Jaejoong asks for forgiveness

My Gangster Roommate

Eunmi looked out of the window blankly, staring at the scenery and the people outside.

Key glanced worriedly at her. Ever since the incident with Jaejoong yesterday, she became dull and down. Key was surprised at how Eunmi was affected by Jaejoong. If Jaejoong said those things to other girls and they cried, he would think it was normal.

But now, it was Eunmi they were talking about. The Eunmi Key fell in love with was someone that didn't seem like she would drop a single tear even when she faced such comments.

Oh darn when she faced those group of gangsters, she even punched the hell out of them.

But why, when Jaejoong said those things to her, it bothered her so much?

Just then, someone knocked the door to their classroom and panted heavily.

"Kim Jaejoog haksaeng! (student) What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class as well?" Miss Taeyeon asked, surprised.

Jaejoong searched the class and found he was looking for.

"Jwesonghabnida Taeyeob sinseh. Can you excuse Park Eunmi for a while? I have something to tell her." Jaejoong threw an apologetic look at Eunmi, who turned around, irritated.

"What is it so important that you have to talk to her now?" Taeyeon sinseh asked irritated. "Just talk to her after school! Just go off now you are interrupting our lesson!"

Jaejoong felt so desperate, he almost fell to his knees.

"Please let me talk to her for a while Taeyeon sinseh. It won't take more than 5 minutes I promise! It concerns my life and death and her life happiness!" Jaejoong pleaded.

The students gasped. It wasn't everyday their senior Kingka was interested in talking to a girl, and to think that it concerns their life and death and future happiness for that matter! Is their Kingka dating the gangster girl?

Taeyeon saw Jaejoong's desperate face and relented. "Oh alright. But only for 5 minutes!"

Jaejoong's face lit up and he ran towards Eunmi and yanked her up.

"Come with me. We need to talk." Jaejoong looked at her into the eyes.

Eunmi looked away and crossed her arms. "I don't have anything to say to you." she sat back down.

"Will you die if you just come with me?" Jaejoong asked, exasperated. The whole class was looking on their little play like it was a free movie up for watch.

"Yes." Eunmi replied gruffly and diverted her gaze.

"I have no other choice.." Jaejoong muttered and lifted Eunmi bridal style and stormed out of the class.

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG! Put me down!" Eunmi roared.

"Not until I finish saying what I want to say!" Jaejoong promised and whisked her to a private corner by the pond.

The rest of SHINee, especially Key, was completely shocked by their hyung's behavior. How he had behaved was entirely similar to that of a love-sick man.

"Hyung.. Do you think Jaejoong hyung actually likes Eunmi too?" Taemin asked, his eyes wide.

Minho signalled for him to stay quiet and gestured to Key. "I don't know. But it sure seems suspicious." he whispered back.

"You kidnapped me here already so shoot! What did you want to say?" Eunmi fired, her arms crossed. "Why? Did you want to insult me, or accuse me again?"

Jaejoong flinched at how angry she was. *I must have hurt her deep this time..*

"I'm sorry." he said sincerely, his head down with guilt.

"Yeah yeah! And why don't you insult mor--" Eunmi faltered. "Sorry? You're sorry?" Her eyes widened in surprise.

Jaejoong nodded and looked up at her. "I was too rash. I didn't know what Hyuna had said to you before and just assumed that you hit her for no reason. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.. Hmm?" Jaejoong tried to act cute and battled his eyelashes.

Eunmi bit back a smile and put on her solemn face. "Oh yeah? You just ASSUMED that i was the barbaric one and ASSUMED that Hyuna was the innocent one and now that you know the truth, you just ASSUMED that I'll forgive you? Dream on!"

Jaejoong's face fell. "Look. I'm really sorry okay? I don't know why I was so angry with you. I think perhaps I was just pissed with that dragon- I mean Jiyong staying with us and with both of your closeness and all. I just let it all out. I know I made you cry, and I know it hurt you. But trust me! It hurt just as much seeing you cry! I don't know what the fck was wrong with my brain! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me.."

Jaejoong's voice was laced thick with guilt. He brought out another Hello Kitty iphone and handed it to Eunmi.

"The last one was smashed beyond repair so I bought you a new one." he said softly.

Eunmi stared at the phone in his hand, her heart racing.

"Please come back. Its not safe for you to stay outside, come back and stay with me. I promise I won't go crazy like the last time again." Jaejoong promised and held out his three fingers.

Eunmi smiled gently. *As upset as I was before.. this Kim Jaejoong really makes it difficult for me to continue staying angry at him...*

"Fine. But I won't forgive you if something like that happens again." Eunmi glared threateningly.

"Of course not!" Jaejoong shrieked and tugged her in for a warm embrace. "I'm so glad to have my roommate back!"

Eunmi smiled happily and hugged him back. Jaejoong pulled back and stared at her neck. He caressed the hickeys and asked, concerned. "Did you get a fright from last night?"

Eunmi shook her head. "I didn't. But how did you know? Oh. Jiyong right?"

Jaejoong nodded. "As much as I hate that fella, I must admit he cares for you. And I'm sorry it took him to let me realise how ridiculous I was.

I promise, I won't let you come to any hurt again."