Eunmi the demanding gangster

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong ran all the way back to the airport, looking at over the floor. He then went to the counter.

"Miss! I lost my bracelet! Can I ask if you found anything like it in the airport?" he panted.

"I'm sorry sir, there hasn't been any lost and found items today." the girl apologized.

"Then can I go into that plane I took just now? K12345 Korean air?" he pleaded.

"I'm sorry it's not possible sir, the plane flew off already." the girl said.

Jaejoong left reluctantly and slumped his shoulders.

*Damn.. Where's that bracelet! I can't lose it!*

Jaejoong ruffled his hair and went to take a cab to his apartment that he lived himself, hoping that his dad hasn't confiscated that as well.

"Where would you like to go sir?" the taxi driver asked.

"The God's ?condominium." he said.

The taxi driver turned round at the name of that luxurious condominium. "Kim Jaejoong sshi?"

"Yeah." Jaejoong smiled.

*Wow I'm so famous. Hah.*

The taxi driver eyed him curiously and asked. "Do you have any money to pay Mr Kim?"

Jaejoong's eyed widened. "Hello? I'm Kim Jaejoong! Of course I have money!"

"Cash?" the taxi driver asked.

"Err no." Jaejoong scratched his head. "I have nets."

"I'm afraid not mr kim." the driver said. "Your dad told the whole of Korea that he canceled all your cards. I don't want to offend you. But I also need to feed my family mr Kim."

Jaejoong's face turned bright red from anger and embarrassment.

"Whatever." he scoffed and stomped out of the cab.

"What the hell? He knows I'm Kim Jaejoong and he still dares to do this?" Jaejoong said through gritted teeth.

*So now what? I don't even have money to take bus...* Jaejoong glanced at his gold watch.

"Damn this is my favorite limited edition one too.." he muttered as he took it off and made his way to the nearest pawnshop.

 

Eunmi stared at the bracelet and stood outside the pawnshop.

*Come on Park Eunmi. Just go in and sell this darn thing.*

Eunmi took one step into the shop. "But this isn't mine. I don't have the rights..."

She took a step back.

*But you need money urgently Park Eunmi! And that stupid witchcraft isn't worth you considering his feelings for..*

She took a step forward again.

"But it is still wrong!" Eunmi muttered.

"AISH!" she sighed and sat down beside the shop.

"Pevertic gangster girl?" a voice rang out.

Her head snapped up at that familiar annoying voice. "Witchcraft pretty boy.."

"What are you doing here-- OMG! MY BRACELET! ITS WITH YOU!" Jaejoong gasped and snatched the bracelet away.

"Yah you!" Eunmi snatched it back. Jaejoong blinked in surprise.

"Its mine." he stated.

"I know." Eunmi smiled, a plan forming in her mind.

"Then return it to me!" Jaejoong glared.

"Okay. If you do something in return for me." Eunmi smiled sinisterly.

"What?" Jaejoong crossed his arms. "I'm a busy man. Just say it."

"Let me stay at your house for a while." Eunmi said.

----------------------------

Oooohhh! Eunmi is kinda demanding isn't she..

But haha thats how they're going to stay tgt!!

Comment and subscribe please!