Key meets Jiyong

My Gangster Roommate

The school day came to an end soon since Eunmi could not get her mind off Jaejoong.

*Aish. I should stop thinking of him. That bastard misjudged me just because I was a gangster.. He isn't even worth my brain power thinking about him.*

Eunmi trudged lethargiclally towards the school gates. Jaejoong saw her walking sadly, her eyes still swollen from crying earlier. Jaejoong's heart cringed involuntarily and he bit his lips in guilt.

Just then, Key came running after Eunmi and called her.

"Eunmi ah! Wait for Key Oppa!" Key shrieked loudly.

Jaejoong's eyes grew wide. *Since when did they become so close? Key Oppa? She doesn't even call me that!*

Eunmi turned round and threw Key a look.

"Since when were you my Oppa?" she asked.

Key scratched his head embarrasedly. "Since now? Hehe. I was hoping that you wouldn't have noticed that."

Eunmi smiled mildly.

"Eunmi ah, are you going to Seunggi hyung's restaurant to work now?" Key asked.

Eunmi nodded.

"Then I'll fetch you there!" Key offered. "Come on! Don't be shy!"

Key held Eunmi's hand and led her towards the gate.

Jaejoong's eyes became thin slits seeing their contact and he strained his ears to hear what they were saying.

"Eunmi ah!" Another guy's voice came calling.

Eunmi looked up in surprise.

"Jiyong?" she said in disbelief.

Jiyong gave her a crooked smile and walked towards her from across the street. Scores of girls coming out of school gasped and squealed excitedly seeing another hot guy in their presence.

"Omo you see that guy? He's so freaking hot!"Jiyoon swooned.

"Yeah! I didn't think there'll be anymore hot guys in this area after seeing our 10 kingkas!" Sohyun chattered excitedly, trying to catch a glimpse of Jiyong.

"Pffft. I think Jaejoong Oppa's better." Hyuna scoffed, but her gaze never left the incoming hottie.

"Think what you can!" Gayoon rolled her eyes. "I prefer rebellious guys like this! Seeing DBSK and SHINee oppas, they are too cute and sweet looking! Its nice to see some tougher looking guys some time!"

Jaejoong scowled hearing their remarks and hid behind a pole, peeking at the commotion.

*First Key, now the dragon boy? How many guys does Eunmi want anyway? And what is that Dragon boy doing here! Isn't he supposed to be working at Seunggi's now?*

Jihyun gathered her courage and ran towards Jiyong as he reached their gates.

"Annyeong Oppa! I'm Jihyun! Can I have your number?" she battled her eyelashes seductively.

Jiyong lifted his eyebrows and looked at her critically. "Stop bothering me ." he said coldly and walked away.

4minute rushed forward to support their fainting friend.

"Eunmi ah!" JIyong broke into a big smile and ran towards her, giving her a big hug.

Key watched them in surprise, his eyes nearly popping out of his sockets.

"Jiyong what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working?" Eunmi asked, after escaping from Jiyong's strong grip.

"Its lunch time for me. I came to fetch you to work." Jiyong smiled.

Eunmi smiled gratefully. "Thanks. But don't do that next time. I don't want you to go back and forth everyday."

Jiyong nodded, smiling at Eunmi's concern, when he suddenly frowned and pulled her nearer by her shoulders.

"You cried." he breathed, gazing into her eyes.

Eunmi looked away and broke away from his grasp.

"Its nothing. Something got into my eyes." Eunmi fibbed.

Jiyong's face contorted into one of a angry lion, he looked around as if looking for his prey.

He eyed Key, who was still standing beside Eunmi, looking jealously at them.

"Yah you!" Jiyong walked up to him and grabbed his collar. "Were you the one who made Eunmi cry?"

"JIyong!" Eunmi cried in shock and tried to pull him away.

"Jiyong it wasn't his fault let him go!" Eunmi pleaded. "I'll tell you what happened earlier. Just let him go alright?"

Jiyong saw Eunmi's worried face and he looked back at Key who gulped. He let go and brushed his hands.

"Tell me what happened okay?" he caressed Eunmi's face. "Come on. Let's go."

Jiyong held Eunmi's hand and led her off.

Eunmi turned round and looked at Key apologetically.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding Key and thanks for the offer to fetch me! Its okay Jiyong will take me. Bye!" she smiled.

"Bye." Key mouthed and waved absentmindedly.

His heart sank as he saw how protective that Jiyong guy was of Eunmi and how close they seemed to be.

*Does Eunmi already have a boyfriend?*

Jaejoong glared at Jiyong and Eunmi's backs and gritted his teeth.

*First she hits Hyuna for no reason, then she played with Key's feelings, leaving with dragon boy like that.

I seriously regret letting her into my life!*