The gangster roommate

My Gangster Roommate

"WHAT??!" Jaejoong yelled. "Omona I knew it! You fell in love with me once you molested my junior!"

Eunmi glared at him. "Don't insult me you jerk. I don't have a place to stay now. Just provide me a place to stay until I find a job and earn enough money to rent a small room outside. A month, tops."

"Really? Its that all?" Jaejoong asked suspiciously, his hands unconciously covering his groin.

"Yes. And I seriously don't have any interest in your junior." she rolled her eyes.

"Okay deal." Jaejoong shook her hand. "But seriously, if you dare touch me--"

"I'll break your neck if you say that I'm interested in you again.." Eunmi glared.

"Okay okay!" Jaejoong raised both of his hands. "Now that I've made this promise with you, can't I have that bracelet back?"

"No." Eunmi spat.

"WHY?!" Jaejoong cried.

"I'm going to return it only on the day I'm leaving. What if you don't keep to your word and throw me out before that?" Eunmi asked.

"Don't you trust this godly figure infront of you?" Jaejoong asked ridiculously.

"No. And let me tell you little boy," she turned, her eyes full of hatred. "Promises aren't meant to be kept."

Jaejoong glared holes into her back.

"Come on. Where's your house Witchcraft pretty boy?" Eunmi tapped her feet impatiently.

"Err about that..I've got to do something first." Jaejoong said awkwardly.

"What?" Eunmi asked, her eyes turning into slits.

"Just wait will you?" Jaejoong said frustratedly and stomped into the pawnshop. Eunmi's eyes widened when she saw him go in.

*What does a rich boy like him have to do with a pawnshop?*

Jaejoong came out a few minutes later, cussing and cursing.

"That stupid old scammer! That watched costed me 10 million won! And he was only willing to give 5 million? Bastard." Jaejoong screamed.

"You sold your watch?" Eunmi asked, her eyebrows raised.

"None of your business." Jaejoong scoffed, staring at both of his bare wrists. One missed his bracelet, the other missing his watch.

"I thought you were a rich kid." Eunmi muttered.

"I AM!" Jaejoong burst. "Haven't you heard of Kim Jaejoong before?"

"Kim Tae Woong?" Eunmi asked.

"Omona. You don't know Kim Jaejoong?" Jaejoong asked, his eyes wide in shock.

"I'm assuming its a he right?" Eunmi asked.

"Oh god." Jaejoong held his neck. "Look there, its Kim Jaejoong." He pointed to a giant poster of him covering the entire building.

"Oh. So Kim Jaejoong is you. Could've said earlier." Eunmi shrugged emotionlessly.

"Haven't you heard of the legendary Kim Jaejoong before?" Jaejoong asked, not believing her response.

"Nope. I haven't been in korea for so long. Anyway, if you're so famous and rich, why did you have to sell your watch?" Eunmi smirked.

"I...I.." Jaejoong stuttered. "My dad.." He explained his dad cutting off his cards because he went overseas during the school term again.

"So the money you have now isn't your hardwork money isn't it?" Eunmi smirked. "Daddy's boy. You're rich just because your father is."

"I...I..." Jaejoong was speechless. "YAH! You wanna die?"

"Yeah yeah. And you're going to use your father's money to hire killers to kill me?" Eunmi laughed. "Go ahead then."

"YAH GANGSTER GIRL!" Jaejoong screamed.

"Get a cab quick." She ordered and walked off.

*I hate guys like you.. Spoilt brat. Depending on your father and being all so snobbish.

But at least you're conviniently here. I'm glad I have a place to sleep now. All I need is a job now.*