous already?" Min Ah smiled. "You should ask Jaejoong. I'm in no position to give an accurate account. Anyway, your hair and makeup's done, time to change into your waitress uniform!"

Min Ah whipped up the uniform and Eunmi almost fainted.

*Kim Jaejoong! You are so dead...*

 

"They are taking such a long time..." Jaejoong whined.

"Girls are like that." Seunggi assured. "Anyway, it hasn't been that long. It hasn't even been half the time Min Ah always needs to prepare. Anyways I think- OMONA!"

Jaejoong's head whipped up.

Eunmi had come out in the cute cosplay uniform with light makeup and her hair finally not flying all over the place.

  

"Min Ah! You're incredible! I knew Eunmi would turn out pretty, but I didn't expect her to be THIS CUTE!!!" Seunggi shrieked.

Min Ah smiled. "Jaejoong ah. Seeing how you are letting flies have such easy access to your opened mouth, I'm guessing that you like what you are seeing?"

Jaejoong closed his mouth abruptly. "No..no. It isn't that.." he stuttered.

"The male customers will love her!" Min Ah cheered.

Just then, an extremely good-looking guy came over.

"Seunggi hyung! You didn't tell me you hired a new waitress! And what more she's so cute!" he joked.

Seunggi patted the newcomer's back. "Its Jaejoong's recommendation. Why? Are you interested in her CAP?"

CAP smiled and went over to Eunmi. "Hey. You look gorgeou--"

"If you value your life I advice you to shut your stinky mouth right away." Eunmi snarled.

"Woah fiesty!" CAP admired. "No need to be shy. I'm gonna be gentle~~ OOOWWWWW!!!"

Eunmi grabbed CAP's arm and twisted it. "As you were saying?" she smirked.

"Seunggi hyung!" CAP cried.

Eunmi released CAP and walked off to guide the new customers to their seats. All of whom gasped at her cuteness and beauty.

"She's cute. But I don't think I can handle it." CAP whimpered, massaging his arm.

"Serve you right." Jaejoong spat. He observed Eunmi, who was doing her work seriously.

*How is it that she looks so different? Miracles really do happen!

I'm glad she's a gangster girl, if not with her looks, she'll be attacked by males everywhere in not time!

....

Wait I take that back! That's a compliment!!!!*

Jaejoong shook his head furiously, in attempt to clear his head.